Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011

It's October!!

We had such a good start into October, the last week over it was so warm and sunny! I hope this weather will continue a little bit until it starts to become colder. I really love the cold season, autumn and winter are my favourite seasons! To all the summer lovers, summer will come back next year XDD

As expected I only manage to blog once a week, but because I do so I have many fotos to share with you! Work keeps me busy and seems to kill my social life, hahaha. Well, my team leader told me there is the chance they might prolong my contract XDD Oh and it's national holiday in Monday, so I have a long weekend, yeah ;)

Anyways, have a nice weekend, and enjoy the fotos ;)

 New Lush stuff my sis brought back from London ;) It's so much cheaper in UK!

 Meet my new friend, the very hungry caterpillar plush version! I loved the book when I was in kindergarten.

 It is super cute and so soft ;)

 Present for Alina, hope I can give it to her soon, her birthday was already last week!

 The knit hat I made for London's Boutique! It was my first try, so it is not perfect, but definitely wearable! Sorry for the over-flash...

 Here you see me wearing the hat. Lol, it looks like I'm smoking! I have never and will never, though XD

 My team leader sponsored ice-cream on Friday!!! That was so kind, I got vanilla and choclate ice-cream, it was so good XD I love my team leader, he always sponsors sweets ;)

Our dinner tonight, a very good Pizza XDDD You can also see my bunny's pawns, lol.

Okay, I'm gonna make some Tamagoyaki (japanese omelet) now, see you next time!! ;)

28 Kommentare:

PrincessRyo hat gesagt…

The hat is sooo cute *_* and now I want pizza hahaha XD

suiprincess hat gesagt…

aww was ein süßer hut und die karte *v* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Love you !

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Die Raupe ist sooooo süß! Meine Tochter hat das Buch davon! xD
Ohhh und dein Hut ist dir super gelungen. Gefällt mir sehr.
Jetzt hab ich auch hunger auf Pizza! Oo

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

OMG that pizza looks so delicious. I'm back on a low carb/no sugar way of eating now so I can't have those kinds of foods for such a long time T o T Eat lots of it for meeee!

I love the hat you made! If you make a red one, I want it! XDD

Audrey (hkittygirl) hat gesagt…

I loved the very hungry caterpillar, when I was little too! Your plushie is so cute and that pizza looks delicious! ^^

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

AW how was London? The hat is so cute! You knitted it yourself! That's incredible! I also love Lush! We have it in the city the price is okay it is cheaper than Japan ^^ I love their face wash!

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Your bunny is ready to jump in and have the pizza! xD It looks delicious!

A Lush store will be opening in Singapore soon and I'm looking forward to it!

Shou hat gesagt…

omg die raupe nimmersatt! *_*
awwww ich liebe die *_* lush is sooo toll ;//; aber leider echt sooo teuer hier :(
oh dein vertrag wird vll verlängert?^^ das ist doch eigentlich gut oder^^
LG bussi*

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

I wish October had started a better way for me, but there's still time for it to be of some fun haha. I wonder why Lush should cost less in one place than others, but it was nice of your sister to get you those items since you like Lush! Oh the pizza, it really looks great, I want to eat pizza soooooo much TT haha! I didn't let myself have any pizza or cake for my birthday so I feel a bit withdrawled haha.

I didn't realize you could knit, the hat is so cute^^

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

Thao san! I thought of a store you should go to when in NY! Go to Century 21! It is a discount store that sells amazing brands! You can get name brand stuff for over 80% off! I shop there all the time but the one in the city is always really busy so you will need to be prepared if you go!

Elin hat gesagt…

I love that hat! So adorable!

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

Oh man that pizza looks amazing *_*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much XDD I could always eat Pizza, too ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke danke, war gar nicht so schwer ;) Wir müssen uns unbedingt mal wieder treffen damit ich dir das Geschenk geben kann, hoffe es wird dir gefallen, sind aber nur Kleinigkeiten XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich liebe die Raupe schon seit ich im Kindergarten war! dort gab es das Buch auch und ich habs immer "gelesen", hahaha. Jetzt will ich mir das Buch auch nochmal holen, aber es kostet 20 Euro, das ist echt viel für ein Bilderbuch, ich werd mal auf dem Flohmarkt Ausschau danach halten!

Ich stricke echt gern, meine nächsten Projekte sind ein Oversize Pulli und Boot-Toppers! 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'll def eat one for you, the next time XDDD

I can make a hat for you, too ;) It's quite simple ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm so glad I found the caterpillar XDDD Now I only need the book :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

London was pretty cool she said :) I wanna go, too!! Until now I've only changed planes at Heathrow Airport, but never been to london itself, lol.

Yeah, another Lush fan, Lush JP is really ridiculously expensive, right? In UK it is soooo much cheaper than in Germany, I saved like 15-20 Euro ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I guess the bunny ate half of that pizza, he is really greedy! XDD

Cool, you definitely have to check out Lush when it's opened! I already have some recommendation for you, try "Honey I washed the Kids" handsoap, it was my very first Lush product!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich liebe diese Raupe, jetzt fehlt mir nur noch das Buch ;) Echt schade dass es hier so wenig Merchandise zur Raupe gibt, in JP habe ich davon Kalender, Aufkleber etc gesehen.

Lush ist echt cool, aber voll teuer, kann man sich nicht immer leisten, aber gut dass die Sachen dann echt lange halten XDD

Ja, evtl kann ich bis Ende des Jahres hier bleiben, mal sehen *__* Geld sparen!!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I'm sorry Oct didn't start well for you my dear, even though the first day of Oct is your birthday :( Hope you got my letter and card by now, it may cheer you up!

Next time we meet I'm gonna force you to eat a pizza with me XDDD

Oh I can knit since I'm 12, hahah, and it has been my hobby ever since! My next knitting projects are an oversize pullover and boottoppers :)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for the advice!! It is already on my what to do in ncy list, hahaha. I really really can't wait to hoop over and shop ;)) We booked our hotel for the first nights already, it is in Queens, Long Island City we wanted to stay cheap on the hotel so that we can spend more in shopping, haha.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I really love pizza, so yummy XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It is indeed very good! Vanilla love, hahaha. I'm lazy too but I have very dry skin and if I were to forget moisturizing... well I don't wanna even imagine what my skin will look like thereafter, lol.

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

ooo...Queens is a bit far? Are you going to be near a subway or does the hotel have a shuttle? 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh it does have a shuttle bus to the next subway station, which isn't that far away! With the subway we are in Manhattan very quickly! XDD For the last 5 days we still try to get a hotel in Manhattan, but the prices are soooo high! ;__;

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

ya for sure hotels in Manhattan are really expensive. I wonder what station you will be next to...I hope it won't be too inconvenient.

Kommentar veröffentlichen