Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011

She's here!!

Yeah, she finally arrived! I just picked Nene up from the airport, and we are now home and make plans for tomorrow! She is such a cute and funny person, and I have the feeling the next days will be very cool!!

Isn't she cute?? <3

See you and stay tuned for new posts XDD

10 Kommentare:

みか☆ちゃん hat gesagt…

Ooh yay glad she arrived safely! :)

Dana Yoshimizu hat gesagt…

Yay! 

I can't wait for your upcoming posts :D


<3, Dana

Shou hat gesagt…

awww~ sie ist echt süß*-* ich wünsch euch viel spaß und hoffentlich sehen wir uns mal^^

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ hat gesagt…

Hoffe ihr hattet heute einen wunderschönen Tag! Freu mich schon auf Bilder! ^^

Rick hat gesagt…

Hope you two are having a great weekend!

Inuchi hat gesagt…

aww ich hoffe ihr habt/hattet spaß zusammen =)

SARA MARI hat gesagt…

Oh that's so fun you guys will be hanging out! I can't wait to see the photos and hear all about it!

Claudia Czmajduch hat gesagt…

uhh~ ich wünsch euch beiden ganz viel Spaß! =3

sushicatjen hat gesagt…

HAVE A FUN TIME!!!

Audrey (hkittygirl) hat gesagt…

Sounds like fun! ^^

Kommentar veröffentlichen