Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

Photoshoot at Picture People (Pic Heavy)

Hey friends, hope you are doing fine! I'm fine, even though I sometimes feel uneasy cause of the heat, with headaches and such. But this beautiful weather has to be made good use of! So today Theresa and me had the appointment with the Picture People Foto Studio where I bought Theresa's birthday present - a professional fotohoot! 

We both met up in Bilk to go to the Studio together, but I first mistook the address and we went to the wrong studio, when we went inside the people told us we we wrong, but they could tell us where the right studio was, so we walked to the other studio and being afraid we wouldn't find it I panically called my brother to google the right address, only to realize it was just two houses further to the place we were already standing, hahaha! 

First I wanna show you the pics of the "making of", then you'll see the professional ones! We were so lucky to have had a lovely fotographer, she was so nice and it was wonderful working with her!! Okay, long speech, short sense, here are the pictures from today! Enjoy!

 Part of the studio

 The fitting room, Theresa had 3 different outfits to shoot!

 Short break! ;)

 The equipment was so professional!

 Theresa posing!

 Mirror picture in the short break!

 Then I was alone again, the lady went shooting XDD

 The front part/waiting area of the studio!

 Second shoot!

 This is a lovely picture, even though it was taken by my cam XD

 Theresa posing, you could really see she loved it! <3

Then the fotographer wanted to make some more pictures from Theresa which were not included in the foto package I bought, to use them for the company's homepage and maybe other opportunities. Theresa just had to sign a paper and got one additional foto as a print for free! The further shooting was made outside, the weather was just too beautiful!

 So now posing outside! I was asked to help as well, yeah!

 At work XD

It was way too much fun and super interesting! Theresa had to decide between over 100 fotos, which I thought were all very good! One foto was inlcluded in the package I bought for her birthday, one foto was for free as a thank you present for the extra-shooting and 5 additional were bought by Theresa as print-out and as digital copy! She was so kind to gave me them as also to upload, so hope you'll enjoy!

 This foto looks like an advertisement for Calvin Klein or Guess jeans!!

 This is also a super lovely foto!
 
 Love this filter!

 I think this is my favourite one!

 Also a super lovely filter in this!

 Theresa has a super nice profile, don't you think!

Cute smiling picture!

So afterwards we wanted to have frozen yoghurt as the store was only a few house away! Then we went to Theresa's place to cook Oyakodon together and to just relax a little bit, my feet were so hurting after wearing those heels the whole day ;__; Have the rest of the pictures!

 Yummy frozen yoghurt! Mine is the left one!

 Japanese Oyakodon! (chicken with onions and eggs on rice)

As a dessert we had sweet watermelon! That is really summer feeling! <3

 The fotos as print out! Aren't they lovely??

After I left Theresa's place I met up with my sis, we actually wanted to go to Cafe Realx but decided to postpone it and went for Bubble Tea instead! We had to wait a bit in line, but it was worth it, Bubble Tea is so yummy! <3<3<3 On our way home we spotted this dove, hahaha!

Can you see it?? XDDD

Waa, it was a super nice day, now I'm having a light dinner and watching Detective Conan on TV, what a nice way to end this day! See you!!

 

17 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

Heute war wirklich ein superschöner Tag!! Danke nochmal, das ist alles so unglaublich lieb von dir gewesen (T///T) <3 *schäm* danke danke danke danke danke<3<3
Wir müssen bald auch wieder Bubble tea trinken und frozen Yoghurt essen *-*

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

AAwww the photo shoot looks amazing! Your friend looks so amazing just like a professional model! You guys looked like you had a great time! I hope the whether stays nice when I get there too!~

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Die Fotos sind wundervoll geworden. Da hast du ihr echt ein tolles Geburtstagsgeschenk gemacht :)
Das Ergebnis ist echt super geworden. Ich werde nächste Woche auf jeden Fall auch meine Cam mitnehmen, damit wir eine Menge Fotos machen können. Ich freu mich schon soooo tierisch auf euch!! ♥
Liebe Grüße

Nancy hat gesagt…

Frozen Yoghurt in Düdo...? WO? O_O
:D~

Thomas Gantz hat gesagt…

That was so sweet of you to do that for her. And those photos turned out so well. I'm sure she must have been so pleased with them. :-)

Valentine hat gesagt…

I love behind the scene photos! Feels so exclusive. All the photos turned out lovely!

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

the shoot looked so much fun! Hopefully I will have the chance with work in a background of a shoot someday!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Gott, ich antworte mal wieder viel zu spät auf die Comments ;__; Aber naja besser zu spät als nie! Ich freu mich dass es dir gefallen hat! Jetzt hast du super schöne Bilder, und wer weiß vlt wirst du irgendwann als Modell entdeckt XD

Das machen wir am Besten mit allen zusammen am Sa oder So!!! Ich freu mich so!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, she is super pretty, I'm so envious!! I'm pretty content with my outward appearence, but if I had her looks... XDDDD

Looking forward to see you in a few days! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, ja vlt machen wir das mal zusammen, so ein Freundes-Shoot :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm so glad she liked it!! :) I like to give unique presents, when you'll get yours you will know! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm so glad she enjoyed the gift!! :) She is a natural modell, I coudn't do all this in front of a camera XD Yeah, the behind the scene pics are very interesting XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Sie ist ja auch ne echte Schönheit, du wirst sie heute abend mit eigenen Augen sehen XDD Ich freu mich auch schon so, das wird toll morgen! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Auf der Friedrichstraße nahe Sternverlag, ansonsten ist noch in der Heinrich-Heine Allee untern in der U-Bahn Station einer, da gibts aber weniger Toppings XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

We are very pleased with how the fotos turned out!! Super beautiful!! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, yeah I asked for permission of the photographer and she said it was okay! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It is a great experience, I hope you'll have the chance someday!! :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen