Samstag, 3. März 2012

Random Weekend Post

Hi friends, how are you? I'm doing fine! Sorry for not posting again for so long, I just did not have anything to post about and wanted to save some pictures so that I can post them all at once ;) 

My jobhunting is still going on, on Thursday I got a decline from one company I applied to, but on the same day, only few hours later I received a phone call while I was strolling around in town from another company, we agreed on phoning again next Monday to make an appointment for an interview. Well, let's see! I'm not superstitious at all, but while reading a magazine I couldn't resist taking a peek into my horoscope for Monday, lol. It says that on Monday some doors that were closed until now might open for me, hahahaha.

Okay, have some pics of the weekend!

 My chocolate haul from the local supermarket, it was all on Sale ;) Even two Limited editions <3

 @Sugarbird Cupcake with my friend! I always take the same cupcake and the same Chai Latte ;)

 Little Barbecue!! I love love love grilled vegetables ;)

 First strawberries of the year!

 I don't like to eat strawberries, but taking fotos of them is fun XDD

 May I introduce you to Alien Coco and Ghost Coco?? They are brothers and they are nuts, coconuts, lol. I swear we didn't prepare their faces, it was all nature's fault! :)

 Master Darth Vader (with bubble gum in his helmet) and Mini Storm Trooper from my brother, purchased in FAO, NY :) Oh why do I love SW so much :)

My new Charmmy Kitty bedding!! Yeah, I know I'm almost 25 and still sleep with pink blankets and plushies, lol. I'll never grow up! XDD

Just me and my outfit of the day, love my My Melody shirt <33

See you nex post and enjoy your Sunday! I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow to watch cartoons, so much to I'll never grow up, hahaha!

22 Kommentare:

Nana hat gesagt…

Haha! Cute shirt! : D I love it! 

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Süsses Shirt ♥
Ich drück dir die Daumen fürs Bewerbungsgespräch! Ich glaube den Horoskopen auch immer nur, wenn sie etwas positives besagen xD
Warum magst du denn keine Erdbeeren? Ich liebe Erdbeeren, bin aber allergisch dagegen und darf immer nur ganz wenige essen ;A;
Liebe Grüße

conny hat gesagt…

ohhhhhhhhhh die erdbeeren sind ja mega groß und ich liebe grillen auch total :)

ねこちゃん hat gesagt…

hehe Let's hope for the bet! I'm sure you will get the job! :) the coconut picture is funny :p and the barbecue looks so good!! good idea to use it in the kitchen! :D the my melody shirt is so cuuuute!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

That coco totally has a face! Cyuuuuttt!!! And those strawberries look awesome O.O Strawberries are my favorite fruit <3

RockingGalMika hat gesagt…

Aww,dein MyMelody Shirt ist so süß ^^ Das steht dir gut!Und das Essen sieht so lecker aus ^^Die Erdbeeren sind ja riiiesig :DIch wünsche dir viiiel Glück für morgen :)

Shou hat gesagt…

whaaa x3 der tiramisu cupake is soo lecker *-*

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

One coconut looks very alien and the other looks like a human reacting to seeing an alien. =)

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

 One of the coconut looks like an owl (top) and the other looked like a shocked human! lol

My Melody shirt looks cute! It's ok to use cute things! We are all young at heart xD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

My Melody is lovely, isn't it?? <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Daaaanke dir!! Ich hoffe es wird diesmal was!

Also ich bin generell nicht so der Obst-Fan, es gibt nur wenige Sorten die ich esse... ist komisch, aber ich mochte es von Anfang an nicht XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Die waren echt riesig!! Leider mag ich ja keine Erdbeeren, aber es war schön sie zu fotografieren XD Grillen ist einfach Liebe, machen wir so zwei Mal im Monat! :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much, it will work out I hope!! :)

Hahaha, it is actually a desk grill, and it was still cold outside so we just made it in the kitchen! As soon as it gets warmer we will do it outside again ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I was so surprised when I saw them lying in the kitchen, with their faces they looked at me and that's where I said, okay guys, I'll put you on my blog XDDD

Aww, I hope you can eat a lot of strawberries when you are here in summer!! :) Usually in May-June they are tasting best :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich danke dir!! Ich hoffe das wird was!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich nehm immer das Tiramisu Träumchen!! ;) Das ist sooooo lecker!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, that is totally right!! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I didn't think of an owl before!! I just thought it looks like an alien XD

Oh yes, I think I'll always stay a child in heart ;)

Laura bee hat gesagt…

mm nom nom chocolate! I think your bedding is awesome! I don't think I can ever grow up too ~_~ Your my melody shirt is super cute! 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you!! ;) If we stay young in our mind we'll be forever young, lol.

Ande hat gesagt…

ahhhhh! charmmy kitty <3333

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Charmmy Kitty is so cute, I think she is cuter than Hello Kitty cause she looks more like a real cat XDD

Kommentar veröffentlichen