As I saw all of my blog friends New Years entries I thought I can't leave this year behind to make one, too, lol. But I have no fotos to post, so this will be a short entry! I wish all of my readers a lovely start into the new year. I've never made new year resolutions, but for 2012 I have some things I wanna do and plan, also for this blog! Thank you for always reading and supporting me! Let 2012 become a wonderful year for all of us!
I still have some fotos from new York to post, and of course I still have to announce the winner of my giveaway, sorry I'm so slow, behind with all things! See you! To all of you who celebrate, have a great feast!



12 Kommentare:
Ich wünsche dir einen guten Rutsch und ein gaaanz tolles 2012 :)
Happy New Year!!! Hoping for a great 2012.
Happy New Year! All the best wishes for the new year! あけましておめでとう!
Happy New Year Thanh Thao!! Hope you have a brilliant 2012, full of joy and success!!
Have a happy new year!~
明けましておめでとうございます!
Alles, alles Liebe und Gute fürs Jahr 2012!
Vielleicht können wir uns ja mal treffen und wir beraten uns gegenseitig *O* Das Makeup lohnt sich wirklich sehr!
Danke, das wünsche ich dir auch!!
Yeah, me too! Hope it won't be full of desasters like 2011, haha!!
For you too, my dear!!
Thank you, the same for you of course! Hope I can make it to Tokyo in 2012 to meet up with you! ;)
Happy new year to you, too! Hope you did get my letter and card from New York!
Danke dir von mir natürlich auch!! Alles Gute und Liebe und dass deine Wünsche wahr werden!! Ich würde dich gerne mal treffen, hast du vlt Facebook oder schick mir mal deine Email, dann können wir mal was ausmachen!
Kommentar veröffentlichen