Hi friends, did you have a nice Christmas? I had and I'm gonna share my fotos about that day with you, but before that I have to retell you about Friday, the day before Christmas.
It was my last working day before the short holidays, and we had such trouble at he company, cause our receptionist lady opened a letter with an unknown white substance and a threatening letter! Some moments later police and fire department were standing in front of our door and nobody knew what to do, we were told to just continue work until we hear from the police. Well, nobody did think it was something like a serious attack, but still, the unknown was kinda grueseome. Two people who came in contact with the substance were brought to the pubic health department and were given some tablets, and then the police finally said it was just a bad joke. Gosh there are so sick people running around... I hope the police will get the culprit soon.
Well, after work I met up with Alina and Charlotte to watch the new Twilight movie! I've never been a fan of these movies, but I like to amuse myself with it, so why not. It was so much fun to see the girls again so that I can give them their presents, too ;) Have some fotos!
No flash picture from Lotti and Alina, they are both so photogenic!!
Alina and me with the tickets!
Lol, look at our faces hahahaha
@MacDonalds! Lotti and Alina both have i-phones, such cool devices! ;) My phone is almost three years old, lol
Presents from Lotti and Alina
Finally Christmas Eve!! We had to decorate our tree, this year I had the idea to put on many of my cute plushies as well, cause the tree was so empty! It is super kitschy, but also super cute, don't you think?? Then my siblings came to our home, we played our annual board game, I won this year! XDDD Then we had a super gorgeous dinner, made some family pictures and then opened the presents! I picked out the nicest fotos for you!!
The top of the tree was my sis idea! Can you spot all the plushies?? XDDD
Close up!
The presents!
I love this year's tree so much! <3
Our vietnamese style Raclette XDD
Merry Christmas!
Our family picture! Normally I don't post pics of my other family members, but for Christmas it is okay! From left to right, bro, lil sis, mum, me and elder sis :)
I think my mum is gonna send these to relatives... I tried to make my best smile, lol
While opening the presents!! I got this lovely pink polka dot scarf from my friend M.
Thank you so much!
My presents! But I forgot some XDDD
Thanks to all who send me mails, letters, cards, presents and other Christmas wishes, you've made my Christmas 2011 an unforgettable day. See you next posts and enjoy te rest of your short holiday ;)



41 Kommentare:
This is so nice! Merry Christmas!
I love the little cute christmas tree <3 and it seems like you got some really nice presents ^^
Merry Christmas !
Aww you all are so photogenic! How fun to exchange presents with friends and enjoy this lovely holiday season!
Your tree is adorable! I need to invest in some DIY Rilakkuma ornaments for my father's holiday tree haha! I hope you get my package soon! :)
omg ich hab grade deine geschenke aufgemacht! DANKEEEEEEE */////////* ich freu mich soo *-*ach du hast mir wieder so viel geschenk (;///;) danke süße<3
dein weihnachtsbaum ist echt der beste den ich je gesehen habe *_* so eine süße idee^^
freu mich dich bald wiederzusehen :3<3<3
Merry Christmas <3
Frohe Weihnachten! <3<3<3 Der Weihnachtsbaum ist so einzigartig und cool *O*
Und das Essen... *O* Lecker! Deine Familie sieht so herzlich aus. Es ist wirklich schön zu sehen, wenn Familien zusammen Weihnachten feiern! =3
und whaa euer essen sieht lecker aus *_*
ich seh doch edamame da hinten auf dem tisch XD
und ich hab grade gemerkt, dass in der tüte noch ein lip smacker drin is *0* <3<3<3<3<3 wha*0*
the plushies on the tree look so cute ^^ im glad to hear u had a good christmas :)
Very pretty! Merry Christmas to you and your family. We decorated the tree on Xmas Eve when I was little, but started doing it earlier when my parents switched to a fake tree. My wife wants to decorate the tree at the end of November, I want to do it Xmas Eve. We usually meet in the middle.
hey :D
dein outfit sieht super aus!! trag das öfter!!!!! *___*
sooo viele schöne geschenke, hast du bekommen^^
ich hoffe, der handystrap gefällt dir, habe ich selber gemacht XD (die ohrringe passen hfftl zu etwas, iwie erinnerten sie mich an den teppich^^ )
メリークリスマス!!! <3
You have the most adorable Christmas tree I've ever seen! <3
I like your outfit on Christmas Day! The hearts leggings looks cute on you!
Enjoy your holiday~
Ich liebe euren Weihnachtsbaum! (*___*)
Und dein Outfit ist total hübsch! Sowas solltest du öfter tragen. Steht dir wirklich sehr gut. ^^
LG <3
Wooooooooooow dein outfit sieht so toll aus wirklich !!!Und ich liebe deine Strumphhose *O*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Es freut mich das dir mein Geschenk gefallen hat ^-----^<3<3<3<3<3<33<3 Deins war auch soooo toll danke danke dank nochmal <3<3<3<3
I love your Christmas tree!!! Looks like you had a good Christmas, I'm so happy for you :D
PS - It looks very nice, but your dress needs to be a few inches longer!!!
That's the dad in me speaking.
Thank you so much! Hope you had a nice X-Mas, too!
Yeah, me too! It turned out so well shaped, normally our trees are so crooked, lol.
Hope you had some nice days, too!
I love your christmas tree and your dress ist so cute *o*
I hope you enjoy the christmas days
lg chibi
Awww, no, I'm the least fotogenic in my family, hahaha, but thank you nevertheless for saying so! I love giving presents, I do so throughout the year, it doesn't have to be Christmas only XDDD
What, you sent me a package?? Why, that would not have been necessary! Now I feel like a shabby cheapskate, I only sent you a card and letter... XD
Ach was, das waren doch Kleinigkeiten, ich komm mir total schäbig vor weils zu wenig ist! Aber dafür beschenke ich dich ja das ganze Jahr über, hahaha!
Der Weihnachtsbaum kam dieses Jahr besonders gut an, das hat mich echt gefreut! Ich wollte einfach mal die Plüshies benutzen, sie sitzen sonst nur doof in der Kiste rum, hahaha!
Ich schreib dir gleich mal bei fb ;)
You, too! Hope you enjoy Amsterdam! <3
Ich hab ja schon gesehen dass du auch schöne Festtage hattest! Und du hats sooo luxeriöse Geschenke bekommen *neid*
Jaaaa, das Essen war super lecker, wir haben bestimmt 2 Stunden daran gegessen XDDD Hahaha, und danke, wir sind auch nur eine ganz normale Famile mit Streit und Problemen, lol
Es war auch furchtbar lecker, ah Raclette ist immer gut, aber noch viel besser mit asiatischem Essen ;)) Und ja, für Heilig Abend habe ich eine 400 Gramm Tüte Edamame besorgt, war extra morgens noch einkaufen XD Lass usn auch mal eine ganze Tüte beim Fernsehen aufessen, hahaha!
Gefällt er dir? Schokogeschmack auf den Lippen finde ich toll ;)
I hope you're fine, too! Did you get my card and letter?? <3
Yeah, we usually put it up like in the beginning of Dec, but we were so busy this year, and there was also our trip to NY so that we put it up on 24th, the latest we've ever done, hahaha.
Hahahaha, thanks for your fatherly concern, it was just for Christmas and the fotos that I dressed up like this, normally I look very casual, lol. And I have to admit that it was no dress, but a large oversize pullover XDDD It was indeed too short, I tried to combine it with shorts, but it look so stupid...
Oh vielen Dank!! Aber ich glaub für den Alltag wäre das ein bisschen too much, außerdem war es viel zu kurz, hahaha. Lag daran dass es ein Oversize Pulli war und kein Kleid :)
Danke für deine Geschenke, ich hab mich gefreut! Der Strap hängt schon an meinem Handy ;)
Hahaha, thank you! All the thanks belongs to the plushies which make the tree cute! ;)) And of course the tree itself, this year we got a really nice one!
Aww, that was so nice to say, normally, I don't doll myself up like that, it was just for Christmas and the family fotos, my Mum's gonna send those to relatives and there I just have to look a bit better than normal, lol.
(Oh you can't see it that well, but it was tights with ribbons on it instead of hearts XD)
Danke, danke, das ist lieb!! ;) Normalerweise seh ich ja nicht so aus, es war wirklich nur für Weihnachten und für die Fotos XDD
Cool, wenn wir uns mal treffen sollten ziehen wir beide unsere Tücher an ;)
Danke, danke, ich glaub da hab ich mich von dir inspirieren lassen XDDD
Ich möchte mich auch noch ganz herzlich bei dir bedanken, ich werd das kleine Täschchen als Kameratasche benutzen denke ich ;)
Thank you!! I just read your post about Christmas, too, I'm also glad you spent it nicely!
Thank you so much, it was a lot fun to decorate it! XDD
I hope you enjoy your holidays, too!
I can imagine the shorts not working with it. It's funny that it's not a dress, it's hard to tell sometimes whether something was meant to be a top or a dress. You look fantastic in it, but...oh, this reminds me of a story! Thank you, I was in need of an idea for a post!!! =)
Hahah, those plushies are SO CUTE!! ;D
I love that idea to put them in the tree!!!!!!
Cute tights & I'm loving that family photo<3Can you believe that I've never seen any of the Twilight movies.
I've never had any interest in them, and as people go absolutely crazy over them, it kinda just makes me want to watch the movies even less. lol Idk why, but I just have never bought into all the craze.
<3, Dana
Thank you!! I have sooooooo many of them, so I thought about what to do with them, and there it was, the idea to use them as tree decoration! Might do that again next year! ;) Oh and I loved your family X-Mas pics, too! <3
Well, I've also never been a fan of Twilight, but still I have friends who love it so much so there's no way avoiding it, lol. I actually find the movies very amusing when you make fun of the story and the characters. That's what we did the whole time in the cinema and I was afraid the real fans would kill us, hahaha!
Happy new year to you!
your tree is so cute and impressive!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
Hahaha, thank you, the tree itself is actually quite small XDDD I hope you had a good stsrt into the new year as well! :)
Der Plüschibaum ist ja toll!!! Sowas hab ich ja noch nicht gesehn *lach* Echt scharf!!! Dein Outfit am Heilig Abend sah toll aus, steht dir echt supi ♥
Liebe Grüße Berry
Hahaha, das ist mir so ganz spontan eingefallen ;) Ich hab ne Menge Plüshies, da konnten sie endlich mal nützlich sein! ;)
Vielen lieben Dank, aber normalerweise bin ich sehr casual, nur zu besonderen Anlässen darfs mal mehr sein, lol! ;)
OMG best xmas tree ever!!! i love rillakuma <3 i just followed ur blog ^^
are u half german? im multiracial but not german hehe although i have friends who are half german
http://amz88.blogspot.com/
Oh hi, thanks for your comment and for following!!! I also love this years tree so much! :)
I wish I was half German but I am not, hahaha. I'm some kinda mixed Asian, with more vietnamese in me than chinese, but my mum always tells me that I don't look that vietnamese, hahaha.
Kommentar veröffentlichen