Donnerstag, 17. November 2011

Bubble Tea with Theresa

Hi friends, I know I wanted to post on the weekend, but I didn't manage somehow ;__; Sometimes things don't work as planned. Anyways, finally found some time to post again! Today the Christmas Markt in Düsseldorf opened! But I didn't go, I'm planning to do so the next week. Looking so much forward to that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas Season in Germany! Last year I missed all the chrismassy atmosphere because I was in Japan, so I'm happy to get to go this year. Of course I'm gonna take loads of fotos for you! 

As for today I met my lovely friend Theresa after work, she got to drink her very first Bubble Tea, and she liked it! I'm glad, cause it is not everyone's taste. Well, it's being hyped right now, it is full of customers every day! But I always take the same order when I'm there, lol. Got used to it and don't wanna try out something new, haha! Have some pictures!!

 Our company gave us employees a "Weckmann" for Saint Martin's Day last week which was so nice! I got two of those yummy men XDDD

 I discovered these cute X-Mas decoration last weekend while shopping with the family XD So adorable!

 Finally our Bubble Teas!! I had the same as always: Warm Milk Tea with normal Jelly!

 Theresa curiously trying out BT for the first time! How does she manage to look so good every time? :)

 Well, I actually didn't want to post that, but then I thought why not, lol. See the difference in cuteness level?? XDD (Ahh, my nails look horrible, I was so busy I didn't even find the time to remove the polish...)

 Tried out the retro style of my camera (didn't know I had something like that :) I'm gonna chop off my hair again this weekend, it has become way too long again, specially the bangs...)

 You must be bored seing pics of our faces only, hahaha! I wanted to take a pic of my outfit, too but couldn't get a decent shot)

 With normal flash XD

Empty cups ;)

Lol, in the end this post was just so useless. But only a few years ago, I really really used to hate pictures of myself, I refused to take pictures/ to be on pictures!! If I was, I wouldn't want anybody to see them. At that time it was unimaginable that  I would once post pics of myself voluntarily, hahaha! In this sense, blogging has given me more self-confidence and I even got to love fotos. If that isnt't anything!! <3 

Well, sorry to drift off-topic! Hope you all have a nice start into the weekend! See you! :)

18 Kommentare:

Shou hat gesagt…

awww es war sehr toll^^
wir müssen zusammen auf den Weihnachtsmarkt gehen *-*
oh du machst mir immer so viele Komplimente! 恥ずかしい(*/////*)

oh nein du darfst dich nicht nicht mögen! (;O;) du bist so süß und so hübsch, ich versteh gar nicht wieso du meinst, ich sei so viel hübscher, ich hasse meine nase (;.;) ich mag deinen style und dein herzliches Lächeln und so sehr und sonst auch alles :3
ich bin froh, dass du bilder von dir mittlerweile magst x3

Jenny hat gesagt…

hey Süße, statt die Haare zu schneiden solltest du dir mal überlegen deinen Pony wachsen zu lassen...

Sui hat gesagt…

awwww wie süß ihr zwei immer ausseht *O*!!
woaaa in welchem Deco hast du die Lebkuchenmänner gesehen? ich will sie umbedingt in klein haben. aber in köln sind die komplett ausverkauft >----<
kussi
sui

Rick hat gesagt…

The one time I tried bubble tea the "bubbles" were very hard.  I wondered if they were stale, but maybe that's what it's always like.  The drink was good thought.  You're silly, of course you're a pretty girl!!!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

I've also stuck to drinking the same bubble tea flavour recently. Despite knowing that some of the bubble tea shops don't make Hazelnut flavour as good as the shop that I like, I still buy it all the time! Guess I never learn, haha.

Conshi hat gesagt…

ich will auch bubble tea!!! als ich komm bestimmt im feb. mal nach düsseldorf dan will ich dich und am besten noch ein paar andere mädels auch dort treffen :)

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Ihr zwei seht wie immer total süß aus! <3
Ich will jetzt auch nen Bubble Tea trinken! T_T
Mach dir nix drauß, ich komme auch gerade nicht wirklich zum Posts schreiben. ^^''

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

What is that in the middle of the bread? 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, es war echt toll, aber viel zu laut, was? Das nächste Mal gehen wir in ein ruhigeres Cafe, das Tenten erwartet uns XDD

Die Komplimente verdienst du ja auch <3 Und ich hatte wohl einen Hauch von Depression als ich den Post schrieb, ich hatte Bauchweh und fühlte mich gar nicht gut... normalerweise bin ich ja nicht so, hahaha. Danke für deine lieben Worte!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Zu spät, ich hab sie schon abgesäbelt gestern... ein kleines Stück vom Pony, ist total schief geworden und ich werds heute noch ausbessern :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, danke!! Die deko-Männer habe ich in der Metro gesehen, aber obs die da in klein gab weiß ich schon nicht mehr ;__; Ich hab aber gestern einen Laden in Düsseldorf gesehen, wo es die wohl geben soll, hab nur die Deko gesehen, und war nicht selbst im Laden, aber das mache ich mal die Tage :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I also don't like the real, black Tapoika perls, they taste like rubber, lol. I always order normal soft Jelly with my drink, they're tasteless but take in the taste of the drink they're in XDDD

Hahahaha, you really cheered me up, thanks my friend. I didn't feel so good while writing this post, so sorry if I sounded too depressive...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, we tend to stick to things we know, right? But I always get to try the other flavours my friends order, lol. You have Hazelnut flavour, that's so cool! We don't have it here, mabye it will come here, too, Buble Tea is still so "young" hahaha.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaa, lass uns zusammen Bubble Tea trinken! Cool dass du wieder nach D'dorf kommst!! diesmal sehen wir uns bestimmt, das letzte Mal hat's leider nicht geklappt! Wir können ja auch Puris machen und andere Mädels treffen, ich weiß gar nicht wen du sonst noch kennst? XDDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, danke dir! Ich hoffe wir können mal zusammen Buble tea trinken :) Wenn du mal wieder nach Düsseldorf willst, einfach Bescheid sagen! :))

Ich würde ja gerne viel öfters posten, hätte ich was worüber ich schreiben könnte, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It's a ceramic whistle, lol. The bread is supposed to be a smoking guy, hahaha!

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Ooooo I get it now!

Thomas Gantz hat gesagt…

Those cookies look so cute  And yes, that is great that you are getting used to post photos of yourself. Your pics look cute, too.  :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen