Montag, 26. März 2012

Sunny Afternoon with Theresa

Hi friends, hope you had a lovely weekend! I had, and the new week started well! I met Theresa today very spontanously, I texted her at 1 pm and asked if she was free to go to town strolling around and enjoying the sunshine outside, and luckily she had time. But of course I was late again, the laundry had to be done! XDD

Have some fotos from the day :)

 Buildings at the Rhine

 Theresa and me XD

 Foto from Theresa's mobile phone, looks so much better than mine ;)

 Stalker Picture!

 My beautiful friend <3

Unspectacular me XDD (Foto from Theresa)

 I haven't worn my Converse for such a long time! :)

 Stalker Pic again, we spotted these two japanese ladies with their sun-umbrella :)

 Dunkin Donuts Store re-opened and we got a free bite :) Super yummy!

 This creepy figure is standing on Kult's third floor XDDD We somehow had to take a foto of it!

Afterwards we went to the japanese quarter where Theresa bought alot of japanese food, soooo yummy! Thank you again for spending the day with me, it was a lot of fun! Last but not least, have a bonus shot!

This is my first Instagram picture! If you are following me on facebook as well, you've seen the Puri version of this pic already. My brother borrowed me his new ipad and I had much fun playing around with it!! :)

As my birthday is nearing I'm thinking about celebrating it with friends, nothing special, just a dinner or an evening together doing something fun. Two of my best friends are in JP right now, enjoying their exchange, so too bad I can't invite them, let's see whol else can/wants to come :) More details to that soon! See you!

21 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

Es war soo toll! (*_*) Richtig schöner Tag *-*
Gerne bald mal wieder^^ Und wenn es kühler wird, müssen wir Twin-Puris machen! :D

みかちゃん hat gesagt…

Aw your birthday is coming up soon?! How excitingggg! :3 You never know, you might be getting a present from somewhere afar!

Oh gosh can't wait until I get myself over to Dusseldorf! >///< looks so gorg!

Ande hat gesagt…

I wanna come! Stupid long distances!

The weather is so nice when I am not there ;; what is that all about? I must come back to experience a sunny Germany ~

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

Two pretty girls out for a relaxing day strolling in the sun.  It looks like fun.  For my b-day I pulled a  switch this year.  I asked for a very simple homecooked dinner--baked ziti.  After getting through the holidays, everyone else's b-day, and Valentine's Day, I preferred a quiet, inexpensive evening at home.  It was good.

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

so sunny and beautiful there!! Looking forward to hearing about your bday plans :)

Laura bee hat gesagt…

That place looks really nice!
I think your outfit is really cute~

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, schön dass es so schnell und vor allem spontan geklappt hat! War ein richtig schöner Tag, sowas sollte man wirklich öfters machen ;)

Nächste Woche soll es wieder kühler werden (leider), aber dann können wir endlich das Twin-Outfit machen *freu*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I'm an April Fool's child, and that is no joke, lol XDDD And really?? I'd be super happy to get something from my bb from the other side of the world! Oh I was so glad when you got my little present, and that you were pleased with it! It as really nothing special though! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh Ande, I can't wait to see you again whether it will be hereor in America ;)

You definitely must come cause summer in grmany is usually very nice, we have tempratures about 25-30 degrees and it is not humid XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you, that was nice to say! It was one of those days which I miss so much when hectic everyday life got me again XD

The last years I only had family dinners and didn't do anything with friends, so for my 25th birthday I thought now I must "party", meaning having a nice, calm dinner with my friends. I'm not that much of a party type with clubbing and drinking ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

We are really lucky with the weather the last days, but for next week the weather forecast says it will become rainy again, noooo XDD

I've already thought about a decent plan, let's hope it will work out!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, I love Düsseldorf so much! It is a very nice city with lots of nice places!

Oh, that was nice to say, I hope to become more stylish with the time :)

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

wow the weather looks so nice in germany! i can't wait until spring is in full bloom! Glad you guys had a good time!~

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

nur ein kurzer kommi, da ich weg muss und ronbun no renshuu machen darf XDDD

das letzte foto ist super toll von dir *____*

&

sonntag = *__*

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Was für schöne Bilder. Bei uns hat die Sonne am Wochenende auch so toll geschienen. Sorry dass ich auf deine letzten Posts nicht antworten konnte, Japan hielt  mich davon ab xD
Ich wünsch dir ein schönes Wochenende ♥
Liebe Grüße

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was so nice, really, but now depressive grey and rainy weather got is again, ist has also become a lot of more colder, today I was freezing! Can't Wat for the real spring to come! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ah, trotzdem danke für den Kommi, ich freu mich immer wenn du schreibst! Wie war's die Übung? XD

Ich freu mich auch schon auf Sonntag <3 Bis dann!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wie gut dass ich das schöne Wetter die Tage voll ausgekostet habe, nun ist ja wieder alles depri-grau und verregnet! Kalt ist es auch geworden ich hab so gefroren heute morgen!

Ich freu mich schon so auf deine Japan-Posts! Ich denke, ihr hättet eine wundervolle Zeit!

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

^^

genialst... fast XDS

ich mich auch *_*

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Aw too bad! It is the same here now. Happy Birthday btw! Did you get my card?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! No I haven't got any card yet, maybe it will be here today with the mail? Haven't checked the mail box yet XDDD Looking so much forward to it!! <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen