Hi friends, hope you had an amazing weekend! Here is the third and last part of the weekend report with NeNe! I got Monday off work, so we could spend the whole day until I saw her off at the airport in the late evening ;) We just went shopping as on Saturday it was so crowded due to Japan Day, took Purikura, went to the japanese shops, had bubble tea and a super yummy lunch at "Don". Have some fotos! (NeNe wrote about that day here)
We saw those creepy crab legs in the japanese supermarket, they were lying like that in the freezer! XD
Lovely NeNe decorating our Purikura! Hope it was okay to upload this foto, it turned out so well!
Our two sets of Purikura!!
We have another Puri machine, which is soooo retro!!
Halloween decoration of the japanese bookstore!
They even had Rilakkuma XDD
Our lunch at Don!! Mine was Oyako-don, which was soo yummy!!
NeNe had Toriteri-don
Then we strolled around in the local department store and found those two lovely guys!! It's the most adorable penguin ever from Sanrio, called Tuxedo Sam!! We wanted to buy them sooo much, only two left!
I love this foto!! <3<3<3<3
Other Sanrio goods, omg, we wanted to have everything XDD
The Halloween section had awesome decoration!!
Scary, he?
This year I want to make a Halloween pumpkin, too!!
We tried out the Witches hat, lol
Lol, I like this pic XDD
Then we had Bubble Tea (again), Lemon Yoghurt und warm Milk Tea <3
As we couldn't afford the Plush Pingu we just bought this huge sticker, haha!!
It was so much fun to have NeNe here in Düsseldorf, thank you so much again for being here and giving me three days full of fun and wonderful memories! I can't wait to visit her in Berlin at the end of the year XDD



18 Kommentare:
WAHHH! Such cute Halloween decorations outside of the Japanese bookstore! Super cute! :DD I bet they will have even cuter Xmas decorations!
Aw I love your purikura. We need to take some when we meet up as well (whether it's Europe, Japan, or wherever!) ;'DDD
Glad you both had fun together!
awwwwwwwww schöne bilder *///////////*
ich will auch endliuch bubble tea ;O; sollen wir nicht zu ten ten UND zum bubble tea? XDD
na mal sehen^^ so schöne bilder von euch *-*
The penguin plush is adorable! And how cute are Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma chilling amidst the Halloween decorations xD
Those Halloween decoration at the Halloween section are so scary! I would be creep out in the night if I'm an employee there, lol.
The food all looks good. But today I feel like I would want the Toriteri-don...and tomorrow I'll want the Oyako-don. We had an okay weekend. We found two nice pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.
woah those crab legs creep me out at first! lol haha.. are you going to be in fancy dress for Halloween? You are too sweet with your comment! I don't have flawless skin :P
That crab is crazy!!!! I wish I had gotten to spend more time there when I lived in Germany D:. Only saw the airport mainly *boooo
たのしみ! All the Halloween things are so cool! Do you guys celebrate Halloween in Germany? Or do you just dress up and party like in Japan?
I just got myself caught up with the last couple of posts ~!
& goodness it looks like you guys had a blast :DI loved reading through everything that you guys did & looking at all the pictures
I look forward to seeing what you guys do when you go to Berlin to visit NeNe ^__^
<3, Dana
Oh I shall remember to take pics of the Christma Deco for you when the time comes XDDD
I really so can't wait to take my first puri with you!! I guess I will be super excited then to meet you and to talk to with you, I'm already so sorry for my bad english, lol. No, wherever it will be I can't wait to meet you in person <3<3
Ach danke, die kannst du gerne klauen XDDD Wir gehen auch Bubble Tea trinken, vlt nächste Woche?? Aber ich feu mich erst mal auf Halloween!! Wir müssen unbedingt was machen!!! <3
Isn't it?? I immediately fell in love with the Pingu, hope I can buy one soon and put it into my collection of plushies <3
Hahaha, they scared us too even though it was broad daylight and there were lots of people around us. But, yes, it would be too scary in the night!!
Oh I'd so love to have lunch with you and your wife sometime XDD I can introduce you to much more japanese food XDDD
Glad you found some pumpkins!! I already carved mine, I'm gonna post pics soon!!
Yeah, I wonder why they were not packed up in a plastic bag or something like that, they were lying in the fridge as if someone forgot them there, lol.
Oh, yeah, you do always look fabulous, you shall be my idol from now on, I must take care of my outward appearance more!! XD
Jenny, you can always come back to Germany!! I'd so love to welcome you here!! Btw, I carved my Jack O Lantern, just have to buy some candles, hahaha!
Oh Halloween is not so big and common here in Germany as it is in the US. Some do celebrate it, but mostly these are house parties with a little dressing up and baking XDD There are no parades or beautiful Halloweeen decorations except for those huge departmens stores.
Oh you ven read the older posts?? Thanks! <3 You see, I'm a girl to have fun with! So when we meet-up, I'm sure this day will come, well have a blast too. And a food orgy, lol. I imagine eating and going out with you as such fun ;)
Hope I can make it to Berlin, have to check my finaces first, but somehow it will work out! XD
OO I see. In america it is mostly a children's holiday. Kids go door to door and ring people's door bell and say "trick or treat" and we give them candy if they wear a costume...I think for most college students use it as an excuse to party and get drunk though lol
sieht nach ner menga spaß aus :) so tolles futter und puris und deko und ach einfach alles ^^ ich muss auch echt bald wieder nach düsseldorf aber wird bei mir erst nächstes jahr wieder klappen :(
Kommentar veröffentlichen