Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Hi friends, thank you so much for your kind comments on my last post, work situation has calmed down, my colleagues and me are so relieved! Today my team leader gave us some cookies, so nice! Have I already said how much I love my team leader? XDD Always so friendly and giving us sweets, hahahaha. 

Halloween is approaching and this year I wanted to carve my very first pumpkin Jack O Lantern! Since it was the first one in my life, it doesn't look as perfect as I wanted it to be, still I wanna share the result with you! Have some fotos!

 The pumpkin, which was a gift from my elder sis neighbour, he planted it himself!

 Make a cut on the top (I messed up with the top, so my pumpkin has no hat XDD)

 Get the messy inside stuff out

 Draw the face on the pumkin and take a sharp knife to carve it!

 Et voila, the finished Jack!!

 With some candles (and flashlight)

 With candles (and no flashlight)

Happy Halloween my friends!!

I hope Shou and me can do something for Halloween this year, like watching Horror Movies or such, hahaha! Let's see. I don't have a costume for dressing up but I so wanna do something for Halloween!

Tomorrow I planned to meet up with the lovely Sui, but I just read in her new post she was sick! Hopefully she will recover by tomorrow, I was so much looking forward to seeing her again! Get rest sweetheart!

Have a nice start into the weekend tomorrow my friends! I'll post again soon!! XOXO TT

29 Kommentare:

SUSEIKI hat gesagt…

Ich bin leser #444 :D
Cooler kürbis, hat bestimmt spaß gemacht :)

Shou hat gesagt…

awww der is so toll! (*_*)
ja wir müssen was amchen an halloween *-* mal sehen ob das mit den cupcakes klappt? is vll etwas teuer alles dafür zu kaufen, aber wir können ja auch was anderes machen^^ horrorfilme klingt gut! =D

Rick hat gesagt…

I like the pumpkin--he looks happy!  We have not carved ours yet.  Some years we just use a black marker and draw on a face.  I think we will carve this year.  I hope things stay calm at work.

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

aww your jack-o-lantern is so cute! I never made one either! 

Inuchi hat gesagt…

awww *___* jack-o-latern ist so super geworden *o* <3<3 

Conshi hat gesagt…

oh toll und die rilakuma viehcher sind so süß!!! da ich für bastelsachen zu faul bin gibts bei mir kürbis nur zu futtern sonst :) zum glück kann man ja keramikkürbisse kaufen ^^ wie lange hast du gebraucht bist du mit allem fertig warst?

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Jack and all the halloween themed rilakkuma are so cute!

Your latern looks great for first attempt! Hope you enjoy Halloween with your friends. I'm going to my friend's house to watch zombie dramas tonight! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, danke, dafür dass es der erste war in meinem ganzen Leben XDDD

Ich freu mich total auf Halloween, ich schreib dir gleich mal, was wir machen können ;) Backen und/oder Kochen klingt schon mal toll!! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Lol, thanks!! I tried to make him look happy, and now I'm thinking about doing a grumpy face on the other side of the pumpkin XDDD

Oh I wish you a lot of fun carving the pumpkins you got! i bet for the kids this must be fun, but be aware of all the mess, lol.

Oh work is mostly fine again, I guess it was just those two days where there was this horrible technical problem XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, and you call yourself an American? XDDDD I thought every American is so into Halloween, lol. Must be a total stereotype ;) Anyways, thanks for liking my Jack <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, danke!! Ich will ihn am liebsten behalten fürs nächste Jahr, aber bis dahin hält er nicht durch, hahaha. Ich hab jetzt schon Panik vor dem Tag an dem er in den Müll wandert ;__;

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank Conny! Ich hatte Glück gleich zwei mal zu Halloween in Japan zu sein, also hab ich da Rilakkuma kikangentei (limited) Halloween Zeugs gekauft hahaha.

Hmm, für den ganzen vielleicht 90 Minuten?? Das Schnitzen ging recht zügig, weil die Schale so weich war, aber das Aushöhlen hat halt lange gedauert XDD

Pookie0712 hat gesagt…

NICE! LOVE IT!

Novicestyle hat gesagt…

That is such a cute lantern!!! I love it!

Lou hat gesagt…

Happy Halloween auch dir meine Liebe! <3 hihi! Was für ein süsser Pumpkin! :D und Rillakuma *aaawh*

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

Nice pumpkin!
- the last picture is my favorite ;D haha

& no pumpkin carving for me this year, but hopefully next year I'll get to.
...come to think about it, last year I didn't carve pumpkins either! o__o darn! this is bad,.. I WILL carve a pumpkin next year. :) haha

Well what are you waiting for!?Catch that plane & come on over to eat with the two of us!! ^__^ lol



<3, 
Dana

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you! I thought it would look cuter if I put my Halloween Rilakkumas next to Jack XDD

Hope you also enjoy Halloween with your friends! I'm so scared of such movies but I may watch one this year! (Then I can't sleep properly for about a month, lol)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you that was so nice to say!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you for stopping by and for your nice comment! Have a happy Halloween!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Dankeschön, dir auch Liebes! Hoffe du findest etwas Zeit um Halloween zu genießen! 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thankyou Dana! I'll remember you to make one next year, then!! XDDD

Hahaha, you know I'd love to do that! Maybe already next year! ;)) Please don't be surprised to find me in front of your door, lol!

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Ich wünsch dir auch schon mal Happy Halloween! ^^
Ich hab auch schon fleissig Kürbisse geschnitzt! Werd ich in meinem nächsten Post mal on stellen. Und heute wurden vor dem Haus 2 meiner Halloween Laternen geklaut! T_T

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja danke, dir und deiner Familie natürlich auch ;) Ich freu mich schon drauf deine Kürbisse zu sehen! Meiner hat genau eine Woche durchgehalten bevor er verschrumpelt und vergammelt ist, haha!! Oh nein, was für eine Frechheit die Laternen zu klauen!!! Diebe werden immer dreister T^T

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

your pumpkin is so cool! I love the last picture XD

Shia hat gesagt…

Dein Blog ist ja sooo toll :) Du magst all die Sachen, die ich auch so gerne mag :) hiihi - Du hast so ein Glück, dass du in DD wohnst - ein Jahr noch , dann hat mich die Stadt auch als neue Bewohnerin :D

Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei - ich verfolge Dich schon ;)

http://shiaswelt.blogspot.com/

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you Nic! Well, it was my very first one, so I hope that I'll improve next year XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey!! Vielen Dank fürs verfolgen und für die lieben Worte! Ehrlich, da hab ich ja wieder eine Japan-Liebhaberin gefunden! Du ziehst nach Ddorf? Cool, ich warte dann mal hier auf dich ;)

Hyenaurun hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Halloween Kürbisse! Und deiner ist super süss geworden! <3 (Darf man süss zu einen Halloween Kürbis überhaupt sagen? XD)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, ich hab sie all die Jahre zuvor gesehen in den Shops, auf dem Markt, etc, sodass ich es dieses Jahr mal selbst probieren wollte XDD Und ja, süss geht immer zu allem und zu jedem, lol!! ;))

Kommentar veröffentlichen