Donnerstag, 8. März 2012

Food Pictures and Stuff

Heyho! Hope you're all doing fine, this week was rather busy for me, even though I can't remember anymore what stole all of my time! 

On Monday I got to an almost spontanous meet-up with Catrin from Mutsuminism and Ande from Oh Deculture in Düsseldorf! Ande came from Florida for her spring break to visit Catrin in Heidelberg, and they came to Düsseldorf that day with the train which took them over 6 hours to arrive! I'm still waiting for the fotos from Ande so that I can make a post, the girls were lovely, and it was a pleasure meeting up with them! We had lunch together and took Purikura, then did some shopping! I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet them, please check out their blogs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, have some fotos of the last days! :) The first pictures show only food, so please don't watch while being hungry! XDDD

 Sushi Set @ Maruyasu

 Caramel Machiato @ Tenten Coffee

 Gyoza @ Takumi


 Kara-Age Don @ Takumi

 I feel like I eat way too much Sushi... :)



Today I met Theresa again after such a long time!! ;) It is always a pleasure spending time with her! We went to World Coffee Bar, had Caramel Machiato and Chai Latte with way too less milk, and shopping to finally finish our Twin-Outfit :)


 Theresa while taking a foto of herself ;)

 No flash blurry picture XDDD

Stolen from Theresa :)

This one too!

 World Coffee Bar 

 The shorts we both bought fo the Twin-Outfit!! I already love this shorts, they are so comfy and are wide, and look like a skirt, too :)

Last but not least, meet my new plush toy, the blue Elefant from "Sendung mit der Maus" XDD

Enjoy the rest of the week, see you!! :)

22 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

ahahhaa mein lustiges gesicht beim fotografieren nXD und meine haaare (T///T) so dünn und platt ;O; aber naja XDD wie immer halt XD
wow das essen sieht soooooo lecker aus *-* man kann doch nie zu viel sushi essen XD

Ande hat gesagt…

Ahhh girl! I'm home and as soon as I get the pictures on my computer I'll send them to you :D

<3

Mia hat gesagt…

Boar, bei dir gibts immer viel zu viele Leckerein auf dem Blog XD
Hmmmm, jetzt will ich Sushi XD

PS Ich habe dir nen Award vermacht, hihi <3 XD

Rick hat gesagt…

Is it possible to have too much sushi???  I've cut back on it because so many types of fish are bad for gout, but I'm going to plan my menu to make room for it occasionally.

PS - I'm glad those are shorts--too short to be a skirt!!!  (I can't help thinking like a dad.)

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

aww you guys always look like you're having fun!! Cute shorts! Keep th food posts coming XD

conny hat gesagt…

yummy yummy ich will auch wieder :)

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

That sushi looks so yuummyyy!!!! You guys look like you had a great time ^__^ It was funny also my friend in class so the blog entry while i was reading it and was excited because she thought there was a Tully's here and I had to tell her sadly there is none :P

Sandra hat gesagt…

Caramel Macchiato is the best coffee ever :D

Naka hat gesagt…

i cant wait to see the twin outfit! the sushi looks so good :3 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Du hast immer ein schönes Gesicht auf allen Fotos, das will ich auch aber eider endet es meistens in einer Katastrophe bei mir XDDD

Ich könnt jeden Tag Sushi essen <3<3<3 Aber meine Schilddrüse würde Amok laufen, und mein Geldbeutel auch :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you girl I downloaded them XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Naja, das ist auch so das einzige Interssante was es hier bei mir gibt, ESSEN XDDD

Vielen lieben dank für den Award, das ist so nett :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Fish is really healthy, so I can recommend it! You should just watch out for those types you described, and then it will be fine! :) I wouldn't know how to survive without fish <3

Hahaha, I'm still looking for a skirt, but for your sake, I'll look for a much more long one XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! I'll always post food pics rather than pics from myself, hahaha, so be sure to see more yummy food soon :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaaa, wenn du wieder in Düsseldorf bist, jederzeit gerne!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

We can have lots of japanese food when you are here! :) Ohhh and I'd probably die out of pure luck should Tullys ever come to Germany! Or maybe I'll become the first person to bring Tullys to Germany XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

 Hell, yeah!! One of the best inventions ever <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, me too! We will do Purikura then as well!

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Oh Gott!!! Diese Bilder sind tödlich während einer Diät! Das alles sieht so lecker aus <3
Die Shorts sind richtige Glücksgriffe und super süss! Ich bin schon gespannt auf eure Twin-Photos! *O*
Diese Woche sieht es bei mir richtig schlecht aus, da ich nächste Woche Klausur schreibe und mit dem Lernen nicht richtig vorankomme. -.- Aber hättet ihr vielleicht Lust, wenn ich aus dem Urlaub komme? Anfang April? *O*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh das hätte ich auch noch mal extra erwähnen müssen XDD Gefahr bei Diät und Hunger! ;)

Ist ja kein Problem, wir treffen uns wenn du richtig Zeit hast, also meld dich einfach wenn du aus dem Urlaub zurück bist, viel Spaß!! :) Und viel Erfolg beim Lernen!

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

Echt toll dass das Treffen so kurzfristig klappte ♥ danke nochmal!!

Das Essen sieht so lecker aus...;; ♥

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, kein Problem, ich hab mich echt gefreut euch zu sehen, war toll! Hoffe bis bald!

Kommentar veröffentlichen