Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011

Day 3: Rainy New York

Hi friends, today it was raining cats and dogs here in new York, even so much a flood warning for the Manhattan area was out (at this place thanks to Ashley for the your caring mail!), and we had of course no umbrella. So most of the time today we spent inside of shopping malls, departmens stores and other shops to stay dry, but as soon as we walked outside for 10 minutes we were soaked. Nevertheless, the day was very successful regarding shopping and I could get some more things on my wishlist ;)

At first we went to Century 21 again, and then we had lunch in the japanese restaurant we went to yesterday as well. It was so super yummy and since we both love japanese cuisine we hought why not? XD

 My vegatarian Udon Noodles (for about 4 Euro)

 My brother's Chicken Udon

 We also shared a Sushi box ;)

 Then we went to the Mall of Manhattan at Herald Square!

 They had super cute decoration!


 Snoopy spotted!! This is for Charlotte who is a great Snoopy fan XD

 Santa Snoopy


 I think Charlotte will love this too, both our favourite stores right next to each other!! We definitly have to come back here together, so that we can have a Burger at MC and then head ofer to TGI for their awesome desserts, right?? XDDDD
 Today's dinner: TGI <3 Actually we didin't want to go to the one in Times Suqare, but it was rainy and cold so that we just thought, who cares about money when you are here in New York, hahaha.

 My Bruschetta Chicken Pasta! But where are the typical TGI plates?? :)

 My brother had Spare Ribs, I couldn't probably eat this, but seeing this meal alone was awesome!

Now to the gets of today: this sweater was not on sale, but still I had to buy it! I love huge and wide sweaters, they are so easy to combine. I'll probably create an outfit with my new items tomorrow.

 I finally found my dream lace boots, they have a very small heel and are so comfortable to walk with. They're so much Olive des Olive (my fav jap. brand) that I had to get them, even though they were quite pricey, even with 30% discount. Well, anyways, for quality you sometimes have to pay more!

I finally managed to find some time to check out Forever 21 at Times Square and that shop is soooo awesome! Def need to get back to get some more things! Today I bought innerwear and lingerie (which I shouldn't show, lol) and this "Lovely" neckace XD And I got Mac eyeshadow for my friend (Sorry, die hatten da keine Refills, also hab ich die normalen genommen)

My new handbag, also from F21! It looks like Acessorize, only for half of their price XD Oh how much I love bargain shopping <3<3

Well, that's it for today, sorry we don't have any pictures from outside, but it was raining so heavily that I was afraid my cam becomes wet and breakes. Tomorrow the weather forcast said the sun will shine, let's see if that's true! I'm fine with anything even snow, as long as it is no rain. Plans for tomorrow are Nintendo World at Rockefeller Center, Bloomingdales, Central Park and lunch at New York's best Ramen-ya :)

Good night! (I'll reply to your comments tomorrow, too tired today)

27 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

awwww schöne sachen *-*
ich muss nun los zur uni *0*
tolle bilder *-* <3 vermiss dich<3<3

Liliep hat gesagt…

mmm so viel leckeres essen!! ihr lasst's euch ja richtig gut gehen :D die sachen sind auch wieder toll, du holst gerade die letzten zehn jahre shopping nach oder?? xD

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

lovely things and lovely outfit you was wearing <333

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

That's a lot of shopping! I love your outfit and the brown sweater you bought! Can't wait to see your coordinate :D

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

I like all the cute character photos, you are really making NYC seem cute and fun (whereas my mental image of it is a bit different haha) The food you ate at TGI Fridays looks so american haha! And I agree about the boots, I think with shoes its a good idea to pay more for better quality.

Anna Stöbener hat gesagt…

Gibt es etwas besseres als Udon? (*A*) Die sehen super lecker aus!

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Woahhh~ deine Fotos sind wieder mal genial und machen so Lust auf NYC. *___* Und das ganze Essen... der Wahnsinn. Ich würde grad am liebsten in den Monitor beissen. xD
Ich bin schon auf die Fotos von Nindendo World gespannt. Bin ein riesen Nintendo Fan.
LG
<3

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

HAHA I laughed because all I could think is that you're in America and you're eating japanese food XDD but I do the same thing !! it's okay haha!! probably when i go abroad I will eat at as many japanese places as I can! have you gone to Little Tokyo in New York yet?? I heard they have that there... but I'm not too sure!

I hope sunshines comes through for you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir!! XDD Ich hoffe alles ist okay mit Uni? :) *miss you too* Abe ich komm ja bald wieder ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich hab ja auch hart dafür gschuftet, also geb ich jetzt auch ne Menge aus, für Teile die etwas länger halten XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awwww, thank you, that is so nice to say! Lately I'm in love with oveknees, I own a lot of different pairs XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Shop till you drop, lol. Shopping here is really another experience, it is soooo wow, you just wanna have everything!! But since my budget is limited I can't get everything, just the essential stuff on my wishlist XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, my love for cute things continues even here! I manage to spot cute things everywhere, one of my many useless talents, lol.

We still wanna try out Hardrock Cafe which is also so American right?? <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaaaa, ich bin ein Riesen-Udon Fan, die kann man immer ganz gut essen XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhhh bloß nicht XDD Deine armen Zähne ;)) Du bist auch Nintendo Fan?? Das ist toll, ich kenne fast niemanden der der das auch mag!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, yeah, we love japanese dishes so much! And it i so much cheaper here in NY than in Düsseldorf, but of course we try to eat a lot American food, too XDD There is a little Tokyo here?? I didn't know about that, I'm gonna ask my friend I'm gonna meet this Saturday, maybe she knows about it!

We had lovely weather today, even though it was a bit cold XDDD

Katharina hat gesagt…

aaah, die Boots sind sooo schön!!

Und vielen Dank für die Lidschatten ;o; Kein Problem, dass die keine Refills hatten, die kleinen Döschen sind auch nett, dann muss ich hier keine Palette mehr kaufen um sie reinzutun :)

Die Handtasche sieht echt so aus wie von Accessorize! Ist F21 so wie hier F18? Wenn ja, dann muss ich da wohl auch mal reingehen :D

monologue_de_chi hat gesagt…

omg soooo coole sachen Ö______Ö

schnubby *_____________* ich will den haben!!!!!! määääääähhhh want want want XDD

ihr esst ja viel japanisch, aber es sieht lecker aus *_*
und TGI *________*

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ich hab noch nie Udon gegessen. Die Nudeln sehn so dick aus *lach*
Die Kette von Forever 21 ist ja süss ♥ Die hätte ich auch mitgenommen!!!
LG Berry

Riechan hat gesagt…

ooh! you got lots of pretty stuff!
Now ... I'm very curious what that Japanese restaurant is called and its address :D Might have to convince my company to eat there! :D

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I see MAC!! Must be so cheap there!! haha I'd definitely go crazy with shopping :P

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, als ich sie gesehen hab musste ich sie sofort holen, auch wenn sie 80 Dollar gekostet haben ;)

Ich geb dir deine Geschenke und die Mac Sachen dann nöchste Woche wenn wir uns sehen ;) Ich freu mich schon drauf dir alles zu erzählen! XD

F21 heißt hier F18, ja das stimmt aber die Sachen kann man leider gar nicht miteinader vergleichen, leider! Hier bei uns gibts meistens so komische Sachen, haha. Aber mal schauen wir können ja mal in das in den Arkaden gehen ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke dir!! Und das Schubby Foto war extra fü dich <3<3<3 Immer wenn ich so eins sehe, hab ich automatisch dich vor Augen XDDD Und ja, wir haben fast immer japanisch gegessen, es war so günstig und fast genauso gut wie bei uns zu Hause in Tokyo, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ehrlich du hast noch nie Udon gegessen?? Musst du mal machen, die sind echt lecker! Es gibt auch die dünne Version dieser weißen Nudeln, aber mir schmecken die großen viel besser ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you! Nowadays I think alot before byuing stuff cause I have made bad experiences with spontaneous buys, hahaha!

You surely will visit Century 21, right? It is a department store which sells brands stuff for ridiclous low prices, the japanese restaurant is right around the corner ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, Mac is so much chaper in the US, the eyeshadow was 15 Dollars each, and here in Germany it is like 18-19 Euro??

Jep, all we doing in NY was shopping, sightseeing was just something we did when actually some time was left, lol.

Riechan hat gesagt…

I hope we will visit Century 21 ^^ But there are many century 21 stores in NY, where did you go?

Kommentar veröffentlichen