Wth, the weekend is already over, and honestly, I did nothing besides doing groceries, eating and sleeping, haha. It has been a while since my last lazy days, I know days like these must be, too, but I feel so unproductive and unaccomplished doing nothing on the weekend. Today I didn't even bother to wash my face and hair, how disgusting, lol.
But I have a funny week ahead, well, if I survive work the following five days XD Lately it has been so busy that the head of the department thinks about getting some students to help out in the upcoming autumn holidays ;) I'd be so glad about that, there is way too much work to do!
Back to the fun weekend, NeNe from Cupcake Gal will visit me on Friday for three days, we will go the Japan Festival of my town together and I'll show her around in Düsseldorf. I'm sure we will get to meet some other friends at that festival, too :) Looking forward to see you! <3
My God, this must be the most boring post ever! No fotos this time, not even from the meetup with Charlotte lately cause I forgot my camera, and even my phone cam died that day, too bad... But I can promise a nice post from the stay with NeNe with a lot of fotos!
So this post was just to let you know I'm kinda alive, I'm still commenting your blogs (at work, lol) and read everything, but I myself don't manage to post that often. See you! <3<3



24 Kommentare:
Haha glad to see an update from you! :) Thanks for letting us know what's goin' on! haha<33
Japan Festival sounds fun! I hope you have a blast!
Hope you have fun at the festival! :)
Ooch würd soooo gerne dabei sein am Jday Q_Q ...aber naja, momentan muss ich leider andere Prioritäten setzen! Schule, Job, neue Wohnung usw. >.< aber ich freue mich schon auf die Fotos! Ausserdem plane ich meine Japan-Ferien für nächstes Jahr und ab 2013 werde ich, wenn alles klappt in Japan studieren! x3 Mal sehen! ^^
Ich hoff Jday wird toll, wär auch so gern da, aber Subway will mich lieber zum Arbeiten haben ;__;
Ich hoff du hast viel Spaß <3
Aw that was me this weekend except that I have midterms this Tuesday and Friday and feel really unprepared for them :P
Oh yeah, I just thought it was time again, otherwise you all would think I'm virtually dead, lol. I check my dashboard every day and read and comment XDDD
I'll make a lot of fotos for you from the Japan festival!!
I'm so sure I will, thank you!! Check out my next posts! XDD
Ja es ist echt sehr schade, ich hatte mich so auf dich und Meli gefreut XDD Aber naja, natürlich habe ich Verständnis ;) Ich will auch 2012 für Urlaub nach Japan vlt sind wir sogar zusammen zur gleichen Zeit da?? Wäre toll, dann ist es so wie damals, lol. Ich weiß aber auch noch nix genaueres, aber sobald ich was weiß und auch genug Geld habe wirds groß im Blog announced, hahaha.
Ja, ich hoffe auch dass es gut wird, und so wie es ausschaut wird es auch trocken bleiben! Wie lange musst du denn arbeiten? Das Feuerwerk beginnt ja erst um halb 10, vlt schaffst du es ja auch? Wir würden uns freuen dich zu sehen!
I really hate it to be so unproductive, hahaha! But next weekend won't be wasted, I'll make the best out of my friend's stay! I wish you good luck for your midterms, you're gonna do it!! :D
Thanks so much! I am also excited for next weekend (done with midterms + Comicon!)
awwww jeder braucht doch mal seine faulen tage^^
awww die NeNe kenn ich^^ das wird toll, dann haben wir alle viel spaß :3
aww thanks for updating us! I love lazy weekends like that too :P
Ja, das schon, aber ich denk dann immer nach was ich sonst hätte mit der Zeit anfangen können, hahaha. Zeit ist momentan ja sehr knapp bei mir XD
Jaaa, ich freu mich schon total auf unser Treffen, ich denk mal das klappt schon dass wir zusammen auf den J-Day gehen ;)
No problem, it was just time to post again XDD Hope you have a nice week Nic!
Solche Wochenenden braucht man auch! :D
Würd ich auch gern mal wieder haben!
Wünsch euch viel Spaß auf dem Japan Tag. Mach viele Fotos und poste danach fleissig. Muss ja sehen was ich verpasst hab. ^^
Oh ich freu mich auch schon auf den Japantag. *________* (Seit ich hierher gezogen bin um genau zu sein, haha) ♥
Ich wünsch dir eine tolle Woche und einen super Japantag. :)
LG, Mia
Hey, danke für deinen Kommentar!! Du wohnst auch in D'dorf?? Studierst du hier? Vlt sieht man sich dann mal! Dir wünsch ich auch ganz viel Spaß auf dem Japan-Tag, werd fotos hier posten XD
Lazy weekends are always fun :)
I'm actually having a lazy day today! xD ahaha
I had planned on writing a paper that's due next week or trying to get some homework done, but I haven't done any of that. lol. I've just been blogging all day. haha I didn't have school today, so I figured I'd at least enjoy it ;D
<3,
Dana
Free days are to enjoy!! I just read your new post, it was lovely!! <33
Thanks for always leaving me nice comments Dana!
lol, YEAH!
I think that would be great. You and Rick should definitely come out to California & the three of us could eat our hearts out! ;D haha<3, Dana
Hey! Are we invited to California and I missed it??? That would be amazing--which means my wife would never let me do it. LOL!
Let's go for it XDDDDD I'll def wanna go to California, don't know when it will be though, haha! Just you wait for me, Dana ;) Even if Rick's not around, I'd love to do restaurant hopping with you, omg, eating <3<3<3
Yep, we just decided you have to join us eating all those tasty stuff Dana is always posting on her blog XDD Bring your wife along, too ;)
Kommentar veröffentlichen