Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

I'm an Alien now!

From today on I'm officially an Alien in Japan XDD I went to the ward office to pick up my alien registration card, which I wanna show you (and don't mind the ugly foto, haha!)

Yeah, I have a Rilakkuma wallet :-) And for all of you who don't know: my nationality is German XD

After that I went to Okachimachi to meet-up with Juli, she is also doing Working Holiday in Tokyo! I was strolling around in Amayokocho (a kind of open market, but also with a lot of stores) while waiting for her, and there was again some kind of salary man in his fourties I guess who began talking to me! (This was already the second time, some week ago it happened in Shibuya) I was like what? What do all these salary men want from me and why does not some cool looking guy approach me?? XDDD That was kinda creepy, and I ran into the next shop, hahaha!

Anyway, we had a great chat and loads of fun in the Game Center (Thanks for the food!, btw.) I have no fotos, cause my camera battery died and I left it at home in the guesthouse :-(  Oh, yes and while sitting in the cafe (we had seats at the glass windows) another salary man gave a wink to Juli from outside. Even while walking away he turned and gave her another wink! Oh dear, the weirdest things happen in Tokyo, haha!

Oh, did I say I have no fotos?? :-)

I so hope I will get a phone call tomorrow from the place I really wanna work at, let's hope the best. If not I must keep on searching and that's really tiring! I wanna have a job :-)) 

Oh yeah, my sis and me will go to the hairdresser tomorrow afternoon! So these may be the last pics from me with long hair, I still don't know yet what hairstyle I should get, but hopefully I can get some advice from the hair dresser :-) See you and good night!

34 Kommentare:

Jenny hat gesagt…

Glad to hear you got your alien registration card, guess it will makes some things easier when searching for a job, right? About the photo on it, well, I would say it is serious not ugly! Like an official photo have to be LOL.Looking forward to see your new hair cut.

My Kafkaesque Life hat gesagt…

Wow, the second photo is so cute. You're turning Japanese! Oh nooooooooe :P

NeNe hat gesagt…

oooh endlich hastu diese tolle karte da xD
und dein portmone is so süß <3
haha ja xD wir wurden in tokyo auch ständig von irwelchen leuten angelabert xD witzig :D
ich hoffe das mit deinem job klappt und du kannst dort arbeiten wo du möchtest <3
ich bin schon auf deine frisur gespannt!!!!
im shibuya 109 gaaaanz oben ist ein toller frisör xD die kerle die da arbeiten sind so heiß xDDD <3
(hattest du mein re-kommi zu den post mit den vieeelen fake lashes gelesen?)
hdgdl <3
*kiss*

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Congrats on getting your registration card, now you are like official haha! That's so funny that you keep getting approached, all the times I've been in Japan I've only been approached twice I think, but yeah its always the weirdos.

I can't wait to see your new hair!

stacywahh hat gesagt…

Yay for new hair!!!!

Oh, and if you forget your card, don't feel bad. I ALWAYS left mine at home and was never asked for it. Not even after I got into a car accident and had to visit the police!
And, it says on the card that whenever asked, you have to show the police your card but I recently read that that is not true.

Just a little bit of information that you may or may never need, haha!
I lived in Japan for 11 months so I had to have one too. My picture was HORRIBLE.

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

*//////////////////////////////////* awww süßes puri*_*
ich hoffe du kriegst den job! *0*

agnes hat gesagt…

Willkommen unter den "Aliens" lol
War meins auch die Woche abholen.

Hoffentlich kriegst du den Job!!! Wo hast du dich denn beworben?

Bin gespannt welche Frisur du wählst. Fotos!!!

Liane haas hat gesagt…

Auf dem foto siehste voll süß aus. Ich wünsche dir auf jeden fall, dass es mit deinem Job klappt! I keep my fingers crossed for you!
Und du musst auf jeden Fall Fotos von deiner neuen Frisur machen, bin gespannt, was du dir hast schneiden lassen, oder warens nur die haarspitzen??
Komisch, sind ja gar keine *heute-mach-ich-wieder-liane-eifersüchtig-weil-ich-in-Japan-bin-und-sie-nicht* Bilder dabei! Was los? Haha
Liebe grüße

shanjae hat gesagt…

Ahh~ I remember my excitement when I first received my alien registration card too! (I'm living in Northeast Japan btw) But somehow I have mixed feelings about the word "alien". Even though I know that it is the legal term to use, being labelled as an "alien" just makes me feel kinda discriminated. =P What do you think?

((*natsi*)) hat gesagt…

aw the purikura so lovely <33 hehe

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Your post title made me laughed! Haha.

Maybe u can go for the Japanese kinda hairstyle and get ur hair dyed too? I'm sure the hair dresser will do a good job :)

Hopefully the workplace that u wish to work in will give u good news! Good luck and enjoy the weekend! :D

Conshi hat gesagt…

öhm ich weiß jetzt net ob mein erster eintrag gespeichert wurde. mein rechner spinnt o.O

puri bild süß, alien bild fies :)

freut mich aber das alles geklappt hat und dein geldbeutel ist toll. ich mag rilakkuma total gerne. ich bin von sanrio total auf san-x umgestiegen. man dieses kitschige zeug ruiniert mich noch eines tages :)

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

what a wonderful alien you are then :)) and gosh, I'm sorry those guys creeped you out, if I were in Japan and single, I hope to be approached by a cool visual kei guy ;)) and I'm praying for you with the job thing! that is a wonderful photo of you and juli!

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

Congrats on getting the gaijin card. that reminds me, mine will expire in a few months and I'll have to get a new one. I hope I don't forget.

Waaaaa I'm a 40's salary man, so does that make me automatically creepy, too? lol ;-)

But I know what you mean. I've been talked to by strange salary man, not for my good looks, but because they just want to practice English with me for free instead of going to Gabba or something, lol.

Rick hat gesagt…

The older men have learned not to be shy, so they talk. Most cute young guys need to see you many times before they work up the courage. I remember whole semesters going by in school with me "planning" to talk to a girl, but not doing it.

Good luck with the job hunt--and the picture is cute, you need to look at it again! =)

Juli hat gesagt…

aso, dann muss ich dir wohl die anderen puris mailen? :)

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Gratulation zur gaijin card ^^
Und viel Glück wegen deinem Job ^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! I don't know if it will make my job searching more easy, let's see from tomorrow on! :-) Did yu check out the new post? You can see my new hair cut there, it is nothing spectatcular, though! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks! And why noooo?? XD Is it soo bad? I thought all Asians look alike, so it doesn't matter, haha! lol No, I was told several times that I look so untypical vietnamese, hehe.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, die Alien Card! XD Wenn du als Austauschstudentin rüber kommst hast du auch eine! Und danke! Meine neue Frisur ist nix besonderes es ist nur wieder kurz XD

Und, ja ich habe deinen Kommentar gelesen, ich lese alle Kommentare und versuche auch alle zu beantworten, leider übersehe ich mal gerne was, vor allem bei älteren Posts, haha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I seem to attract weirdos only, hahaha! Like today, but I post about that later :-)

Well, my new hair is nothing special, it is just short again! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh you lived in Japan, too? Were you a foreign student or on Working Holiday? It surely was worth the experience!

Really?? We were told to take that card with us all the time, well, it is in my wallet anway, so I always have it with me :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, nun sind wir beide Aliens! :-) hihihi

Naja, meine neue Frisur ist nix besonderes, sie sind nur wieder kurz! XD

Und da das mit dem Job wohl nix wird (also sie haben sich noch nicht gemeldet) kann ich es ja auch sagen, es war im Book-Off :-) Jetzt heißt es weitersuchen!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!! :-) Aber Purikura macht ja auch jeden süß!!! XD Und danke!!!! Aber wird wohl nix, habe noch nichts von denen gehört :( Jetzt heißt es weitersuchen :-)

Oh, von meinen Haaren kam jede Menge ab, nun habe ich sie wieder kurz! XD

Hahaha, vielleicht sollte ich wieder Window Shopping Fotos machen, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Well, I'm used to being called different names, hahaha, so I'm not feeling really discriminted. XD

Really, in the north east? Is it Tohoku then?? Cool, I really wanna visit Tohoku once!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

That's good you had to laugh XD Oh, no I'm actually fine with my black hair, I wanna dye it too much :-) And the hair dresser did a good job, my hair is again beautifully short! :-)

I really hope so, too, but they still didn't contact me :-(

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Also ich sehe hier nur einen Eintrag von dir! XD

Ich bin auch total auf Rilakkuma uns san-x umgestiegen. Damals war ich total vernarrt in alles wo nur Sanrio draufstand, heute ist es der Relax Bear XD Ich hab mir noch nix gekauft, kannst du das glauben?? Lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! And don't forget to get your new alien card in January!

No, of course you're not creepy, you're my blogger friend, that's totally another story compared to those weid salary man, hahaha! lol.

Oh, I've heard of Gaba, it is a famous English teaching Institution! Wish I was a native speaker of English and work there :-) It would have been sooo easy to get a good job in Japan if I was a native speaker of English. I read the blog of a person doing working holiday as well, and he could speak no Japanese, but had a job at Gaba and earned tons of money and hada happy life in his one year stay XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, is that so?? I've never seen it from this pont of view! Thanks for explaining!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Kannst du gerne machen, ich würde mich freuen! Irgendwie konnte ich nur das hier runterladen :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Dankeschön!!! Ich hoffe es wird was! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke schön!!!! Ich hoffe wir können auch bald wieder welche machen!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for your comment!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Am I? Thanks a lot, dear! XDD *LOVES* Yeah, we can hope that someday a pretty guy will approach us, hahaha! No, never is this going to happen, hahaha!

Kommentar veröffentlichen