Hi friends, hope you spent a wonderful Halloween! Mine was so funny! I got to spend it with Shou. After work, we met up for Purikura at our jap. bookstore, then we went to buy ingredients for our cupcakes. We actually wanted to do something really Halloween-ish like baking "scary" cupcakes and watching horror movies, but we ended up making cute cupcakes and watching Pocahontas, a ver yold Disney moviel, lol. Anway, it was such a comfortable evening, have some fotos!
Shou at the tram station (and my full travel bag next to her, haha) Love this pic :)
Her Puri-chou ;) Too bad I forgot my one that day!
Close up
Cupcake ingredients!! We forgot to buy wheat, so we had to go again, hahaha!
My decoration stuff ;)
Shou preparing the dough!
Let the decoration begin XD
Well, they are not perfect but baked with love, lol
Do you wanna get served by me?? LOL
Et voila, the result XDDD
There were way too many for us to eat everything up!
I look the same on every picture, hahah
Shou's place with TV and computer yesterday evening, we made such a mess, haha
Look at her cute Noren in front of her kitchen ;)
The clock I gave her on the housewarming party ;)
Shou eating, such a cute picture!
The next morning, we woke up at around 10 am and just did nothing, exept watching TV, reading magazines and talking about food all of the time, hahaha. Here is something funny for you to laught at: myself in pyjama!
It was such a funny time, I wanna thank Shou again for having me at her place and for those wonderful memories of Halloween 2011! See you soon again! (Btw, today was a holiday in the region of Germany where we live, that's why I could stay, we didn't skip university or work, hahaha)



18 Kommentare:
awwww es war sooo toll (*-*)
schöne erinnerungen^^
freu mich auf das nächste treffen x3
I absolutely love the cupcakes they look delicious!! Super yum. I want to make some now.
It looks like a fun time--now I want cupcakes and cheesecake! =)
Aw it looks like you guys had such a good time! Those cupcakes look amazing! It makes me really want to bake~ Maybe this weekend I will try to make some basic cookies :P I also really miss purikura I tried looking online and I maybe found a place that is supposed to have one. I need to go check it out one day :P
I know she has such a cute apartment! I can't wait to move into mine in San Francisco so I can get cute stuff like what she has! ^^
So glad you had fun, more fun than what I had at work! DD: I wanna make cupcakes with you and take purikura! So cuteeeee!
Oh es war echt toll, müssen wir unbedingt nochmal machen XDD Wir sehen uns dann wohl nächste Woche, bis dann!!
Great we could inspire you to make your own cupcakes ;) Baking is something so wonderful! <3
Yeah it defitely was! The cupcakes were way too sweet for us, so we only ate a little, had you been around, we would have given you the rest ;))
Oh if you make cookies please post them!! I so so love food pictures of self made food XDD
I miss purikura so much too! I'm glad we have one in my town in the japanese bookstore, even though it is such an old one from 2008 or so. When you found the place near yours, please tell me! Would be interesting to know where to do Puri in NY ;)
Yeah doesn't she?? <3<3 Please show us pics of your room then! SF must be such a cool place, I've always watched "Full House" which is set in SF XDD
Too bad you had to work you could've come and join us! Lol. No, if you happen to be here in Düsseldof, you are more than welcome to stay with us!! Let's take loads of Puris, we could go to Karaoke and such <33 We'll wait for you then! ;)
Word on the street is there is a purikura machine in the mall in an area called Flushing Queens. http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-world-mall-flushing. I haven't been there before but i may try to go there during Thanksgiving break. Oh! and PS I'll try to bake this weekend ^^
Shou hat wirklich ein süßes Apartment! *___*
Eure Puris sind einfach nur <3<3<3!
Und die cupcakes sehen sooo lecker aus! *sabber*
cue purikuras!! Ahhh the your cupcakes look yum!!
Oh man, ich bin total spät dran mit antworten, sorry XDD
Ja, das hat sie, du musst uns unbedingt mal in Düsseldorf besuchen kommen :) Dann gehen wir zum Karaoke und Bubble Tea trinken! ;))
Hahaha, danke, die waren zu süß für uns, ich glaub wir haben nur so drei Stück gegessen XD
Thank you! I'm so sad I missed the chance to take Puris with you back in my Tokyo times!! But I will be back for sure, so let's do loads of Purikura then!!! <3<3 And eat lots of cakes ;)
Ah wie geil die Muffins aussehen *-* zum anbeißen :D Du hast einen sehr tollen blog ;) hoffe wir lernen uns auch irgendwann mal kennen ;) liebe grüße May <3
Ah hallo grüß dich!! Vielen Dank für deinen kommi, mein Blog ist einfach nur über mein alltägliches leben, nix da mit Mode, Schminke, oder tollen Fotos, hahaha! Wenn cih mir andere Blogs ansehe, wirkt meiner sehr langweilig hingegen XD
Wo wohnst du denn? Wenn es in NRW ist kann man ja rumfahren, dnan sieht man sich bestimmt! XD Irgendwie kommt mir dein Name auch bekannt vor, bist du die May von Lotti und Alina? Lol.
Och doc ich finde deinen Blog ganz interessant ;) zumal muss es ja nicht immer um Mode und schminke gehen :D Deshalb is dein Blog etwas besonderes hihi.
Ich wohne in Dortmund also habs auch nicht weit nach düsseldorf oder sonst wohin ^^ Jap genau die May von Alina und Lotti bin ich xDDDDD ich wusste gar nicht das man mich überhaupt kennt :D Man sieht sich bestimmt mal ;)
Kommentar veröffentlichen