Hey friends, I'm posting again to let you know I'll spend the next two days at my friends place starting tomorrow, her parents are on holiday and we wanted to do a movie night and many other fun things. So I can't read or comment on your blogs, but be sure I'll catch up as soon as I return Sunday afternoon. For the time being I already wish you a nice weekend!!
Today I met Theresa, Caro and Sonja at their free period from university, we went to have Purikura and a cold drink together, it was very cozy and nice to meet them! I wish I could do this on a weekly basis! Well, have some fotos!
My ice Cafe Latte, it was dripping all the time somehow, thats why I put the tissue there... and you can see our Puris on the background :)
This pic from Theresa is so cute! <3 She had some cereals ;)
With Caro! She has such beautiful white skin <3<3 Argh, just realize there is no pic from Sonja... Sorry, I didn't intend to leave you out!
When I returned home I got a letter from Happy Berry :) I was so happy, thank you so much! She even enclosed two lovely Puris from her and her husband taken in Tokyo. I can't wait to see you guys soon!
In this sense, I'll be back soon! PS: the Matcha Chocolate was GREAT XDDDD I have four people who can confirm, hahahaha!



16 Kommentare:
Tenten ist ein süsses Café <3 So kann man seine Freistunde gut nutzen =D
es war lustig heute^^ Freu mich auf das nächste Mal :)
The puri looks nice! : D I love The latte!
The puris look so cute!
I hope you two girls don't get into trouble!!! ;P Have fun.
Ahh wie toll dass mein Brief schon gestern ankam, das ging ja fix ^.^ Hab ihn auch extra in der Postfiliale persönlich abgegeben, da ich mir nicht sicher war, ob die Adressen im Hochformat auf dem Umschlag so durchgehen lassen, weils ja ausserhalb der Norm ist.
Ich freu mich auch schon riesig, dich Anfang Juni zu sehen :3
Liebe Grüße
It is always nice to see your pictures from meeting up with friends, you have a very fun and active social life. And I hope you have fun on your sleep over weekend, that's so cool!
Ja, ne? Total schön und gemütlich, eine ganz schöne Atmosphäre. Da erinnere ich mich auch gern an meine eigene Studi-Zeit XD
Vlt können wir uns diesen Donnerstag wider treffen?? ;) Wäre schön!
Yeah, Puris are always so much fun, unfortunately one decorating pen is broken atm...
I look forward to those we're gonna make with Charlotte ;)
We and trouble?? XDD We had a ot of fun, thank you!! ;)
Jaaaa, ich freu mich auch schon so! Das wird richtig toll! Ich werd die Tage mal ein Briefchen zurückschreiben <3<3
Hahaha, thank you, at least I try to be very social, but there are days where I just do nothing and hang around only, lol. I wish we could have a sleep over, too someday, somewhere <3<3
wow you write kanji so well! I am out of practice hahaha
Thank you but actually I'm also out of practice XD I need to become better and need my motivation to learn again :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen