Hey friends, I will start this new post with the good news right away! I finally found a new job. I know it since Wednesday, but I guess I just needed the last two days to realize it's real! You remember I wrote about the interview last post? I made it! The recruitment procedure was kinda hard, that's why I'm specially glad to have gotten this job, I had to hand in appications, surviving a phone interview (partly in English) first (which I thought I totally failed) and then had the personal interview which went quite well, since right after the conversation my future boss told me that I passed everything! So starting May 29 I'm gonna work as a ground attendant at Düsseldorf Airport, doing check-ins, supporting boarding procedures, supervising passengers etc. I'm super excited and can't wait. I believe it will be much better and more exciting than my former job at the insurance company, hahahaha. I'm really glad jobhunting is over now and I can concentrate on other things, like how to spend the last remaining 3 weeks before my work life starts XD Any suggestions? ;)
I actually wanted to post a foto of myself wearing the business costume for the interview, but decided to spare you that look, lol. The pencil skirt I wore was extremly uncomfortable, and it made me look bigger than I really am... But I pretty much liked the blazer. Ahh, who would've thought I would work at the airport! I applied most for "normal" office jobs, but then got the postive answer from the least expected one. I guess luck was by my side that day.
Well, now to some pics to make this post complete, a post without fotos is no real post, right?
Lunch with my sister, I had Gyouza of course ;)
My sis' Oyakodon (jap. rice with chicken and egg), which was super yummy! Have to eat it again soon!
Theresa and me at "Modernes Japan Stammtisch", which is a monthly meet up of our institute for Japanese Studies from our university! Even though I graduated some while ago I love to meet my former teachers! (Why do I look so tired on this pic?? :)
With my former teacher Mai-san! :) She is so cute, you just have to love her! Even though it has been four years since I had classes with her we somehow managed to stay in contact. Soon the three of us will meet up for something fun ;)
Two of my last outfits! I discovered my old Converse Chucks again!
I really love love love my salopette, it is soooo comfortable I could wear it every day, lol
Jelly Magazine was on 30% Sale, so I couldn't resist buying XD Even though I don't like every style I just love to read japanese fashion magazines, it just makes so happy to see those beautiful clothing and models. Can't wait fo the new issues.
Well, that was it for today, I wish you a wonderful weekend! Hope I'll have something to post again soon!



39 Kommentare:
congrats on your new job - your job sounds so exciting!!
the food looks yum - you always take great food pics!
You are so adorbs! ^////^ <33
and omg congrats! we both have such great things to look forward to!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Deinem neuen Job! Das ist wirklich super! *O* Vor allem dort sind sie ja super streng mit den Bewerbungen vermute ich. Aber am Flughafen zu arbeiten muss echt super sein! <3 Du wirst sicher auch so ein hübsches Kostüm tragen **
Wie schon auf Facebook gesagt, ICH FREUE MICH SOOO für DIIIICH! x3 (^^)//
Congratulations on your new job! I love your overalls!
Congrats, TT!! <3 Working in the airport... that is so cool! I think you will be great at it. Your personality will make people comfortable to fly :3
You should come visit meeeeeeeeeeeee in the next 3 weeks before working starts ~~~
Ui herzlichen Glückwunsch zum neuen Job!!! Ich freu mich für dich, wie toll!!! Das wird sicher ein aufregender Job, na vielleicht sehn wir uns dann ja am Flughafen xDD
Das Salopette ist echt süss und steht dir super!!!
Liebe Grüße
Nochmals HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH zum neuen Job! (*_*)
Stammtisch war echt superlustig^^ Und jetzt hab ich wieder Hunger ;0; maa XDDD sehen uns bald mal wieder, zum Ideenaustausch über Projekt ! ^^ LG
CONGRADULATIONS on the job >______< whats funny is next time Grace and I come to germany you could be the one that checks our stuff. it'll be so funny if thats how we bump into you.
Girl, do you know we have exactly the same job now??? :DDD ♥
I've been working as a ground attendant for more than 6 months now! ^___^
(btw, I also got the same black shorts you're wearing on the outfit pic!) ^^
We have so much in common haha
Hugs! xo
Ouch...not a real post!!! :(
jk, sweetie! LOL, I know posts are better with pictures. Without pics we couldn't enjoy your food and wouldn't know you're right about your former teacher. =)
Congratulations on the new job, it sounds like it will be fun.
yayay *O* glückwunsch ich freu mich ganz doll für dich, dass du den job bekommen hast !!=) !!
Wuhuuuuuuu! Glückwunsch Liebelein!!!! <3 Wie toll, so ein genialer Job! *____________*
(Meine Bankkarten sind jetzt auch da! Sollen wir uns nächste Woche treffen um ein bisschen online zu shoppen/ japanisch zu üben?)
<3
Congrats!! I would like to work at an airport too, lucky you! :D
I also ate gyouzas some days ago, I hadn't eaten them for a long time and they're delicious *________*
congrats! the airport job sounds challenging but i believe you can do it! good luck! :D
Congratulations Thanh Thao, it's so wonderful you got the job (I hope I will follow in your footsteps soon XD) I think it says alot that you passed all the steps to get the job, because it must be a difficult process. Working with airport passengers will be stressful, some people are just rude and cannot be helped haha, but most people just want to get in as quickly as possible.
Will you have a uniform then? I personally like jobs with a uniform or specific dress code as then you never have to spend time picking out clothing haha.
I like your coordinates. The one with the blue shirt, shorts, and belt is especially really nice!
Oh mein Gott, herzlichen Glueckwunsch ^------^
Ich freu mich so sehr fuer dich. Der job klingt super interessant.
Mein Vertrag laeuft Ende des Jahres aus und ich such auch was Neues. Keine Ahnung was, irgendwas Interessanteres wo ich nicht den ganzen Tag in nem Buero rumsitzen muss.
Wie lange hast du gesucht und wie viele Bewerbungen geschrieben?
Glueckwunsch nochmal....das ist echt toll *-*
Thank you so much Nic! I am so much looking forward to this new challenge!
Taking food pics is one of my fav things to do :)
Awwwww, thank you dear, so are you! <3
It is so great to have something to look forward to, right? Let us both chase after our dreams and finally meet in Hawaii ;)
Vielen lieben Dank, ich bin echt wahnsinnig erleichtert dass die Jobsuche nun vorbei ist! Ich freue mich schon auf diese neue Herausforderung. Die Uniform hab ich leider noch nicht gesehen, aber ich hoffe dass sie hübsch ist!
JAAAAA UND ICH MICH ERST hahahaha! Danke nochmal für deine Nachricht, ich melde mich bald zurück auf Fb.
Thank you so much Michelle! I'm sorry ist has been a while since my Last visit to your blog! I am glad you still follow mine.
Thank you Ande!!!! I would board the next plane to FL if I had the money right now! But be sure I'll come someday and freeload at your place ;)
I really hope I will do a good job!
Danke dir, ich bin schon super aufgeregt, wenn ihr dann bald hier seid werde ich bereits die ersten Tage des coachings hinter mir haben ;) Dann kann ich ja schon etwas erzählen!
Ich überlege schon jetzt was ich zum Japan-Tag anziehen soll, Tabea und du seid immer so todschick ;)
Daaaaaanke, ich freu mich dass du dich mit mir freust! Klar können wir uns bald mal treffen, gerne auch mit Caro, ich seh sie viel zu selten! Ich meld mich dann!
Hahahaha, thank you! Then I won't let you pass the control to make you stay longer, lol!!!!
Wow, that is absolutely cool, so now wie are colleagues!!! We go for it girl!!! It is really amazing how much we have in common, I have the feeling we would be great friends in real life ;) And how do you like your Job as ground attendant?
Thank you so much Rick! Oh well, I was only talking about myself, there are lots of good bloggers who do a great Job without fotos, and you are one of them! XD
I hope I will do a good job as ground attendant!
Danke dir, es ist echt schön dass sich so viele Leute mit mir freuen ;)
Jaaaaaa, danke dir *drück* Gerne können wir uns mal endlich zum Net-Shoppen treffen, ich freu mich schon so! Lass uns mal auf fb einen Termin ausmachen :)
Thank you, I'll keep you guys updated about how it is going :)
Gyouza are one of my fav japanese dishes!
Thank you so much, I will give my best to do a good job ;)
Oh Sara, so nice to hear from you again, thanks so much for your comment! I am really glad wie managed to keep in touch somehow, how are you doing lately? I wish you good luck, hopefully you will also have a new job soon! Jobhunting can really be exhausting, as I've experienced that on my own, too!
Yeah, wie will have a uniform then, but I haven't seen ist yet! Hopefully it is at least a bit fashionable!
Getting compliments on my coords from you is really flattering as you always have been my fashion Idol, Sara!!! I will try and become better soon and to create someday cool outfits!
congratulaions!!! i really like your outfits too :3 i think working in an airport would be so much fun ^_^ oh i hope you post scans of the magazine it looks great!
also I would love to skype again ^_^ atm I'm having probelms with alot of strange men trying to phone me so I haven't been on for a long while. :( hopefully i'll get the probelm fixed!
Hey, vielen lieben Dank, ich freu mich immer von dir zu hören! Ja,die Suche war recht anstrengend, ich bin von einem Gespräch zum nächsten gerannt, hahaha. Ich weiß schon gar nicht mehr wieviele Bewerbungen ich geschrieben habe, ich glaube es waren um die 20 oder so, und nicht alle Stellen haben mich zum Gespräch eingeladen. Dein Vertrag läuft aus?? Wow, das heißt ja das schon wieder 2 Jahre rum sind, das geht echt schnell! Möchtest du denn nicht mehr für die Firma arbeiten? Ich hätte gern so einen Bürojob gehabt, und nun hat es bei mir ausgerechnet da geklappt wo ich es wenigsten erwartet habe XD Naja, ich hoffe ich kann bald mal Hamburg kommen um dich zu besuchen!
Thank you so much Grace! Oh if you like I can post scans of Jelly Magazine, they most have Mode Gal looks it, though :) But there are some outfits I'd love to re-create!
Yeah, I've heard about it on fb, hopefully that problem will dissappear! Or you could just delete your old account! Anyway, when you want to talk to me please let me know!
Kann ich mir vorstellen, dass es heftig war...
Jup, 2 Jahre sind fast rum...irgendwie krass. Ich denke, dass sie mir ne Verlaengerung anbieten werden, aber wenns geht will ich vorher was Neues finden.
Der Job an sich macht Spass, man hat viel mit Japanisch zu tun und ich bin besser geworden in der Sprache auf jeden Fall, aber das Betriebsklima ist nicht gut.Es wird zu viel Privates mit Geschaeftlichem vermischt und geht generell sehr ungerecht zu. Es tut mir ein wenig Leid um den Job, aber ich wuensche mir mehr Professionalitaet am Arbeitsplatz. Hinzukommt, dass ich, wenn ich da bleibe, mich nirgendwo mehr hinentwickeln kann. Der Laden ist so klein, dass ich an der hoechsten Position bin, die es fuer mich gibt und ich lern selbst jetzt schon nur noch wenig Neues dazu.
Naja, mal schauen, was sich so ergibt. Ich bin zumindest immer schoen fleissig am gucken ^-^
Kommentar veröffentlichen