I'm back from the virtually dead! Sorry to make you guys wait for so long till my next post, but since my return home three days ago I had jetlag and had to cover up missed sleeping hours, hahaha! I didn't manage to do anything, and there still so much to do till Christmas next week. Wait, did I say next week?? Wheeeeeee! Time is really running, I have a pile of Christmas cards/letters to write, clean up my room, there is also work starting all over again tomorrow... Thank god at least most of the presents are already bought and wrapped up, I still need to get some more things and we also don't have a tree yet... Meh, so many things to do and I have no time, lol.
At least I'm back to blogging and commenting again, I have so much to catch up to I guess! And starting next week I'm free to see all of my friends again, whom I missed so much! Can't wait to see you and retell about my trip, and also to give you your presents. So any one who wants to see me you better hurry up and book an appointment, lol. XDDD
So now about my seventh day in NY, we took the Staten Island Ferry to have a free glimpse on Miss Liberty. Yeah, we were to cheap to pay 15 Dollar each to see her right into her eyes, lol. The Staten Island Ferry is for FREE and we could see her from a distant view, but that was totally fine, we could also enjoy the skyline from Manhattan, it was lovely! You don't even think about that fact that Manhattan is just a small island surrounded by water only, hahaha. Have some fotos!
I wore my new coat that day, it was so windy on the ferry!
On the way to boarding
On the ferry, on the background that must be Brooklyn Bridge :)
Random sea gull ;)
There she is Miss Liberty ;)
The sea gull posed for our foto XDD
Manhattan Skyline, 20 minutes away by ferry
This is the new tower built at Ground Zero, it is already higher than any other buliding around!
Do you see the beautiful blue sky and the sunshine? We had such lovely weather almost every day, except for the two days right at the beginning where it was raining, we were so lucky with the weather, when I returned home Düsseldorf's weather really hit me worse, lol.
Okay, next post: Top of the Rock Obeservation Deck in Rockefeller Center and Fifth Avenue! XD See you around and a nice start to the week to all of my working friends/followers, let's give our best (even though I already know it will be hell to get out of bed on Monday morning...)



23 Kommentare:
waaaa schöne bilder *-* kann mir vorstellen, dass du n jetlag hattest oo''
die bilder sind echt toll, das wetter sieht toll aus, hier ist es echt schrecklich, bin mal gespannt ob die busse morgen kommen..XD
Wuhuuu, willkommen zuhause! :)
Hoffe du hast dich vom Urlaub erholt und kannst Weihnachten genießen. ;)
Oh yes I understand, I feel so pressured right now too! I have many things I still need to do for Christmas, and work takes my time plus chores. I'd really like to get back into shape too, but thats not working out haha.
Wow NYC seems so small when one takes the photo from a distance that's so interesting! But really all the buildings are so huge there haha. Also here it's sunny like there in NY, its rather strange actually. We might have a brown Christmas and its gonna make me cry TT
The sky is so clear with no clouds!
It seems like you have so much to do before Christmas! Good luck with the preparations and enjoy on the actual day! :)
Glad the weather was mostly nice for you ESPECIALLY on this day!
The view of the island is spectacular! So many huge buildings clumped together. I still can't believe that it hasn't snowed yet this time of year.
Great pictures! We didn't go to Staten Island. I wish we had taken the ferry instead of climbing the Statue of Liberty (with children). I like the view from the ferry better than being at her feet. =)
(I'm fine now after the procedure--I breath when I sleep.)
welcome back to Europe! ;D
Schöne Fotos hassu da gemacht! *__* Wir waren auch auf so ner Fahrt mit nem Schiff! War echt cooli! :D Hoffe du konntest deine Zeit in NY so richtig geniessen!
Danke danke! Ich werd Weihnachten bestimmt genießen, 3 Tage nur spielen, essen und schlafen <3<3<3
Yeah, the countdown to Christmas has already started and I still have to buy some presents, lol. Having a work life really eats up most of your time yeah, and if you also have to help in the household... well, let's do our best XD
You know what? Today it snowed alittle bit, but it was way too warm for the snow to stay so it melted right away, I was standing in water till my heels, there were puddles everywhere, I had to dry my shoes and feet at work, lol. That was not nice ;__;
Oh it was so beautiful, and as soon as I return home grey clouds and rain hit me, lol. I guess it is also warm and sunny in Singapore? <3<3
Thank you, I did all the Christmas letters/cards today, still have to get some more presents and a tree and then mostly my preparation will be done!
Yeah I was sooo happy that we had a clear day so that we could see everything ;)
Yeah isn't it? When I spotted Manhattan from the airplane I was like my God, this is so cool, I've never seen something like this! ;)
I really expected NY to be cold and snowy to this time of the year, it is really weird it hasn't snow yet! Maybe in a few days who knows?? XD
Well, all we did was to take to ferry and have this beautiful viewing, then we arrived in Staten Island just to take the first ferry back, lol! But it was totally worth it, it was for free, so why not? ;)
Very good! I hope this problem will never ever occur to you again! <3
Jaaaaa, und wie ich es genossen habe!! Nun sitze ich wieder frustiert in D-Land, hahaha! Bald gehts los nach Japan, was?? Du bist echt zu beneiden, schreib Theresa und mir mal ne Karte XDDD
Oh der Jetlag war furchtbar, Gott sei Dank ist es größtenteils vorbei!
Ja, hier ist echt furchtbar, ich will wieder zurück :))
Oh gosh New York is SO massive! Los Angeles is probably 1/20th of the size of New York City XD LA is very small! I can't wait to visit NY sometime!
New York ich kooooommmeeee! xD Die Bilder sind wieder klasse! <3
Wie war's denn vom Wetter her zu der Jahreszeit? Wie bei uns in Germany?
Oh really??? From my imaginations about how LA must be like I thought they're quite the same size, hahaha! Anyway, NY is really impressive, I could've just stand on Time's square the WHOLE day just to do people watching and to catch that magic atmoshpere, hahaha! But that would have been lost time, lol! I'm so sure you'll love NY! and Maybe, I'll be there in winter 2012 as well! Who knows!
Jaaaaaaa, und ich komm am Besten wieder direkt mit!! XDDD Also das Wetter war echt klasse! Ich weiß nicht ob wir einfach nur Glück hatten, aber es hat bis auf zwei tage Regen nur Sonnenschein und blauen Himmel gegeben!!! Einfach wunderschönes Wetter!!
Ja.... das wär genial! xD Dann lass uns zur gleichen Zeit fliegen?! :D
Also ich bin dabei! xD
Ja.... das wär genial! xD Dann lass uns zur gleichen Zeit fliegen?! :D
Also ich bin dabei! xD
Warum ist mein Kommi jetzt 2 mal hier? Oo
Kommentar veröffentlichen