Hi friends, I haven't posted for quite a while now, hope you are doing fine? I'm okay, work has been a bit busy again, though. But thank God it is Friday tomorrow! I can't wait for the weekend! The last days were just work and heading home, I didn't feel like meeting someone or doing something fun. But today I got to meet Charlotte and Alina agan, it was such a funny day after work! Have some fotos from the meetup and from the last days :)
My lovely friend B. who is doing Working Holiday in Tokyo right now sent me this super cute Rilakkuma letter and sticker!! I was so happy when I got this!
My new knitting project, what it's gonna be? Still a secret! XD
Charlotte and me (why does my face looks so swollen here?? XD)
Stuff she brought back for me from her JP trip last week! My new schedule book from Little Twin Stars is sooo lovely ;)
Alina's cute and fluffy Liz Lisa bag! I wanted to touch it the whole time, lol
Blurry mirror pics, haha!
This one tuned out well, I'm the tiniest, as always XDD
Alina's cute outfit today! I really adore how much effort she puts into her everyday outfits!
My porcelain smile, hahahaha. No honestly, I look weird when my mouth is closed
It was so much fun to just hang around with the them, talking doing funny fotos, and exchanging "presents". Alina was picked up by her boyfriend, and they offered to bring me home as well, so nice!! I'm looking forward seeing them again soon! We already talked about future meetings and what to do then, I'm so much looking forward!
When I came home my sis opened her parcel from JP, it was from her japanese friend! She sent her some wonderful Rilakkuma stuff which I also can use, yatta! *__*
My sis made this pottery herself during her exchange in Japan!! Yeah, it is handmade, I couldn't believe it cause it looks so perfect!! Can't wait to use it for my next home made japanese meal, hihi!
Meet my new Tori soup mug! My friend L. who is living in JP right now managed to collect enough points at our fav Combini Lawson!! When you are reading this L, thank you so much!!
Meet the whole Rilakkuma family!!! (I got the other soup mugs 2010 and 2011 also from Lawson Convinience Store)
So much about my day, hope you had a nice one, too! To all of my working friends, stay strong until the weekend!! I try to post again on Sunday :) See you!



28 Kommentare:
Wow so many rilakkuma stuff! I love everything about this!
more Rilakkuma! Loving the mugs. You guys look really cute!
Such lovely gifts you received!
I nearly bought the Maxim green tea latte some time ago from a temporary Japanese snack booth in school. Tell me how it tastes!
AW the stationary is SOOO cute! You always have the cutest stationary, I need to get some more! Especially more Rilakkuma, my favorite!
Glad you had lots of fun! You all look so cute and that Liz Lisa bag is really lovely! ^^
omg *_____________* so viele schöne sachen*0*
und deine schwester hat das selbst getöpftert? WOW früher hab ich auch mal getöpfert aber sowas hab ich nie zu stande gebracht..oo toll *-*
aw so schöne sachen und ein schönes meeting *-*
AW it looks like you guys had an awesome time! I think you are knitting a sweater but that is my guess! Wow your sister's pottery looks so professional! She must be very talented! I miss Lawson gifts also <333
You all look so cute :-) and look like you had a great time. Love all the Rirakkuma stuff
That's a nice way to recover from work--spending time having fun with friends! Did you sis mould the pottery and glaze it? It's so nice...she could make money selling it.
Hope you had a good weekend! I don;t want to go to work tomorow. :(
omg so much cute stuff! =D love rilakkuma heaps~ those mugs are sooo adorable! i want them too XD
Ihr seit echt voll die süssen Mädels! ^.^
Heey die Schüsseln sind ja der HAMMER! ;3; auch will!!! >.< und die Sticker! *.*
Vermiss disch auch! :-( Ich schick dir meine Adi über FB! ^^ Dann können wir uns immerhin
Briefchen schreiben :D *yay*
Thank you so much! <3
I'll never stop collecting Rilakkuma goods XDDD Whenever I'm in JP I bring home lots of different Rila-san stuff, lol.
I'm looking for your giveaway!! XD
Yeah, I thought so too! I love receiving presents, but I also love to give!! Searching for presents is really funny, so I enjoy it around the year XDDD
Oh the Maxim Green Tea is actually good when you make it with hot milk instead of hot water as suggested on the package! That is my osusume! with water it tastes like water, lol, and if you do it milk instead it becomes more creamy, and if you like it specially sweet put one spoon of sweet condensed milk into it, that's how I love to drink it! :)
Hehehe, thank you so much for your comment, I have lots of cute stationary actually I refuse to use other stationary except for japanese ones! So every time I'm in JP I bring stuff back home worth some hundreds of Euro, lol. Write me a letter, then you'll receive a cute one back!! XDDDD
I'm glad to hear you also like Rilakkuma!! We really should meet up in JP and storm the Rilakkuma Store!! <3<3<3
Jaaa, ich hab mich riesig gefreut!! Sachen aus JP sind das Beste XDD
Jep, das hat sie selbst gemacht, ich weiß zwar nicht wie, aber das Ergebnis kann sich sehen lassen, oder? Ich würd es auch gerne mal ausprobieren, aber meine würden bestimmt nicht so aussehen :)
Bis Donnerstag, ich freu mich schon so, dein erster Bubble Tea!! ;) Und ich bin mit dabei! ^o^
Yeah it was such a good time and a good way to end my long and stressful working day, lol.
You may be right with your guess, but let's see when I can present you all my finished knitting result XD
Aww, thank you so much!! I miss you Tom, hope you are doing fine in Singapore! Rilakkuma is too cute, isn't it? I also miss browsing all the super interesting stores in Japan, there is a new Rilakkuma Store in Tokyo Station now, and I can't go yet ;__;
Yeah, sure it is!! It is so relaxing after a long and dull working day, lol.
Hahaha, she'll be happy to hear you'll like it, but it was just this one time, I doubt she'll ever do pottery again, lol. Yeah, she did everything herself, except for the flower painting, that was done by a professional japanese painter. But I have to agree that it looks nice! I'm looking forward to using them making japanese dishes XD
That was me today in the morning! I so don't wanna get up for work every day, this week I've taken over the 8:00 -16:30 shift so at least I can leave the office sooner that usual, but for that I have to get up at 6 am, lol.
Thank you XDD The mugs are only avaiable at Lawson Convienence Store in Japan, you have to collect their points to get them, too bad, I would totally buy them if they were in the stores!! :)
Daaanke, du aber auch <3<3
Die sind toll, gell? Hab ich über die Jahre mühsam beim Lawson mit den Punkten gesammelt, im Moment ist aber ne Freundin da um zu studieren, da hat sie die Punkte für mich geholt und so konnte sie die gelbe Schüssel eintauschen. Ach wie ich das Lawson vermisse ;__;
Hab deine Addi grad bekommen, danke!! Wir müssen uns auf jeden Fall Briefchen schreiben, nix mache ich lieber XDD
Meensch, die Sachen sind ja süß wie Zucker ;)
Und die Bilder von euch sind auch toal schön!!
Toller Blog! <3
Hahaha, danke schön!! Wenn du Karies deswegen bekommen hast tut's mir Leid, lol. Aber trotzdem danke für deinen netten Kommentar! Würd mich freuen wenn du weiterliest XDDD Liebste Grüße <3
I REALLY think you must be knitting an entire sweater! It looks big enough + the bottom ribbing! :DD
so viele tolle Rilakkuma-Dinge *-* Wie toll, ich liebe Rilakkuma ♥ Ich folge hier jetzt auch mal wieder (ich dacht eigentlich ich wär dir schonmal gefolgt, aber irgendwie.. scheinbar doch nur als stille Mitleserin und nicht angemeldet xD)
Liebe Grüße Berry
http://berrytochocolate.blogspot.com/
Hmmm, let's see what it's gonna become XDD But you're on the right track :)
Jaaaa, ich liebe Rilakkuma, mein Zimmer, nein das ganze Haus ist voller Rila-san Goddies!! XDDD Ich freu mich dass du nun auch folgst, ich hab dich schon öfters auf meinen Lieblingsblogs gesehen :) Werd dich mal zurückfollowern!
waah~ ich hab immer das Gefühl ich verpass so viel... bin in letzter Zeit sooo wenig am pc... ;___;
Eure Photos sind super! Toll seht ihr alle aus!
Und die Bilder von all den Sachen!!!
Deine Schwester hat das echt selber gemacht??? wow!!! all meinen Respekt xD
Ach was, ich poste nur so zwei, höchstens drei Mal die Woche, also kannst du nicht so viel verpassen und schnell alles nachlesen XDDDD Ich bin zu Hause auch so gut wie gar nicht am PC weil ich auf der Arbeit schon die ganze Zeit vorm Rechner hocke... aua, meine Augen :)
Danke für deine super lieben Kommentare jedes Mal! Ich hoffe so sehr dass ich es nächstes Jahr mal zu euch rüber schaffe <3 Jetzt wo du in JP bist bist du ja selbst an der Quelle von leckerem Essen und niedlichen Dingen, ach wie ich dich beneide!! :)
Jep, sie hat das selbst gemacht, bis auf die Blumen-Malerei, die hat ein professioneller japanischer Künstler gemacht! Aber der Rest ist selbst gemacht, sie hat das Geschirr selbst geformt und bearbeitet
Kommentar veröffentlichen