Samstag, 28. April 2012

Theresa's Birthday Party

Hi friends, are you enjoying the weekend? I actually wanted to write this post earlier, but I was tired all day long and I had to skype with my two friends in JP, so it had to wait until tonight :) Yesterday was Theresa's birthday party at Restaurant El Paso in Düsseldorf, to which I was invited and it surely was a lot of fun!! Have some fotos!

 This foto was from Wednesday where we just had some ice-coffee at World Coffee Bar! I haven't uploaded this pic yet (stolen from Theresa). Thank you for always being such a good friend!! I enjoyed your birthday party!

 I thought about what to wear for this special occasion, and since I have many mags now I've got enough inspiration! This was a coordinate from Seventeen May issue! 

 Well, I couldn't copy it 100%, as I had no black rock shirt and light Converse. But still I'm quite satisfied with the result. Later I changed the shoes as well.

 Restaurant El Paso! I was one of the first to arrive so I could choose my place :)


 The beautiful and happy birthday child!!

 The guests :)


 We got each a selfmade muffin, super yummy!!

 My muffin and my drink :)

 Caro, Sonja and Claudia!! The birthday party was my chance to meet Claudia for the first time!! I'm reading her blog for a while now and was really happy to finally meet her. She was so beautiful and nice :)
 
 Food *__*

 Happy Hour cocktails :)

My cocktail, it was super yummy!! :)

At midnight we all gave Theresa her presents, enlightened some sparklers and sang the birthday song! I really hope she likes my presents, as I gave her an invitation to our Cupcake Cafe and a Professional Portrait Fotoshooting with outfit change and foto print, all operated by a well known foto studio here in Düsseldorf. I wanted to give her something special, I hope I succeeded XD Then we all parted our ways. It was a super comfortable evening, thank you everybody!

Well, tomorrow we'll see each other again for Karaoke with some friends!! Looking forward to that! <3<3

21 Kommentare:

Naka hat gesagt…

i love your outfit! wow the party and gathering looked really fun ^_^ the cocktail looks really good aswell! over here they would only give you half a glass instead of a full glass :( have a great time at karaoke! please sing barbie girl in memory of me and khyle ^_^  bitte :p

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw how fun!! those cupcakes look good! :DD

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

Happy belated b-day to T...it looks like you all had a nice time. =)

Ande hat gesagt…

That is such a cool gift!! So thoughtful and unique ~

Sounds like you had fun ^ ___ ^

Shou hat gesagt…

Es war sooooo schön!!! (*//////*)  Und dein geschenk ist echt das Beste!! (*///////*) Ich bin immer noch hin und weg;0; Danke danke danke danke meine liebe Freundin!!!!<3

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Süßes Outfit, steht dir super und du hast eine tolle Figur ♥
Schön dass ihr Spaß hattet :)
Liebe Grüße

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

ps. wir haben vorhin den Flug nach Düsseldorf gebucht :) Tabea, mein Mann und ich fliegen dann gemeinsam, hihi :)

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Es hat mich so gefreut Dich zu sehen. Und es tut mir so leid, dass ich so viel Unsinn vor Aufregung geredet habe ^^; Dein Outfit war super <3
Und Deine Geschenkidee ist wirklich super *O*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Grace!! I hope to talk to you soon again on Skype!! The birthday party was fun!! And yes, we will sing it again, but yesterday the Karaoke Box we intended to go was closed... XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

They were very good!! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'll tell her!! It was a lovely evening, even though it was raining on my way home and I didn't have an umbrella XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I always try to give m friends unique presents, it is always so difficult!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, ich freu mich so dass es dir gefällt! Sag mir dann einfach mal Bescheid wann du mal etwas Zeit hast, dann vereinbare ich einen Termin beim Fotostudio :) Die meinen das ganze dauert ca. eine Stunde <3 Das wird ein schöne Tag, erst gehen wir Cupcakes essen, dann zum Shooting! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen lieben Dank!! Wart mal ab bis du vor mir stehst im Juni, hahaha! Ich bin soooo klein, lol. Deshalb muss ich so dünn wie möglich bleiben, sonst sieht man jedes Kilo mehr sofort XDDD Jaa, es war eine tolle Party! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das ist toll!! Ich freu mich schon so auf euch, das wird super spaßig!! Wir bleiben deswegen mal in Kontakt :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, und mich erst! Endlich hab dich mal getroffen :) Ich war auch etwas zurückhaltend, sorry! Aber wir müssen uns mal ganz in Ruhe treffen mit Theresa, gemütlich einen Kaffee trinken oder so ;)

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

I think your coord is even better than the one on the magazine, go youu! and I'm glad you had fun, my weekend has been pretty meh T3T it's too hot and humid here in Manila right now so I'm always cranky >.< wish it would rain soon T_T thank you for the blog update and I'm sure you gave out the best present!

khyle short hat gesagt…

AWW Grace and I definitely missed out on this. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awwwwww, thank you so much for always being soooooo sweet to me dear!! :) I try to improve my style furthermore, and the mags are def a good inspiration :)

Mehhh, hot and humid is surely not nice!! Be strong! Here it slowly gets better but I think it will become colder soon ><

You're welcome honey ;) I'm glad you always stick with me ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Mr Nice Guy!!! This must be your first comment to my blog, thank you!!!! How are you doing?? I miss you and Grace a lot, please come back soon, then we will introduce you two to our other friens and we can have a party as well, hahaha!!

Shou hat gesagt…

 oh man das ist wirklich lieb von dir ;///; ja dann melde ich mich, mal schauen, dieses we geht wohl nicht aber bald ganz sicher x3 weißt du, ob ich auch eine cd mit den bildern kaufen kann oder nur ein einziges Bild bekomme?
Natürlich darfst du Bilder von uns im Blog veröffentlichen^^ LG

Kommentar veröffentlichen