Freitag, 23. März 2012

Before the Weekend

Hi friends, it's been a while!! How are you doing? Since a few days the weather is wonderful here in Germany, and everybody is enjoying it! Hope you can make yourself some nice hours outside in the sun as well.

My jobhunting is still going on, I got a rejection from the last company I applied to. It is really frustating when they say you are either over-qualified for a part-time postion or you don't have enough business/traders experience cause you didn't study economics for a full time position, this is a vicious circle! But I already have applied for another position, I hope to get at least an invitation for an interview, this would be such an awesome place to work for, so keep your fingers crossed for me XDD

Well, because of the lovely weather I spent most of the time outside doing walking, window shopping and eating! Have some fotos!

 Charlotte and me shared a voucher at McCafe for two Cafe Latte :)

 Look at that cool spoon!

 I was so fascinated by that spoon, lol

 Charlotte wore circle lenses that day, so beautiful!

 Yummy coffee <3

Then I had Sushi with my sister! Yeah, I know lately I only post pictures of food and fun, you must think I have a wondeful life which I spend in cafes and always eating, hahahaha. But those moments are rare and very special to me, most of my time I just help with the household, doing grocery, cleaning, jobhunting or just being home scrapping, reading, watching TV, things which don't cost any money :)

 Having said that, here is my Sushi Set! <3

 Food makes soooo happy ;)

 I made Harusame Salad for the first time today! It tasted good, but still I had the feeling there was something missing... I made this salad for my personal project, which you can read more about at the end of this post!

 The gigantic Lindt Easter Bunny returned!! I wait for him to return every year!! XDD

 I love the Lindt bunnies so much!

 I won one of those bunnies in the front last year!!

 I already have two of these at home, hihi :)

 Then I wanna show you some progress in my scrapbook, this is the page from the meetup with Mia and Kaddy in late February :)

Valentine's Day with Charlotte

Another topic, my personal project for the next month: I haven't told you yet, but since a couple of days I'm living without eating meat. I'm not trying to become a vegetarian, or to diet (I already consider myself as a half-vegetarian anyway) but I wanted to have a little aim and to proof my endurance! So I said I want to be a vegetarian for a month, and I'm gonna keep my word. If your will is strong you can endure anything, that is what I believe, and I'm trying this for myself now. At the moment I'm trying to create some super yummy vegetarian dishes, cooking and experimenting is so much fun! I'll keep you guys posted about my little project, are you maybe interested to see what I eat all day long?? XDD

Thursday I went to the swimming pool with my Mum, it has been over 4-5 years since I last swam!! I don't even own a proper swimsuit, I only have my old one I used to wear as a teenie. It is so sad that I still fit into my old swimsuit, I haven't grown any inches since then, hahaha. Anyways, I made 22 rounds in the sports pool, and I'm quite proud of myself! Why you think? Cause there is nobody hating sports more than me, lol. Maybe I will do swimming once a week from now on?? Let's see.

Sorry the last part has become kinda philosophical, I didn't  intended to write so much. It is just that I have quite some time now to think about me and my life and what I would like to change to grow more as a person. Maybe it is just that my 25th birthday is nearing and the feeling of becoming old gets worse XD Anyways, have a wonderful weekend my friends!! See you :)

18 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

awww sahst du süß und hübsch aus (*-*) lecker sushi*0*
Ich finds cool, dass du wenigstens einen Monat Vegetarier sein willst^^ Wer weiß, vll bleibst du es danach^^ Ich hab heute fest gestellt, dass ich völlig unabsichtlich seit zwei Wochen oder so kein Fleisch mehr gegessen hab, außer am Samstag Karaage bei Naniwa..man merkt das irgendwie gar nicht finde ich..oo;;
Jaaaa dein Geburtstag!^^ Machst du irgendwas? :3

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

 What's a harusame salad? The white strands look like rice vermicelli.

Anyway good luck with job hunting and going vegetarian for a month. I'm keen to look at the sort of dishes you experimented!

Have a lovely weekend~

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

WOW Going vegetarian is a huge commitment! I really wish you luck (does that mean no fish? or no sushi? :-( ? ) I actually don't know how to swim :P I went swimming for the first time about a month ago but for some reason the whole thing scares me! I know what it is like wanting to change things up once your birthday coming up...i want to lose weight ASAP but it is so hard to make time with school to go and exercise ><;; I love the scrapbooks! 

Nina Ki hat gesagt…

awww das scratchbook was du machst, wird richtig gut =) ich finds super ! das sind schöne erinnerung und warum nicht ein paar schöne bilder einkleben?

ich finds gut, dass du auf fleisch verzeichten möchtest XD ich kanns nachvollziehen ! ich drück dir die daumen, dass es klappt =)

und mit der jobsuche drücke ich dir natürlich auch die daumen ! ist echt schwer einen passenden job zu finden ._.

haha du kannst doch froh sein, dass du seit damals nicht zugenommen hast XD freu dich doch !

 

Ande hat gesagt…

I was a vegetarian for two years! It can definitely be done ~ just be careful and listen to what your body tells you.

Swimming is such wonderful exercise; I haven't been swimming in so long though... I also don't own a bathing suit (so bad, I live in FL!!!!).

The staff at Maruyasu should hire you! You are there often and love the food <3 XD *fingers crossed*

Sandra hat gesagt…

I have spoons like that as well:D

Rick hat gesagt…

Fingers crossed!  You should be excited that your suit still fits, most girls would love that.

Make sure you get some protein during the month.  Most Americans eat too much protein, but you don't want to eliminate it completely.

Naka hat gesagt…

i hope the lindt bunny is still there when i go! and nice photos, the scrap book is looking great and i need to learn how to swim!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ach danke, das ist so lieb, ich wünschte ich würde mal die Motivation finde mehr für mein Äußeres zu tun! :)

Wegen den Kara-Age lohnt es sich eigentlich weiterhin Fleisch zu essen ;) Das ist soooo lecker, ahhhh! XD

Ich überlege noch, aber wahrscheinlich mache ich nur was Kleines, wir gehen dann alle zum Kagaya! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ah Harusame is bean vermicelli salad with carrots, surimi and cucumber XDD Very yummy and healthy :) Bean vermicelli has much less calories than rice vermicelli, but I like both ;)

Thank you so much!! I'll try to make fotos of all the vegetarian dishes I'll cook ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I think I'll make it with any problems, somehow I don't miss meat so much ;) But I still eat sea food, as I don't consider that meat, lol XDDD No sushi, no life ;)

I think Swimming is much more relaxing that jogging for example, but of course the water is a factor one has to get used to :) I still remember the time when I learnd how to swim and it was definitely scary at that time! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Es macht echt Spaß zu scrappen, kann ich jedem empfehlen der basteln mag ;) Ist wirklich eine schöne Erinnerung, die man dann auch für immer hat ;)

Vielen Dank, das wird schon, ist zwar schwer, aber ich geb nicht auf, was Job und vegetarisch essen angeht ;)

Hahaha, ich bin aber auch nicht in die Höhe gewachsen seit damals, da hätte ich liebend gern zugenommen für ein paar Zentimeter mehr Körpergröße, lol

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Wow, for two years?? That is a long time! I think I'll have no problems going vegetarian for a month, and yes, I'll be carful XD

Hey, you live with the beach right next to your door and don't have swimsuit? The sunshine state will be angry with you, lol :)))

Hahahaha, that's true! I love their food, my point card is almost full XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

That's cool!! I'd love to have them as well <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! Hahaha, that's true, but at the same time it means I didn't grow any inches more in terms of height! I'm still as tiny as I was in my Teens, lol.

Oh yes, I'll be careful, I started eating tofu to get enough vegetable protein XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'm sure it will still be there when you come! ;) We can go nd have a look at it together if you like! :)

You can't swim? But I think it is easy to learn, so have a try! :) Good luck!

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I know what you mean about enduring something - shows that you have perseverance! good luck with that! the spoon looks really cool haha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hehe, thank you, I really hope I'll endure this to end! I might make an exception for my birthday, though! XDD

Kommentar veröffentlichen