Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

Meet-up with Shou

What a stress, I swear it was so horrible at work today!! Our insurance assistance had to deal with problems from the colleages in Munich, and oh my God, I've never ever had so much stress before, I felt so overworked, and not only me, but the other colleagues as also... Hope the idiots in Munich will solve the problem soon so that we don't have to deal with their s***

Luckily I had something comfortable waiting for me at the end of work! I had a meet-up with my dear Shou. We took Purikura, the first ones after over a year, and had stayed at a new super stylish cafe!! Have some pictures of the day!

 I took a foto of her taking a foto from our Purikura, lol. She has such a nice side profile ;)

 Our Purikura in Koakkuma Mode

 I tried to capture our pics in the huge glass facade of the cafe, but I totally failed :)

 Our drinks: Latte Machiato and Hot Chocolate

 The Cafe's interior

 Meet this guy, many of the wonderful and extraordinary decoration

 I like blurry pics, but in this you still see my tiredness, haha

 Gosh, bad hair day...

 Shou is super super cute, isn't she?? 

Our two outfits, I'm so jealous of her height, wish I could steal some cm from her, lol

Thank you for this wonderful evening, now I'm looking forward to Halloween, hope we can celebrate it !! And the rest of you, have a good night XDD

26 Kommentare:

suiprincess hat gesagt…

aww ich würde shou auch mal gerne treffen *O* <3<3<3<3 ihr seit soo süüßß <3<3<3<3

Rick hat gesagt…

I guess work is the same everywhere.  I hope you get some relief soon.  I'm going home tonight, have soup for dinner and go to bed--too tired.

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Interesting cafe with all the skull decoration!

Hope the problem from the other office gets dealt with asap. Take care!

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

You both look great, even though you were tired! :D
The cafe looks super cool!

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

Yikes for a crappy day at work :(
& well like you said, luckily you had something nice waiting for you at the end of the day :)

I also prefer blurry pictures to super crisp ones because I feel like I look better blurry. hahah
You look great though :) No need for the blurry picture!

AND... I have a blogger award for you :D


<3,
Dana

Shou hat gesagt…

oh die bilder sind ja gar nicht so schlecht^^ du siehst so süß aus *-* blusen stehen dir *-*
xD das klingt als wäre ich riesig groß XD aber ich würd dir gern ein paar cm abgeben <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Du siehst sie bestimmt mal, jetzt wo sie auch in Düsseldorf wohnt! Vielleicht magst du das nächste Mal einfach mitkommen?? :) Daaaanke, das kann ich nur zurückgeben <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It is definitely the same everywhere, but thank God the problem seems to be solved, today was so much more calm ^^ the lst two days were like hell, lol.

Same with me, when I return home, I'm usually too tired to get something proper done, just have dinner and watch tv and go sleep ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

The cafe interior was really interesting I should have made more fotos but I was afraid the staff would forbid it, so I let it be XDDD

The problem seems to be solved, today it was not to stressful anymore, yeah!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thanks, I still see my dark eyebags though and my winkles and everything, lol.

Yes, it was def one of those new super stylish "It Cafes", hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

The last two days were really like hell, but today it was okay!! But really, my light at the end of the tunnel was my friend. it was so cool to spend time with her! XD

That was also my thought about blurry pics, you don't see my imperfections, lol. Thank you, you're too sweet, Dana! I've seen the Blogger award, it was so nice!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ach danke, das kann ich nur zurückgeben <3 Du kannst dir die Bilder gerne klauen!! XD Ich würde dir die cm sofort abnehmen ich brauch ja nur 5 oder 6, hahaha.

Übrigens muss ich nicht am Feiertag arbeiten, wir können was machen an Halloween!! ^ô^

liangbao hat gesagt…

Work sounds horrible! 
Hope you get some rest~ 
I was in Munich a couple of weeks ago XD 
Love the photos and the drinks look delicious =)

suiprincess hat gesagt…

auu jaaaaa wenn du mich mitnimmt. vielen Dank süße. Ich freu mcih auf Freitag <3<3<33

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I hope so too!!! Well, the problem seems to be fixed, so today I had a normal work day again, lol.

Thank you so much for your nice comment!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Klar nehme ich dich mit!! Das wird ein Spaß ;) Und Shou würde sich bestimmt auch freuen!

Ich freu mich auch schon auf Freitag, das wird lustig! Ich muss mich schick machen damit ich nicht wie ne graue Maus neben dir ausseh XDD

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Ihr zwei seht einfach süß aus ! ♥
Hoffe, du hast dich wieder ein bischen von dem ganzen Arbeitsstress erholt.
Und das Cafe würde ich auch gerne mal besuchen.

ベーサ hat gesagt…

You look super cute, doesn't look like a bad hair day! :3 And I agree, your friend has a nice side profile ^^
The purikura look good! you're so lucky to have a machine where you live! ^^

And lol, I'm a shortie too, around 160cm.. >.< *ashamed* I envy EVERY single girl that's taller than me! :D If you find a way to steal some cm, teach me!! XD

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

Das CAfe sieht echt super aus (*___*) und ich liebe liebe liebe deine momentane Frisur!!

shanjae hat gesagt…

Meeting up with friends is also something that I always look forward to ever since I started working. Working life is just so tiring and frustrating at times! >< But I guess it also makes the relaxation after that much more rewarding. =) Anyway, hope things at work get better for you soon!

And I have to agree, Shou looks really cute & pretty! I'm jealous too. Haha! ;P

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ach danke dir, das ist so lieb!! Wenn du mal wieder in Düsseldorf bist, ruf mich an (Nr geb ich dir gern), oder schreib mir auf fb, ich würde mich echt freuen mit dir rumzuhängen XDD

Im Moment ist wieder okay, die Münchener kollegen scheinen das Problem in den Griff bekommen zu haben, Gott sei Dank sonst wäre ich echt durchgedreht:)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, thank you that is so nice to say ;) My hair is just so stubborn sometime, lol. In the morning, after washing and drying them they look great, though, why can't they stay like that all day long, hahaha.

Yeah, doesn't she? That's why I'm so envious of European girls, they have such nice straight noses!! XD I'd like to swap it for my asian one, lol.

You just have to come and visit me and we can take a lot of Purikura, or we just meet in Tokyo, I'm already looking forward so much to that ;))

At least you are 5 cm taller than me XDD When I figure it out, I'll def tell you <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, es war so super schick und trendy, wir haben uns anfangs nicht reingetraut weil wir dachten wir wären nicht stylish genug, hahahaha, blöder Grund ich weiß ^o^

Ach was wirklich??? Du bist die erste die das sagt! Die sind bloß rausgewachsen, und der Pony ist home made, lol. Total schief selber vorm Spiegel geschnitten, aber der wächst schnell, bald kommt wieder was ab. Alles nur weil ich zu geizig bin zum Frisör zu gehen, haha.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, that was sooo super nice after all that stress, working life is just so tiring and bothersome sometimes, I'm really thinking about becoming a university student again! XDDD I still can gain my Master's degree, lol

Yeah, isnt't she?? She is lovely and super super nice and friendly as also!!

Mutsumi hat gesagt…

Haha nein, ich kenn das xD gab auch schon Cafés/Restaurants/Bars bei denen ich Angst hatte sie zu betreten aufgrund des Stylings usw..

Echt? Die Erste?
Ich hab schon in irgend nem andern Blog letzt Fotos von dir gesehen und das selbst da in das Kommentar geschrieben xD (Ich glaub bei NeNe...?)
Grad der Pony sieht total nach Absicht aus! Er ist ja so ein bisschen kreisförmig, das erinnert mich total an typisch koreanische Frisuren..und solange man das Gesicht dafür hat sehen die unfassbar toll und eben auch besonders aus.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ahhhh vielen lieben Dank! Hab grad nochmal Nene's Kommis gelesen ;) Toll dass dir mein Zufallsprodukt so gut gefällt, ich hab einfach die Schere in die Hand genommen und angefangen vorm Spiegel zu schnibbeln (auch um 30 Euro für den Frisör zu sparen XDD). Ich wusste gar nicht dass man in Korea "sowas" auch trägt, lol. Naja, mein Gesicht war mal schmaler, jetzt ist es total rund, haha ^o^

Kommentar veröffentlichen