Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

My Plushies and me

Hi friends, just one more day and then it is weekend! Do you already have plans ahead? My weekend is still free, so does anybody wants to meet up, lol? 

Today I just though about being a good blogger and post, but about what? XD So I dug up some pics from my computer which my sis took some while ago, of almost all of our plushies we have in our house. I said almost, because we actually forgot some, hahaha. If you have so many you eventually loose the overview ;) Have some pictures! 

 Most of them are Rilakkuma and friends from JP which I brought back home the past 4 years XD

 Note: I didn't buy them all, most of them were presents from our japanese friends or we caught them in UFO catcher, hahaha.

 The rest which is not Rilakkuma XDD

Everything <3

Okay, that was just a random post for fun, see you guys next post ;)

35 Kommentare:

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

omg I'm so jealous! So many korilakkuma! I love it xD

Ne-Ne hat gesagt…

arwwwwwww ich will sie alle *________________* <3333
rilakkuma LOVE!!! <3 sie sind soo flauschig *0*/ <3
jaaa am SO is das konzi :D <3 ich bin schon ganz aufgeregt hehe :D <3
ja, aber nach einmal waschen is die farbe nimmer so toll xD auf blonden haaren hält einfach nix weil sie so aufgeraut sind~...xD naja~
jaaa ich hoffe du kannst bald herkommen *_____*
ich vermiss dich so ;__; <3

Pamela Esparza hat gesagt…

Omgh!! How CUTE! I'm Like That to But with Hello Kitty,I love her! :) <3 I love Your Blog! 
XOXO Pamela <33

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

WAAA!!! I love the big Rilakkuma! I want one <3333

Inuchi hat gesagt…

oh große liebe ;____;<3 so viele niedliche plüschies

lisa hat gesagt…

Haha ~ ICH will!!!
(wir wohnen übrigens nicht Kansai... Wir wohnen Hiroshima Pref. ;___;)

Omg... so viele Kuscheltiere ♫
Das wäre das Paradies für Aya... ♥ (und für mich xd)

Googlingwinda hat gesagt…

cute dolls!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Your house is a Rilakkuma wonderland! :D
I hope to collect at least one of those huge Rilakkuma plush one day!

Have a pleasant weekend!

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

I know there is alot of girls out there who would be extremely jealous of your rilakkuma collection, it's so cute! I think its also a good amount, not too much not too little haha! I think I would scare people with how many plush toys I have... literally I have boxes and boxes filled with them :/

Shou hat gesagt…

omg!!!!!!! (*/////*) ich will auch *0*oooh all die rillakuma! *-* wie schön(*0*)

Mikirin hat gesagt…

AMAZING!!! *0* I really love Rilakkuma stuff!!! I'm looking forward to going to Japan again to buy lots of them :P

Laura bee hat gesagt…

Your collection is awesome!!
I see that you have a dragonite pokedoll! Ah I'm jealous!!

Kumiko Mae hat gesagt…

everything's so cute and wow your collection is soooo wide range!

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Awwww du hast so viele Rilakkuma! <3 Schenk sie mir... ALLE!!! xD

Rick hat gesagt…

Wow, that's quite a collection!  I like the littel crow--which is funny, because in real life I don't like crows.

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

wow! I hail you as the rilakkuma queen!! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

No, you don't have to be jealous, it is quite simple to get such a collection in like three years, hahaha. Just go to JP and get yourself some japanese friends (really, they so hard to get you those plushies from the UFO catcher, lol)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das glaub ich XDD Ich hätt dir einfach einen mitgeben müssen, haha. Riloakkuma muss man einfach mögen, so niedlich wie er ist :)

Ich hab gelesen, dass das Konzert super war? Schön! Du musst unbedingt einen Post zu schreiben!

Miss you too <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hey, thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment! I really appreciate that! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

The big one is realls huge!! Like a child which is 3-4 years old, hahaha

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich werd niemals aufhören Plüshies zu sammeln XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jetzt bist du doch in JP, da kannst du ganz viele holen ;) Oder du lässt deinen Mann am Ufo Catcher spielen, lol. Ich glaub auch dass Aya sich über so ein Berg von Plüshies freuen würde, und wir uns natürlich auch XDD

Ohh Hiroshima ist doch ne wunderschöne Gegend, da war ich noch nicht, ich komm dich garantiert besuchen <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hello, thanks for your comment and your great offer XD I'll see what I can make

Kanako_ageha hat gesagt…

ohh die rilakkuma plüschies sind süss *__*
und mew und dragoran aiaiaiai! :D wirklich süss♥

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I hope to have my own Rilakkuma theme park one day in my house, lol. I'll never ever stop collecting plushies, so it might become true, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, great you also think that this amount is actually nothing compared to some crazy collcetions of some japanese girls, lol. I also think I still don't have enough, I'll keep on collecting even though I slowly run out of storage place, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich bring dir mal einen mit <3 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, be sure to bring a huuuge suitcase, you're gonna buy and shop till you drop XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Aww, thank you so much XD I have a Dragnoite pokedoll and even a little Mew, if you have seen it ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much dear XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Naja, über einen können wir ja reden, aber alle geb ich nicht her, lol. Wenn ich dich mal zu Gesicht bekomme, bekommst du einen den du dir mit deiner Tochter teilen musst XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I also don't like real crows, they're scary, arent' they? Do your kids still play with plush toys?? XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, my dream job, being a queen to those little bears XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, danke, das sind über 4 Jahre Japan-Reisen (ein Mal pro Jahr). Ich hab immer welche mit nach Hause gekarrt XDDD

Kim hat gesagt…

OH MY GOODNESS....so many rilakkuma u've got there~!!! JEALOOOOUS >.<~~~~~~ huhuhuhu

Kommentar veröffentlichen