Woaaaa, I swear I had the most terrible headache yesterday. It started around early afternoon at work, and it got worse every hour and I already thought about asking my team leader for permission to go home earlier as planned, but it only were two more work hours, so I just decided to stay strong and stay. On my way home I felt so dizzy while going up the stairs to the train platform, at home I just layed down for about one hour with a cool pack on my head, took some medication, slept and today I'm totally fine again!! XDDD I know, much ado about anything, lol.
Anyways, here is part two of the weekend report, I used pictures taken by NeNe and myself, and tried to post only the good ones, haha. This is what we did on Sunday, have fun!
We had Bubble tea, kind of obligatory now when I meet my friends, haha. NeNe had Caramel Milk Tea with Tapioka, I had warm Milk Tea with Jelly.
Interior of the Bubble Tea Cafe, it is always crowded and super busy!
This is how it looks like from the outside, it is a very small Cafe!
We tried out Nene's hyper sim card in my japanese mobile and it worked!!! I'm super happy, it means that I can use my japanese mobile phone with a german network now! I absolutely love this mobile, it was my "best friend" while I lived in Tokyo XDD
Then we headed to Krefeld, a little town about 30 minutes away by train to see Nene's friend Lisa. She cooked lunch for us which was interesting cause she is eating vegan (no animal products, not even milk or eggs). Lisa has a super cute decorated girly room, almost everything was pink, so lovely XDD We had a funny time with her, chatting and exchanging experiences from Japan, as she also did Working Holiday in Tokyo.
Lol, here is something for you to laugh at XDDD
Lisa and me (I just accidently deleted a nice pic from Lisa and Nene, I'll edit it later when I'm home)
We had to leave Krefeld way to early, cause we had a date with Shou at 19 o' clock at the Karaoke bar! Yes, we do have japanese Karaoke in Düsseldorf, and it was my first time going there! In Tokyo we went to Karaoke quite often, and it is soo much fun, even though I can't sing! We stayed there two hours and sang to our hearts content, haha! (Rick, I didn't forget about the deal we made loooong ago, next time I'll go you'll hear me sing. Don't tell me afterwards that I didn't warn you XDD)
Interior of the Karaoke Box! It was so funny they gave us some of those yellow instuments. And we are all non-smokers!! XDDD
Here's a super short video, I hope it works!
Nene and Shou, WHY YOU GIRLS SO BEAUTIFUL??? ^o^
In action, but I forgot what title we sang here!
It was so much fun XDD I wanna go so soon again!
After the Karaoke we decided to have some super late dinner, haha, it must have been like 11 pm, lol. The only places stiill open on a Sunday night are clubs or cocktail bars. we found a nice one which still had food, too!
Shou and me. Omg, I look so tired XDDD And have a look at our mobile collection, haha!
Our food <3
Last but not least, a Caramel Macchiato XDD
It was a super nice day, with lots of wonderful people and nice memories! Of course we were so tired at the end of the day ;) I'm glad that everyone had fun.
Next post: Shopping Day in Düsseldorf! Stay tuned!



25 Kommentare:
oh gott das mit den kopfschmerzen tut mir leid :( aber war sicher nur ein kurzer schwächeanfall^^
mä tut mir leid, dass ich euch so früh aus krefeld weggeholt hab^^'' XD aber karaoke war soooo toll *-*
ahhh man hört mich singen! (>////////<) XDDD naja aber witziges video^^ ich will wieder mit euch hingehen :3
hello :) im sure you had fun with your girl's bonding :) i totally agree that your friend lisa's interior was very adorable :) i love that it is pink :) and the chairs are nice also :)) you ladies are pretty indeed :)
wild and fierce
don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)
model's own lipstick giveaway :)
You had so many activities lined out these few weeks, that's great!
Lisa does have a wonderful room with all the pinkness, not to mention it looks spacious as well!
Hope that terrible headache doesn't happen to you again! Take care :)
Three pretty girls out on the town sounds like trouble. I'm glad it was Sunday night so things didn't get too rowdy. =)
I've been practicing singing. I don't have access to Karoke, but I sing along with my iPod--but only at home. I'm NOT one of those annoying guys who sings on trains or buses and doesn't realize everyone hears him (because he can only hear th e iPod).
Oh that's so great you will be able to use your Japanese phone in Germany with the right sim card. Here in the US most phone carrier brands don't even use sim cards in their phones DX Luckily I use the brand that does haha.
That room really is a girly room! I just love pink rooms because my childhood room was (mostly) pink haha. I have a girly room too, but other times I want a elegant and monotone room :/ I guess I need to buy a house so I can decorate many rooms haha.
The karaoke looks very fun, though I hate singing, when you are with your friends you can forget about your skill level and just have fun right? When I used to sing karaoke with my friends we'd always pick silly songs haha.
I like your outfit that day, the floral print really matches with you! I'm sorry to hear you had that migraine headache. You are so tough to keep working through it, really! I'm glad you were able to feel better now.
That picture of you in the pink room is really good!! I can see it as a header ^^
Looks like you had a lot of fun in the karaoke :-) When I was in Tokyo, I never dared to sing until I got drunk haha Oh and that caramel macchiato. I want!
It's so nice to spend time with friends, right? Precious moments ♥
Ach, das war dann am nächsten Tag wie verschwunden, voll komisch!
Nein, du hast uns nicht früher weggeholt, wir sind bloß zu spät nach Krefeld gefahren, weil wir am So morgen noch gechillt haben, lol. Aber Karaoke war echt toll, demnächst probieren wir das Nikko aus! Ich freu mich schon!
Oh yeah, it was too much fun! Too bad we can't have days like these every day, lol. And thank you so much for your kind comment!! Please stop by from time to time!
We had so little time and wanted to do so much XDD So it was quite packed with activities the last weekend, haha! Yeah, Lisa's room is so lovely!! In Germany rooms and flats are much more spacious than in Asia, having lived in an apartment in Tokyo which alone was the size of my room here, makes me appreciate it even more! :)
The headache vanished still in the evening, and the next day everything was fine again, so weird. I thought it was the beginning of an influenza, lol
Hahaha, if we had been out on a Saturday evening it might really have been trouble, cause the other two girls are too pretty, every guy would've just talked to them I guess. Plus I don't like Saturday evening cause most people are drunk then, lol.
Oh I'm glad you're not one of THOSE guys, hahaha. But I think I'd prefer that to those who turn on their ipods too loud so that everybody can listen to their (most of the time bad) music taste XDDD
Oh Sara thanks for your comments, you always leave me so much to read and to think of! ;) Really miss reading your comments!!
I was so happy when we tried out NeNe's Sim card in my jap. phone and when it worked I was like Wheeeee, now I can use it and show off, having a phone no one else has here, lol. I already ordered the new Sim and can't wait for it to arrive!
I so wish my room was as girly as hers, but mine is just... childish I guess?? XDDD hope I can redecorate it soon or when we move houses in the near future? It's much fun to plan and choose things for that.
We also picked silly songs from time to time, which was so fun! Lady Gaga's song are so cool to sing, lol
Hahaha, really?? I thought it was such a stupid snap shot, lol. But somehow people seem to like it? :) Oh Karaoke is really fun and you don't have to sing properly, I swear my voice is horrible when I sing, but that's not the point with Karaoke, you should just start to sing and have fun :P
I can't wait to share a Caramel Macchiato with you someday? You live in Geneva, right? Switzerland is quite near, I should come for a visit XD
Ich würd auch so gerne mal den Bubble Tea von BoboQ trinken wollen. T_T Hab gerade geschaut, bei mir hat's nicht mal einen in der Nähe! ^^''
Boahh.. dein japanisches Handy läuft hier auch? Dann muss das ja mit meinem auch irgendwie funktionieren! *___*
WHENEVER YOU WANT!! :DD ♥
I don't think I've ever had bubble tea! Everything looks SO good.
Wida
Missing Amsie Blog
Woah was für süsse Mädels ihr doch seid! Und Lisas Zimmer ist ja voll LIEBE!! <3 *___* Will auch so ein Zimmer! Wenn ich ne Wohnung gefunden hat, sieht alles dann so girly aus xD hihi! Miiissshhhhyuuu!
really enjoy to read your post (and see the pictures too!). i'm sure you guys had a great time :) i love your cellphone decoration, i try to find here but no luck :( have a nice sunday! :)
my blog: http://duniakecilindi.blogspot.com/
Yeah, i'll def come by, don't know when it will be though XDDD But it's gonna become great!! ;)
Ja, wenn du das nächste mal hier bist dann gehen wir zusammen hin, auf jeden Fall!! In Köln und Berlin gibts ja auch solche Läden, aber ist ja beides nicht grad in der Nähe, ne?
Es gibt tatsächlich Handys die hier funktionieren, das Geheimnis ist ne Hyper Sim damit kann man das Netz unlocken ;)
Hey thanks for your comment!! You really should go and try it! It really is good! But there are also people who don't like it XDDDD
Daaanke!! Wenn du auch dabei gewesen wärst wäre es perfekt gewesen!!! XDD Ich bin mir so sicher dass dein Zimmer auch so aussehen wird ;) Vergiss nicht mir deine neue Adresse zu geben wenn du dann ausziehst :-) Miss you too <3<3<3<3
Oh thank you so much for your comment and nice words XD We had a nice time indeed! Try some stationary shops for deco stones!
is that your friend's place? Looked so cute!! Ahhh I love anything of that creamy drinks sort ;)
Sure it's gonna be great! :D
Ich bin übernächsten Sonntag in Berlin! Da hoff ich doch mal, dass ich dazu kommen werde nen Bubble Tea zu trinken! ^^
Ne Hypersim hab ich auch zu meinem DoCoMo, ging aber trotzdem nicht. Tabea soll das übernächste Woche mal ausprobieren mit meinem Handy. Ich glaub sie hat nen Händchen für sowas! :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen