Hi guys, actually I wanted to post about Day 8 in NY, but decided to postpone it, cause today I got to meet up with my lovely friend Theresa for the last time this year, so I thought better post about that! We exchanged Christmas presents (will be opened on Christmas Eve), made X-Mas Purikura and had yummy coffee in Cafe Relax, where we also had a small dinner :) Have some fotos!
Our beloved Caramel Machiato :) Oh we are so addicted ;)
Super cute Theresa, I loved her outfit that day, it was so casual chic, totally my style, too! Too bad we don't have a full body shot of our outfits ;_;
Cafe Relax menu, oh I wish my japanese calligraphy would look like this, I own such a pen but I still have to practise a lot! My japanese handwriting is not too bad, though (no I'm not conceited, lol)
We shared this super super super yummy salmon salad with grilled vegetables!
We met two of Theresas fellow students in Cafe Relax (oh the world is so small, specially Düsseldorf), who made this foto for us, thank you again :)
The presents I got! Can't wait to open them on Saturday!! ;)
Our purikura, and my entry in my puri book ;)
Oh and I wanted to show you this huuge Kitty tin I bought only recently, there were some baking ingridients in it so I'm gonna make some Kitty cookies soon!
Last but not least, some of the Christmas cards I got recently!! I already sent off a bunch, too, hope they will arrive punctual, but I rather doubt that, hahaha! So sorry if you get your cards after Christmas!! XD
Okay, that's it for today, have a good night and see you next post ;)




21 Kommentare:
awww es war so ein schöner entspannender abend :3
dankeschön <3 ich klau mal die bilder..XD
ohhh da hattet ihr einen schönen tag zusammen *o*
ich vermiss euch beide so!!! >//<
jaaa danke für deine liebe karte aus NY!!! die is toll :D
und ich freu mich das meine kleine weihnachtsüberraschung so schnell angekommen ist ^-^ <3
jaa, aba ich werd das lebkuchenhaus au nich essen...viel zu schade xD is sowas nich eigentlich auch nur zum anschauen gedacht? xD
<3
The coffee with caramel looks so yummy! You guys look so cute! <3 I think it is so cool that you only open your gifts ON Christmas I usually have no patience ^^;
Die Fotos sind voll süss, ihr sehr beide so niedlich aus ♥ Och die Hello Kitty Ausstechförmchen sind ja toll, love HK ♥
Jaa, das fand ich auch :) Leider sehen wir uns wohl erst im neuen Jahr wieder, oder? Du bist wahrscheinlich die ganzen Ferien zu Hause oder? :)
Ja war lustig und voll angenehm nach so einem stupiden Arbeitstag, ich hab das Gefühl ich dreh hier langsam durch... XDDD
Wir vermissen dich auch! Mein Weihnachtsbrief ist ab heute unterwegs zu dir :)
Aww, thank you! We love Caramel Machiato so much :) We addicts! XD
It is tradition that we open our presents on the evening of 24. In America it was in the morning of 25 if I remember correctly :)
Vielen lieben Dank :) Ich freu mich schon aufs Backen :)
The Hello Kitty baking tin is huge! Can't wait to see the result!
Oh the grilled salmon looks delicious! I'm getting hungry from looking at it cause it's already dinner time here, haha.
Oh I loved catching up with all of your photos!!
^__^ It was so much fun.
I couldn't believe how much I had missed out on while I was away. >_<
I'm so glad to be back!!! ;D
<3,
Dana
Yeah it is really huge! I filled chocolate and candies into the tin, now I'm always tempted to open it and eat all the stuff ;)
I think I'm gonna bake the cookies during Christmas time, I'm gonna post them for sure ;) Can't wait to make some proper cookies this year!
Oh now I'm hungry, too, still three hours till lunch brak, noooo XDDD
Oh I'm so glad to have you back! I was on holiday in NY for 9 days, it was a blast! And there are still fotos left to post, so stay tuned!
Hope you enjoy your holidays, and Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones!!
German written in Japanese Calligraphy style!? LIFE COMPLETE xD
It's awesome, isn't it?? XDDD
ne ich komm wohl zwischen weihnachten und neujahr wieder nach ddorf, vll schon am 27. aber auf jeden fall am 28.^^ sorry, ich vergesse immer naczuschauen ob du hier geantwortet hast^^''
the coffee looks amazing! Merry Christmas Thanh Thao!!
X-Merry merry christmas !! Check out my Marc Jacobs Lola International New Year Giveaway :)) Loves From Me!!
www.lovesfromfashion.com
Merry X-Mas to yo too! Hope you enjoyed it despite being far away from England ;)
Thank you for commenting! Merry X-Mas to you, too! I'll check your blog out! :)
Aw you and Theresa always look so lovely, I'd love to take purikura with both of you sometime! ^^ I bet your purikura book is getting bulkier as the days go by!
Such lovely cards! Is there any special Christmas traditions in Germany that you do??
Thank you dear! <3 Same goes for you, too! I'd sooooo love to take purikura with you, too, or normal fotos would be fine as well! I'm really thinking of going to California in 2012 just to meet up with you, hahaha! Don't know when we both will be in Japan again, that's why, lol.
Well, my siblings and me play a board game every year at Christmas Eve, but this is our own tradition. And we visit the Christmas Market often to catch some christmassy atmosphere. Of course there is also the tradition of exchanging presents, putting up a tree and enjyoing lots of food. That must be common with most families here :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen