Montag, 14. Mai 2012

How To Scrap Part One

Hey friends, I'm back from my awesome fun sleep-over weekend, oh it was so nice, we watched a lot of movies and played a lot of games on PS3. I found a new favourite game, Guitar Hero!! I'm still bad at it, but nevertheless it is so much fun! But my fingers did hurt after playing after all, hahaha!!

Well, today I just wanna share some scrap pictures with you as I have nothing else to tell you about atm. Many people asked me to show how I work/scrap, so I'm thinking about showing you my materials first and then in part two I'll show you the steps needed to create a scrap foto page. I'm nowhere near professional, it is just a hobby of mine to be creative and my ideas are just basic, but I hope I can give you some inspiration anyways!

The basics are 1. Good materials, 2. Creativitiy and 3. Fotos (hahaha) Actually scrapping is nothing more than sticking together any different kinds of materials in the hope it all will match and look good XD I'm not thinking so much about the perfect layout or if materials are matching together - I just have a look at what materials I have laying around and do put them together only.

Have a look at my collection of scrapping materials, I have invested a lot of money into good stuff, but of course you can use anything you find!!

 Materials unpacked, hahaha!

 Different kinds of rubber stamps

 Normal tape from JP and Kitty Office Set

 Lace, ribbons, flowers and stickers!

 Of course stickers won't miss!! Stickers really save the look of one page!

 Probably the most expensive part: japanese masking tape made from rice paper!

 Many kinds of papers, fabric and stickers!

 Misc stuff, sticky notes, scissors, special ink pens...

And of course colour pens, the more diferent kind and colourful the better!!

Next post: see me scrapping one page in my scrapbook :) Don't know how I'll show, though!!

20 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

wooooow Ich kenn deine Sachen ja schon, aber sie zu sehen ist immer wieder toll *-*
Sooo viel *0*
Ich freu mich schon auf den zweiten Teil :D
Vll könntest du auch noch ein paar Scrapping-Shopping-Links hinzufügen x3

Rick hat gesagt…

I always scrap part I and go straight to part II. ;

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

OMG SCRAPBOOKING HEAVEN !!! XDDDD <333 

Ande hat gesagt…

You are the only one I know who has more stickers than me <3

GIRL GUITAR HERO IS DA BOMB DOT COM

ClosetVoyage hat gesagt…

I've always wanted to scrapbook, but it seems so hard xD I'll be waiting for your next post!

www.closetvoyage.com

Riechan hat gesagt…

wow, what an amount of materials! You make me want to get out my photobook and start scrapping too! Looking forward to the next post :)

Sabrina Telken hat gesagt…

I like the scrapbook pages you uploaded a lot *+* I'm curious about how you work them out :3

Naka hat gesagt…

wow you have so many materials and cute boxes! i can't wait for the next post :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, du musst dir mal ein scrapbook zulegen, dann können wir mal zusammen basteln, ich hab soviel Zeugs, da kannst du gern was mit benutzen XD

Das werd ich im nächsten Post noch erwähnen wo man tolle Sachen bekommen kann ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

:) For my part two you have to wait a little longer XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

YEAH AND I NEED SOME MORE FOTOS FROM YOU <3<3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hehehehe, I used to have TONS more, I used it up with the time without buying more. On my next trip to Japan I'll  get lots of more ;)

Let's play guitar hero together when we have the chance!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It isn't that hard, believe me! Just give it a try! Maybe my next post will help! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, please do it! It is such a nice hobby! Hope my next post will be helpful! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I upload finished scrap pages from time to time to show my working progress XDD 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, I hope you guys don't have that any high expectations XDDD

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

wow you have an amazing collection of stickers and tape!! This is such an inspiring and cute post!

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Aw du hast so viele tolle süße Sachen fürs Scrapbooking ♥ Das Tape gefällt mir supergut, bin ganz neidisch! (Fand ich bei deinem Brief schon so toll :) )
Liebe Grüße

thanhthao hat gesagt…

That's what I accumulated througout the years XD I hope to shop a lot of more when i'm in Tokyo again, then I'll buy Loft empty :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das Gute daran ist, man kann es auch fürs Briefeschrieben alles verwenden XD Ich antworte die Tage auf dein Briefchen <3 Liebe Grüße zurück!

Kommentar veröffentlichen