Hey, long time no post! How are you? I'm fine as always, I've been busy preparing the last things for my trip to NY. My god, it is already tomorrow! I still remember the time we booked the tickets, which was back in September, haha. Time is really flying!!
So before I go, here is a last post for you from Germany. If I manage I'll do some live-blogging from NY to share my first impressions and pictures with you! The last couple of days were full of plans and appointments, lol. We celebrated my Mum's birthday, I met my friend for dinner and then of course the Karaoke weekend with Theresa and Katrin! Have some fotos! I didn't take that many pics, but Katrin did and she'll send us the pics so I can show you some more fotos later! Be sure to check out the girls blogs as well, they might post about it, too!
Burger from dinner with my friend!
Close up of my burger!
I got a surprise present from my friend P. in Singapore! She included those super cute mini Rilakkuma forks so in future my Bento will be even cuter, hahaha!
I discovered a store near my place which sells super cute stationary! This sticker sheet was just 1 Euro, hahaha! Once I'm back I'll go there again and get more!
Now to the weekend! We decided do meet up in front of our japanese bookstore to take Purikura first! Another friend of Theresa joined or group as well, and while I was waiting a girl came and stood right beside me and I was wondering if she was the one (as I've never met her before). But I was too afraid to ask her... When Theresa and Katrin arrived I realized she really was the other girl, lol. So we stood like 5 minutes right next to each other without knowing we'll be introduced to, hahaha.
My outfit of the day :) I decided to dig out my Louis again after such a long time. Yes, I actually own a real one, but hardly used it the last years! now I've discovered my love for LV again ;)
Our Purikura. Lol, I do look happy on this one!
Caro, Theresa and me
My Puri-book's entry of yesterday :)
Okay, that's it for today, my next post will be from NY, stay tuned! XDDD Lovely greets, TT.



17 Kommentare:
super idee mit dem purikura buch und dem text...
ach,ich wünschte ich hätte auch so eine schöne schrift ,wenn ich auf japanisch schreibe,wie du xD
viel spaß im big apple :)
The burger looks huge! It's been hours since I had dinner so I'm drooling, haha.
I would love to see posts live from NY if possible! Even posts with just snapshot is great! Have a fun time!
Jaaa, das hab ich mir von meinen japansichen Freunden abgeschaut, hahaha! Ich hab schon drei Bücher voll mit Purikura so mit der Zeit angesammelt durch die vielen Japan-Reisen XDD
Willst du wissen meine Handschrit aussah als ich angefangen hab?? :) Das lernt man mit der Zeit, je mehr man schreibt desto flüssiger wird die Schrift und wird "japanischer". Aber trotzdem, vielen Dank für das Kompliment!
Danke, hoffe du liest weiter fleißig ;)
Oh, it was huuuge and I had trouble to finish it! XD But I managed and was so full, nevertheless after the Burger we had my beloved ice-cream! Ahh, I'm such an ice-cream lover <3<3
Oh yes, I definitely post from New York! Stay tuned! :)
AW I need to have a puri book too! That would be so amazing, but I don't have enough purikura (nor do I take many since the closest purikura booth is in LA and I live like 1.5 hours away) but I hope to some day! ^^
Oh yes it's so close now right?? Please have a safe flight! You will love NY, I'm sure of it! Just be careful not to go into the bad parts of town! ^^ Next time make a trip out here to Cali! You can stay with me and we'd have lots of fun!
awwww es war so toll *_*
hat so viel spaß gemacht^^ außer die kaputten mikros aber egal XD sorry, dass katrin und ich so'n bisschen verrückt drauf waren lol^^'
wünsch dir gaaaaanz viel spaß in NY*-*
und deine LV is soo tol^^ *0*
Wow, it's already NY time??? Have a great time--be careful, and have a great time! =)
Burger *_*
Its so nice you could have this nice meetup before traveling. Your outfit was so cute, I think it really looks great on you and the purikura turned out so nicely as well. Those penguin stickers are just perfect! I can't read to your posts from NYC and see your feelings about the US ^^
awww! Es war voll cool mit euch Karaoke zu gehen! ^__^
Hat wirklich Spass gemacht! Hoffe wir kriegen irgendwann wieder die Gelegenheit uns zu treffen♥
btw.. skype => nekokara
A puri book is a like a foto album, a very good way to preserve memory! I already have 3 books full of purikuraand fotos, from my previous trips to JP. When Im in california let's go for Puri in LA!! XDD
Awwww, thanks for your great offer, I'd love to come and visit you! That will be so much fun!
Jaaaaaa, es hat echt so viel Spaß gemacht mit euch rumzuhängen!! Müssen wir bald nachholen!! Achwas, ihr wart lustig, und nicht komisch!! ;)
Danke, ich werd Louis jetzt öfters tragen, dann freut er sich, hahaha.
Yep, I'm replying to the comments form my hotel room in NYC XDDD It's good to know you and your family are just "around the corner", lol.
Space Burger XDDD Wir sollten mal mit Alina und Lotti zusammen hin, schmeckt super lecker ;)
Thank you so much Sara, I always feel so flatterd hearing such nice stuff from you XDDD Check my blog regulary from now on, I try to update every day if possible ;)
Jaaaa, ich fands auch spaßig! Hoffe du bist gut wieder zu Hause angekommen! Bis bald dann mal und alles Gute für Japan!
ich will auch mal mit zum karaoke :) das müssen wir mal machen wenn katrin wieder da ist ^^ aber ich hoffe es klappt auch mal vorher mit treffen :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen