Hi friends, a super awesome long weekend went by today! I just saw NeNe off at the airport, now she is on her flight back home. It was so much fun to have her here at my place, at first I was so afraid of things like what if she doesn't like it here, what if it becomes boring etc. But all the worries were so unecessary, she is such a funny and cute person! We have so much in common, and got along well! We had so much fun!
This is the first part of the weekend report for you! Since we were so busy I didn't read or comment your blogs the last days, but I will do that tomorrow at work, lol!! ;) On Saturday, we went to the Japan Festival of my town! Have some fotos!
Lol, our shadows!
On the way to the Rhine (we had such beautiful weather that day)
Japan flags :)
Some Cosplayers
The stage
Rhine Promenade
NeNe and her super cute outfit ;)
Lol, humble me, here you can see how short and tiny I am XDDD
I look so unhappy, but I wasn't, hahaha!
Going down the stairs ;)
Cute japanese children performing songs ;) It was so beautiful (cause I understood the lyrics XD) I almost cried, hahaha.
Same here XD
A little break in the ice-cream parlour ;)
The super amazing japanese firework at night ;)
It was sooo beautiful, I was really touched while watching all the wonderful colours and effects ;)
It was a stunning day with lots of impressions and feelings, but it was also so exhausting to shovel through the masses of people that we went home for three hours and returned to the see the firework at night. We fell dead into our beds that evening, but very happy to have seen and enjoyed various aspects of the festival. I'm so glad NeNe liked the festival and that she had a lot of fun, too!
Next post: What we did on Sunday! Have a nice start into the week! For me, tomorrow everyday life will begin again, work awaits me at the office... XD



26 Kommentare:
Aw you both look so cute! That really was a big festival, wasn't it!? How great! :DDD
So that's where you live?? It's sooo pretty!!
It looks like it was a nice event, you were lucky the weather was good! You and your friend both look cute :3
Looking forward to the Sunday report! :-)
du und Nene ihr saht toll au!! *_*
Danke für die Bilder!
aaah so schöne Bilder ♥
Danke fürs teilen! Wäre auch gern hingegangen ^^
ihr zwei saht total süß aus :3
Aw Japan day sounds like so much fun! The little kids in Kimono are adorable~ I am glad your weekend went well and that you guys had a good time ^_^ I think when the weekend goes well it starts off the work week on a good note ~
omg saht ihr beide hübsch und süß aus! (*_*)
du hast so schöne bilder vom japantag gemacht XD ich hab so wenig bilder^^
awww sonntag war so toll*-* möchts auch wieder machen^^ wenn man mal drüber nachdenkt, ist 25€ für ne gruppe von bis zu 6 personen nicht viel..wenn man 6 personen zusamen kriegt, zahlt jeder weniger als 5 euro^^ aww will wieder gehen :3
I didn't know there was such this as Japan Day! looked like you had a great time!
Seems like you enjoyed yourself having a lovely company, weather and event!
Looking forward to the next post! :)
Sieht ja spassig aus!!! Schade konnte ich nicht auch kommen D:!
Miss you too! <3
du hast dir meine schuhe genommen!! :D
Oh thank you so much, that was so nice to say! I can only return the lovely comments, I am far away from being as fashionable and cute as you are <3 It is a big event which is held every year in my town!
ThX Besa!! Well, many people say it is pretty in Düsseldorf, but I only think it's okay, hahaha! there are much more beautiful cities I guess.
It was a lovely event, and we really were so lucky with the waether! It was like it was extra sunny for the festival and now we have rainy autumn weather again!
Danke für deinen Kommentar!! Und gern geschehen! <3
Danke schön!! Wir hätten dich und die Kinder auch gern hier gehabt!!
It is a big event every year! So if you wanna come next spring or summer, you might go with us XDDD Yeah, that is sooo true!! But still it is hard to go to work on Monday, you juat had a lovely weekend and work awaits you, lol
Oh danke, da sah ich noch frisch aus, hahaha. Ach was deine Bilder sind auch toll, ich hab nur langweilige Landschaften und Menschenmassen fotografiert, lol.
Ich hoffe wir treffen uns bald mal wieder! Karaoke kann ich mir nicht jede Woche leisten, aber wenn man nächstes Mal mehr Leute zusammenbekommt, wirds billiger!! <3 Aber für einen Kaffee/oder Maccha Latte hab ich immer Zeit und Kleingeld:)
Now you know XD I was just about to invite you to come here next year to experience Japan Day, but you already live in tokyo, hahaha! Nevertheless, please come visit me in Düsseldorf!
Yeah, it was lovely and so cool to do something other than work only. I think I'll turn crazy, work is so busy lately!
Jaaa, schade, dass Meli und du nicht kommen konntet! Aber wir sehen uns bestimmt mal wieder. Ich will auch unbedingt Meli trefffen um mich anständig zu bedanken ;)
Jep ich hab sie heute auch wieder an XDD
Woahhhh, was für schöne Bilder! Da wäre ich auch gern dabei gewesen! Vielleicht schaffe ich es ja nächstes Jahr auch dort zu sein!
Wäre bestimmt toll geworden, du musst mich sowieso mal besuchen kommen! Wo wohnst du denn eigentlich, wenn es in NRW ist kann ich am WE vorbei schauen XD
looks like such a great time!!! lovin your outfit..esp your boots!! <3
chelseathetraveler.blogspot.com
Oh thank you so much and for stopping by!! I always welcome new readers XDD
Ohhh ja, ich komm dich gern besuchen. Hab dein Zimmer bei Tabea im Blog gesehen! ♥♥ *___* Ich wohne in der Nähe von Stuttgart. Bisschen weit um mal eben am WE vorbei zuschauen! xD Aber beim nächsten Japan Tag möchte ich unbedingt dabei sein. ♥
Oh ja!! Jederzeit gerne!! XDDD Hmmm Stuttgart ist echt ne Ecke weg, aber sollte ich mal in der Region sein, melde ich mich ;)
Hahahaha, mein Zimmer ist nicht so doll, total unordentich und kindisch, lol. Ich möchte es so gerne umgestalten!! XDD
Kommentar veröffentlichen