Samstag, 14. April 2012

Twin Puri with Theresa

Hello my dears, are you enjoying the weekend? I certainly am, even though it is rainy and cold... Today Theresa and me finally managed to meet up to do our long promised Twin Puris!! As both of our previous dates for today have been cancelled we were free to meet up, the Puris turned out to be quite cute! But enoug of talking, here are the fotos!

 In the Puri machine, here you can see a little bit of our super comfy twin outfit!

 We made 8 shots in a whole but chose only 4 in the end!!

 I decorated the left ones ;)

 Now, the close ups (all Puris are stolen from Theresa)


 This is my fav one!

 Twins!! Well, at least the outfit XDDD

 Little lunch at Cafe Tenten (this set for 5 Euro was quite cheap, and the bagel was super yummy!)

 Theresa loves to do self shots ;) No wonder, if I was that pretty I'd do that too ;)

 Obligatory stalking picture!

 Her new hair colour is awesome!! 

 Theresa's letter to our friend Grace We sat in the cafe chatting, writing the letter to Grace and discussing the new fashion trends of the new magazine I bought :)

 We wanted to make a self shot foto with our cams, but then a friendy customer came and asked us if he could take it for us! I wonder what he thought, seeing the twin-outfit?? :)

 The May issue of SCawaii Magazine, it is so awesome!! Many looks I wanna re-create this summer!!

Thank you Theresa for spending this wonderful day with me, it is always a pleasure to meet up with you and doing funny things! Next time we have to take Caro with us!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end I just wanna show you some things I got only recently!

 My beloved Shoyu Ramen at my fav Ramen-bar Takumi

 A necklaces hanger, I've always wanted one like this!

 My super small necklace collection :)

 The next volumes of Tenshi Kinryoku (Angel Sanctuary). My sis works in a bookstore, where she gets 30% discount! I saved a lot of money through that :)

 Rabbit shirt on 50% Sale (yeah, it was so cheap I couldn't resist)

A new blouse by H&M, I've seen many outfits in the latest Seventeen I want to recreate with it!

Okay, that was enough of picture spam for today, hope you have a relaxing weekend and see yo next post :) I'm off to accomany my sis to the airport now!

22 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

awww deine Käufe sind ja toll (*-*)
Ich hab mich grade bei einem Bürojob beworben XD mal sehen was daraus wird :)
Der Tag war echt toll, ich danke dir auch dafür x3 Ich mag unser Twinoutfit gerne, das werde ich jetzt öfter tragen :)

みかちゃん hat gesagt…

Awww such cute puri! and twin coords!? sdjdlksdlsdlk; * o *  you both are so cute!

Katrin Geist hat gesagt…

ahw sieht mal wieder nach ner menge spaß aus :) in das cafe müssen wir das nächste mal auch gehen nach dem puri machen <3
 

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Aw wie schön, eure Puris sind voll toll ♥ Ich hab Theresa schon geschrieben. Mein Mann und ich planen eventuell zum Japantag nach Düsseldorf zu kommen ^.^ Dann könnten wir uns da sogar mal kennenlernen :)
Liebe Grüße

Riechan hat gesagt…

Very cute twin puri!!  And I love the rabbit shirt! ^^

Naka hat gesagt…

the necklace hanger looks so cute and waa! i cant wait to read the letter fully ^_^ the twin outfit looks so cute :3 i like your hair too :3 did you get it cut?the rabbit shirt is very cute ;3 i miss you guys so much :(

Michelle Huynh hat gesagt…

Ahh! You guys are so cute!

hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Aw~! Ihr beide seit so süss! ;O; Die Puris sind total toll!
Das Rabbit shirt war im Sale? *O* Schöner Einkauf - das muss getragen wirklich cool aussehen!
Wir sehen uns sicher auf Theresa´s Geburtstag? =D

Rick hat gesagt…

Two pretty girls!  I like the blouses you picked out.

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

You 2 look cute in the puri in the twin outfit! xD

inuchi hat gesagt…

ach ihr zwei seid einfach so süß zusammen XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, ich hab jetzt viel Inspiration durch die Magazine, ich hab mir nun vorgenommen etwas schicker zu werden und mir mehr Mühe zu geben was tägliche Outfits angeht ;)
Das Twin-Outfit ist echt gemütlich, das werd ich auch öfters tragen XD

Ich wünsch dir nur das Beste, das wird schon! Und dann kannst du für Japan sparen XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you <3<3<3 I'd love to do one with you as well ;) 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Sehr gerne!! Ich freu mich schon sehr auf deinen nächsten Besuch!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh danke!!! Wirklich, das wäre ja super toll, ich würde euch so gerne kennenlernen!! Letztes Jahr hat mich Tabea zum Japan-Tag besucht und ist 3 Tage hier gewesen, es war sooo toll!! Ob sie dieses Jahr kommen kann weiß sie noch nicht.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Rie-chan!! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I have to send it off tomorrow!! It was fun writing that very short letter to you!!

I just cut a little bit of my bang cause it grew so much the last 45 days!! But you recognized right away, hahaha!!

I miss ou guys too!! But there is still Skype, so we can talk to each other anytime!! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! How are you doing? I haven't commented on your blog latey, sorry!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaanke!! Garantiert sehen wir uns auf Theresas Party!! Ich bin froh dass du und Caro da sein sein werdet, es werden wohl viele Leute kommen, da bin ich echt froh zumindest euch schon mal zu kennen!! ;) Ich freu mich drauf!!

Jaaa, es war im Sale 50% reduziert! Ich wollt es schon haben als es rauskam, aber das Guta bei H&M ist ja dass früher oder später alles reduziert wird, also warte ich dann immer und kann dann super Schnäppchen machen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! *hug* I can't wait to waer them, but it is still super cold here in Germany! ;__;

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much, it took a while to create this simple outfit, but it was totally worth the time, it is super comfy and cute!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen lieben Dank!! Theresa ist wirklich super lieb und es macht immer soviel Spaß mit ihr rumzuhängen ;)

Kommentar veröffentlichen