Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

I played Foto Assistant at a Fotoshooting

Hey friends, thank you so much for all your kind comments on my last post, the fotos for my next scrapping post are on my sis camera and she took it with her, so I have to postpone that until next week. But for the time being I have some more intereting fotos to show you!

As the title suggests I was part of a fotoshooting where Theresa was the model and our friend Arai-kun was the photographer. He made fotos for the homepage of the car trading company named "Kakeru" of his friend. I was lucky to be part of it as a translator of Japanese-German and as a foto/model assistant. It was my first time helping out with a professional fotoshooting and I must say I feel more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it as I'm not that photogenic myself XD

We met at central station to get to the company/shooting place together, later after everything was finished we were invited for lunch by the Manager Tsuruki-san and Arai-kun as thanks for the help. That was so nice, even though I did so little, thank you guys!

But now you wanna see the fotos right? The first ones are taken by me with my amateurish digicam, then I'll show you some of the Master's work! :)

 Theresa was supposed to be a customer buying a car :) We liked this car very much, it was a black Cabrio XD

 Lol XDD We had such nice weather that I could see my reflection very good!

 Theresa and Arai-kun at work ;)

 A little break ;) I think it took 3 hours until the shooting was finished! There must have been hundreds of fotos, we went through them and the result was amazing!

 Cold tea drinks which we were invited to at Cafe Relax!

 The group ;) Thank you everyone it was such a nice day and experience!

Now to Arai-kun's fotos, some of them were taken only for fun, so I decided to show you. Thanks to our fotographer to let me use the pictures for the blog!

 Doesn't she look cool?? Like a vip getting out of a sports car :)

 I just realize there is a towel in the background, hahaha! But still a beautiful picture!

 Just for fun XD Oh, how weird I sit...

 Again just for fun XD

 In Polaroid Style, somehow I didn't realize this foto was taken, I look so surprised :)

 This is my fav pic!

Have something to laugh at, lol XDDD

I really do hope you enjoyed the fotos XD Hope to have the opportunity to help out again, it was much fun!


11 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

Es war wirklich unglaublich lustig und interessant!! (*v*)
Obwohl ich mich nicht soooo toll finde auf den meisten Fotos XD Aber solang es den beiden gefiel, ist es ja gut^^ machte auf jeden Fall Spaß x3
Die fotos von uns beiden sind echt toll^^ Ich mach bald auch mal einen Post x3

Ande hat gesagt…

Aww these pictures are so cute! Your friend is so pretty * o *

OMG BREZEL YOU LUCKY GAL

Lou hat gesagt…

Ihr seid so zum knuddeln! <3 und die Fotos sind ja mal echt toll geworden x3 

Rick hat gesagt…

No one thinks they are photogenic...or at least most of the people I like don't think they are. =)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich hoffe es ergibt sich bald mal wieder die Gelegenheit erneut auszuhelfen, ich hatte ne Menge Spaß! :) Ihr seid aber auch alle solche Frohnaturen, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Ande! Yeah, she is indeed very pretty :) She always looks good on every foto XD

Hahaha, yeah I remember you love Brezel XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, danke dir Lou! Die Fotos sind ja auch toll, wenn da mal ein professioneller Fotograf rangeht kommt meist was Gescheites dabei raus XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I wonder if it is just wrong modesty or if people really think they are not photogenic XDD Many people I know say they are not photogenic to not sound as if they were too arrogant.

Riechan hat gesagt…

Those are some very lovely photos! You know, the one where you said that there's a towel in the background has also your hat in it haha :D I love the polaroid style ones! Very chique!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! :) Hahahaha, now that you say it I realize that, too! XDD Yeah, it was a great experience for me, hope I'll get the chance to help out again! :)

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I spy a pretzel?! They are so good but are evil! I could eat a truckload easily haha. How fun to be the photographer's assistant for the day!!

Kommentar veröffentlichen