Dienstag, 2. November 2010

I arrived and my first day in Tokyo

Hello friends, it is half past six pm in Tokyo and I'm so sleepy, hahaha! Guess I'll be off sleeping soon, but not before posting for you! 

So, I arrived safe and soundly in Tokyo at 9 am local time. It was hard saying goodbye to everbody at the airport back home! I think I miss them already:-) But anyways, the flights were good, and I didn't think this would ever happen to me, but my flight from London to Tokyo was upgraded!!! I was in a class inbetween Economy and Business, I had a great seat, much space, better earphones than the normal Economy Class :-)) The entertainment was also very good, there were so many movies I wanted to see! But the food was not so great... maybe because I usually hate food which comes with flights? XD

 My packed luggage! Yes, the bunny joins me to Tokyo!

The meal on British Airways...

My sis picked me up, and it was great to see her again! We then took the train to Shinjuku and the subway to Shin-Nakano to where the gueshouse company is located, I got my keyes and contract nthe agent drove us to Ikebukuro by car. Although there is a huge main street next door so to spak it is sooooo silent in my room. Maybe too silent for me. It is so loney right now, I'm already looking forward to move to my friend's on Dec, 1. My guesthouse is quite okay, my room is quite okay,too. I hope I can share some pictures tomorrow :-)

After moving in my sis and we went to the Sunshine area (I can walk there within 10 minutes!) to have some lunch and shopping for some things and of course purikura :-) 

 Eggplant Curry Rice! Somehow I love to eat eggplant lately!

 Chicken Nanban Teishoku

 Gets and presents of the day and purikura, not something very big XDD

Sorry for the lack of fotos, but I was not in the mood today to make loads of fotos. After a what is feeled 36 hour trip I was not feeling well and sleepy. But what I can say is that it so wonderful to be here again. Even though my feeling of Joy to be here again differs from my trips before, it is great to see all those fashionable girls (and guys XD), to have the possiblity to shop anything at anytime you want and last but not least the yummy food. I think I might need the first week to "really arrive", get rest and all organisational matters done before looking for a job :-)

See you tomorrow then! :-)

12 Kommentare:

TED hat gesagt…

Hallo Knuff, das Bärchen Ted vermisst Dich auch schon. Schön, dass Du gut angekommen bist in Tokio.
Einen Teddy Gruss

Steffi hat gesagt…

Oh es freut mich so sehr, dass du gut angekommen bist....mit nem Flugupgrade...ich will auch, aber mir passiert sowas nie -.-
waaaaaaaaaah,und du hast die korilakkuma-tasse *-*
Ich hoffe yuta kriegt das kleber-sammeln noch rechtzeitig hin...ich hab die haelfte schon vorgearbeitet, als ich da war, weil ich die auch so sehr wollte xD
pass gut auf dich auf und leb dich erstmal ein...und wenn ich wieder da bin komm ich dich besuchen und du fuehrst mich in ikebukuro herum ^-^

Lara hat gesagt…

Schön, dass du gut angekommen bist! :)
Das Essen sieht ja lecker aus...und das im Flugzeug sieht auch ganz gut aus ^^ OMG ein Upgrade, wie cool! Das Glück werde ich nie haben...
Ruh dich erstmal aus und regel alles bevor du dich ins Jobleben stürzt.

Pass auf dich auf und viele Grüße :)

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

Yea. You finally made it to Japan. That is awesome that you got upgraded. Having that extra space really makes a difference, doesn't it. lol, you even brought your bunny!? I am surprised that your room is so quiet in such a busy place. That is good, but as you say, I'm sure you'll like it better when you get to move in with your friend next month. I hope the job search goes well. :-)

megan hat gesagt…

Yaaaay! Congrats! I'm happy for you. :)

I got your letter today. Thank you so much! I loved the stickers and stationary. I will wait to write you back till when you move into your friends place.

Riechan hat gesagt…

yay! Congrats on arriving! Oh! Let me know your address so I can answer your letter ;)
Have a good night rest!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! We have to meet very soon! :-)) I'm actually staying in a guesthouse from Fontana, also the apartment I'm moving to in Dec is from the same company :-)

Yeah for Daiso!! Cool that you have the same just in light pink :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah it is really fascinating how fast one's normal living conditions can change! I'm still in the phase of realizing it. Hahaha, it is really hard to resist all those cute stuff, today I spent money again although I don't have a job yet, that's not really good XDDD

I really, really hope that you cn come to Japan this winter! Even if it is just a week, or so, Japan is worth it! And you could meet many follow bloggers :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I made it! I was really lucky to get upgraded :-) And I think jetlag is also over now :-)) Hahaha, job search, I still did not even started XDD I think I need some more days to really arrive and to get used to the fact that I'm here now :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it! :-) Okay, as soon as I've got my new address, I'll write a chain mail to everyone :-)) Lookin forward to exchanging letters with all again :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! I'm moving again in Dec, so I can give you my new address then.

Bianca hat gesagt…

airline food tastes like...gUH atleast this weird crap i had flying from mexico...it was TOO bizarre

Kommentar veröffentlichen