Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Funny Saturday Afternoon

Hey, did you all have a nice weekend? Too bad it is already over, well almost ;) I found some time to do some stuff and of cousre to post for you! Here is my Saturday report!

I got to meet my lovely japanese friend M. again after such a long time! She is working in Germany and is the same age as me, so we had a good time. It was so much fun to talk in japanese again, I really missed it! First we went to the jap. bookstore, then we strolled a bit through the Christmas Market and had coffee and cake at World Coffee! Have some fotos!

 Some random trees I saw in town... Does anyone know what these are? XD

 A very cute and huuuge Gingerbread-Man, it is even edible ;))

 A sneak peak of the Christmas Market, I plan to take proper fotos next time I go!

 I found this very lovely shop which sells nostalgic sweets, many of those I still know from my own childhood! The owner was so nice, I got to talk with her and she gave us an extra lolli-pop with our purchase XD
 
We were so tired from walking around the whole day so we got ourselves hot coffee and cake and World Coffee bar! My point card is full now, next time I'm gonna enjoy a free coffee :) 

 My friend M.'s mobile phone! She said it was such a normal boring German phone that she had to make japanese deco-den on it, and it look s so good! <3

 I saw these super cute decorations outside the mall, but did not have the time to go and look for this shop, I wanna have some cute decoration for our X-Mas tree this year!

 Doesn't she look lovely? Her outfit was Liz Lisa, so cute!

The two of us ;) As you can see, I cut my bang, it is still not even, but I will fix it soon.

I tried out some new flash functions of the camera, didn't know there were so many options, hahaha. Oh and please don't pay attention to the messy background, lol.

My outfit of the day. I wanted to have something comfy as we planned to walk the whole day. My beloved engeneer boots are perfect for such an occasion XD

It was such a lovely day, thanks to my friend XD It really felt like being in JP again, we already made plans when I will visit her back home in Japan, she invited me for a homestay at her place in Fukuoka, kyaaaaa <3<3<3<3 I have special feelings for the city of Fukoka in Kyushu, it was the very first place in Japan I ever visited, back in 2007 when I spoke no word japanese, was on my very own in a country so far away from home... But the experience I gained there are priceless. Ever since then I've not been in Kyushu, again, so it is high time to go there once again! :)))

I so don't wanna go to work tomorrow, lol. Have a nice rest weekend! <3

29 Kommentare:

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

you are both pretty! <3

Shou hat gesagt…

omg hat sie schöne haare *_* was für ein schönes Treffen! (*_*)
hoffe für dich, dass du bald nach japan zurück kannst <3<3<3

Rick hat gesagt…

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Someday I would love to visit Germany during Christmas  and also during early fall, so I need to visit twice.

Weroh hat gesagt…

Christmas Markt.. i love them!!!

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Awww~!! I wanna see Christmas in Germany, you guys have a Christmas Market?!?! XDDD Even more excuse for me to get myself over to where you are!

How nice that you got to meet with her! I feel like my Japanese is being lost little by little, even though I speak it at work =w=;; I srsly need to watch more dramas so that I won't lose it! She def is cute, love her Liz Lisa-ness! ^_~

Ooh Fukuoka!? I have a friend from there, it looks so nice! Really countryside, but I like that also! :)

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Christmas in Germany looks so much fun! The markets look so pretty~All the yummy candy and cookies <333
I love Fukuoka too. I was suppose to visit there in the Summer but never got the opportunity. I hope I can one day.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, thank you so much XD I feel flattered :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Die waren super lang, und so schön!! sie meinte sie hat sie schon ewig nicht mehr geschnitten weil sie sich hier in Deutschland nicht zum Friseur traut, hahaha.

Jaaa, ich hoffe ich komm bald wieder rüber, ich vermisse es echt, am Besten du kommst dann auch gleich mit <3<3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, the stores are beginning to decorate everything christmassy, now that the Christmas Market opened I feel like X-Mas is right in front of my door. I can't wait to see the American decoration in two weeks :)

Yeah, please come to the country of your ancestors!! Have you already been here once or will it be your first time then? You'll have a free guide, too XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Me too! I go there every year XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jep, we have a Christmas Market and there are many tourists coming to Germany just because of that. It's a really lovely tradition, I go there every year and enjoy pre-christmas feelings XDD Yeah, you definitely have to get over to Germany XD

I wanna watch dorama, too! But lately I'm so busy I just have no time to! This is so sad, lol Once i get home after work I'm usually too tired to do anything else, hahaha.

Fukuoka is really adorable, and speaking of size it is perfect! Not so hectic as Ossaka or Tokyo, but still you can get aynthing there, they even have all of the 109 brands there, hahaha! I really need to visit my city of Fukoka again <33

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Christmas must be so big in the US, too! I'm so much looking forward to all the decorations and stuff XDDD

You def. should visit Fukoka, it is lovely! <3

Conshi hat gesagt…

ich liebe x-mas märkte - ich geh heut auf meinen ersten und freu mich schon voll aufs essen ^^

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The gingerbread and Christmas tree deco in the mall is adorable!

I still haven't see the Christmas lightings in Singapore! Only the shopping areas feel christmassy, other places are pretty dead when it comes to Christmas. lol.

Oh I can't wait to look at the photos of the Christmas Market! Someday I'll definitely visit Europe to spend a wintery Christmas XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich liebe sie auch, und freu mich schon auf den nächste Besuch wo ich dann auch endlich bessere Bilder mache werde XDD Jaaa, einmal im Jahr muss das sein, sich richtig voll essen auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Isn't it? I'm really thinking about getting at least one of those for our Christmas Tree this year, I shall check out the store soon!

Yeah, it is really sad there isn't it too much Christmas atmosphere in South-East Asia, many asian tourists come here during winter season, you should join them sometime! You'll have me as a free guide!

I'm going to the market again soon and take proper fotos this time! <3

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Oh Ps. Aren't those trees a type of palm tree?

Totorobymyside hat gesagt…

Hello~~ I love your bllog <3 I would love it if you could visit mine too~~
www.AdorableeCute.com

xoxo 4 now
{Wynterpon}

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Surely I'll visit yours, too XD

Mika hat gesagt…

Süße Fotos :)
Ihr zwei seid soo niedlich ^^
Scheint ja ein toller Tag gewesen zu sein!
Und diese Bäume erinnern mich jedes Mal ein wenig an Palmen :D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, now that you're saying, might be?? XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, vielen lieben Dank! Das ist so nett!! *rotwerd* Es war ein toller Tag und eine tolle Abwechslung gegenüber meinem trüben Arbeitsalltag...

Ja, das könnten Palmen sein, haha :) Aber ich dachte die können gar nicht hier wachsen aufgrund des Klimas, lol

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Thanh-Thao.... du bringst mich um mit deinen food Fotos! *_________* Jedesmal wenn ich bei dir nen neuen Post lese würd ich am liebsten in den Monitor beissen! xD xD
Ich zwei saht so süß aus!
Ich finde dein Outfist total hübsch mit den Engeneer boots. <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Da waren ja nun nicht viele essbare Dinge dabei dieses Mal, ich hab mal einen Post geschrieben wo wir im japanischen Restaurant waren, das hätte dich bestimmt umgehauen, hahahaha! Ich liebe Food Pics!!

Oh, vielen Dank!! Ich muss mir echt mehr Mühe geben mit den Daily Outfits, es gibt Mädels die sehen jeden Tag sooooo schick aus, da denke ich mir immer man wie siehst du denn heute wieder aus, lol

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

Christmas Markets are amazing in Germany!! Looked like you had a lot of fun! I spy Rillakuma!!

Thomas Gantz hat gesagt…

Wow, Christmas looks so special there. (Not much happening Christmas-wise here in Singapore  :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, have you already experienced a Christmas Market here? If not you should really stop by some time, it is really worth it! :) Hahahaha Rilakkuma reigns over my life! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm so glad I can be in Germany again during X-Mas time, last year I spent it in Tokyo and did not feel Christmassy, haha. But for the rest of the year I'd love to be in Tokyo, though XD

South East Asia is so lame when it comes to Christmas. When I asked my cousin about anything Christmassy in Vietnam she was like what's that? Lol. She also has never experienced real snow until now, which I still find unbeliavable.

Oh so your copmpany is sending you back to JP after all?? After only about a year in Singapore? That's so cool, so you can be Exotic Japan again, wheee! :)

unzycat hat gesagt…

Heyy :) ahh diese fotos sind alle super! das essen *--* und ich freu mich für dich, dass du schon in japan warst, es muss so eine unendlicch gute erfahrung sein >.<
ich hab grad erst angefangen zu bloggen..es wäre so nett, wenn du vorbeischauen könntest?
:3

Kommentar veröffentlichen