Dienstag, 9. November 2010

This and that and my visit to Don Quichote

Hello, friends, how are you today? I haven't posted lately, sorry for that. The last couple of days were spent with meeting friends and job hunting (more or less, hahaha). I contacted some language schools, hope they will reply to me and not just ignore my mails :-) Also, I have to fill out the "rirekisho", the japanese resumee. You have to buy the blank form, stick your foto on it and start filling out all the future employers wanna know about you. While walking in the local mall I have discovered some adds I wanna apply for :-) Let's hope I can find something to work for soon, as I really need an organized daily routine! Right now my life is quite random, sometimes I sleep till noon, which never happened back home XD

I went to the local Don Quichote (Donki) today and honestly, I could have spend hours in that store! This store has everything you can imagine, from cosmetics to food, household and character goods, even clothes and underwear, hahaha! I secretly took some pictures ^0^

 The japanese CV has yet to be filled out by me, haha! I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Gets of the last days: a new schedule book, colour pens, oil control paper and a new belt from "Honeys"! Can't wait to wear it!

 Donki at Ikebukuro Higashi Exit

 For all my gyaru readers, hahaha! Tons of fake eyelashes :-)

 I'm not so into I-Phones, but if I had one this would be my cover XDD

 Oh how much I love hot baths and bath supplements! I swear, I'm gonna buy and try them all during my stay!!

 More eyelashes

I'll definitely get one of those Rilakkuma ear phones although I don't have an i-pod, since my old one broke :-)

Hope you enjoyed the fotos, there was of course a lot of more to see in Donki so be sure to pay it a visit when you come to Tokyo!! :-)

And I've got some great news, I'm gonna meet some awsome and famous bloggers (Kirin from Tokyo Kawaii, Hana from Finding Tokyo, and Lou from Glamourberry) soon, so look forward to my upcoming posts! :-)

Oh, and hello to my new followers! I see you and I hope that you are enjoying reading my blog!

Okay, I have to get up early tomorrow to make phone calls to my possibe future employers :-) Hope I won't be that nervous while talking on the phone, haha!

28 Kommentare:

Katharina hat gesagt…

Der Laden klingt toll! *o*

Ich glaube die Rilakkuma Ohrstöpsel gefallen mir auch am besten ;D Und so ein リラックスバスタイム könnte ich jetzt auch gebrauchen, habe mich leider sehr stark erkältet D: Hier ist es jetzt unter 10°C, bei euch ist es bestimmt noch fast um die 20°C ;D

RitzyRoxie hat gesagt…

RILAKKUMA! I love those earbuds! And that's so cool that you'll get to meet Kirin! She's so nice. ^o^

Mai hat gesagt…

Thanks for those pictures, I've always loved looking at pictures of Japanese stores +_+~

Good luck with your job!

Conshi hat gesagt…

ach ich liebe den donki. tolle bilder :) ich häng da auch immer ewig drin rum. schön das du schon ein paar leute treffen konntest. vielleicht klappts ja auch das wir uns nächstes jahr in japan treffen. würd mich freuen.

Naka hat gesagt…

wow so many eyelashes! and i love the ear phones and good look for ur form filling! it looks like hard work1 and nice schedule book :)

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The belt from Honeys looks lovely!

Yes! Donki has all sort of things there! I bought some snacks and a Rilakkuma ecobag there!
I had a little embarrassing moment there too. I was paying for the stuffs with a bunch of coins on my hands, whenever I try to look through for the correct coins, they kept dropping! The poor cashier had to pick them up for me several times. Haha.. ^^;

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, der ist echt super!! Wenn man mal zuviel Geld übrig hat, kann man dort ganz viele schöne Dinge bekommen!

Oh weh, dann kurier die Erkältung gut aus!! Ich kann dir ja solche Badezusätze schicken :-) Ein heißes Bad wirkt manchmal wahre Wunder! Ja, ich muss sagen hier ist es für mich noch sehr angenehm draußen! Ich will gar nicht wissen wie kalt es inzwischen zu Hause ist :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, freu dich schon drauf, der Laden ist echt super! Echt, du wirst in Ikebukuro wohnen? Dann sind wir ja praktisch Nachbarn, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!!! We should do a twin outfit! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Nene!!!!!!!! Danke, mir gehts gut, und ich kann's kaum erwarten dich endlich hier in Tokyo zu treffen! Ja, bin im Moment aktiv auf Jobsuche, morgen werde ich noch etwas telefonieren :-)) Hoffentlich werde ich mal zu einem Bewerbungsgespräch eingeladen!

Danke, ich mache immer nur so random Bilder, aber freue mich, dass sie dir gefallen :-) Im Moment vermisse ich vielleicht das gute Essen meiner Mama, aber das war's auch schon. Aber sicherlich kommt der große "Ich hab Heimweh" Moment noch XDD

Ja, ich freue mich schon total auf eure Briefe!! Eigentlich könnt ihr mir auch jetzt schon schreiben, meine Zimmergenossin hat bestimmt nichts dagegen wenn ihr Briefkasten jetzt schon von mir vollgepackt wird :-)

Ich wohne jetzt und auch ab Dezember an der East SIde von Ikebukuro :-) Die ist echt cool, und da gibts auch mehr als auf der West-Seite, finde ich! :-)

Klar gibst bald auch mal ein Foto von mir, habe ich ja noch gar nicht gepostet, haha!
Und ja, deine letzte Mail habe ich natürlich bekommen und gelesen, aber ich brauche immer so ewig, bis ich zurückgeschrieben habe, sorry!! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! Yeah, definitely try out those lashes, I've seen many girls here using fake lashes, so!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! But I've almost given up on those language schools, cause most of them take English Native Speakers only... So now I'm looking for something else! XD

Oh, never tried out bath salts, really?? You really should! ^0^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, Japan das Traumland für Kitschliebhaber wie du und ich, hahaha! Ich werde dich dann auch glücklich machen zu Weihnachten :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh I actually stood up at 10 am today!! :-) The filling out took me about 40 minutes or more?? Now I have to write it again, since I got it corrected today from a japanese friend and there were some mistakes... Nooooo!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! We should go there together sometime!! :-)) It is really fun to browse the stuff!! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, actually I was inspired by your own post abut Donki ;) So, you're totally welcome to see my pics this time, though they're of course nothing compared to your professional ones! Yeah, everyone wishes for Diamond Lashes, haha! Wish I could send them to you!! But you're here again soon anyway, right? So don't be jealous, we shall have a great blogger meet-up this winter!! Actually Kirin and me talked about other bloggers today :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Who does not love this cute relaxing bear?? XDD I'm addicted to Rilakkuma! Yeah, she is really totally nice! Do you follow her blog, too??

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You're welcome! I try to bring a little bit of Japan to my readers who can't be here at this moment! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, da kann man wirklich Stunden abhängen! :-) Ich freu mich immer neue Leute zu treffen und kennenzulernen, also sehen wir uns nächstes Jahr! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it was hard work, indeed! But I have to fill it out again and again, cause the employers don't accept copies, hahaha! :-(

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! Hope I can wear it soon! :-)

Oh, yeah about embarassing things: sometimes I dont give out enough money at the register, and the cashier must think I'm either stupid or can't count, hahaha! But there's no way to help it, I have to get used to using Yen! XDD

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

oh das ist ja toll! *_* aba brauchst mir nichts von anna sui schicken^^ ich mag zwar mein neues wallet aber allgemein bin ich nicht so fan von anna sui..
aba wen du mir iwann was schicken willst, vll ein paar billige wimpern *.*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Okay, wird gemacht!! :-))

Kirin hat gesagt…

On the way back, I found Donki near Ikebukuro station. I didn't even know Bic Camera was replaced by Donki. (Before there had been a Bic Camera for years.) You can see how long I was away from Ikebukuro. ^ ^;

NeNe hat gesagt…

jaaaa ich freu mich auch schon sooo riesig dich dann in Tokyo zu treffen!!!! <3
oho :D erzähl mir dann wo und wie und was du arbeitest :D ich wünsch dir ganz viel glück das du einen tollen job bekommst x3

jaaa ich liebe solche shop fotos hehe :D total toll <3 und jaaa das wär prima wenn du von Liz Lisa shops fotos machst haha xD dann werd ich noch mehr dran erinnert das ich meinen lieblings laden so sehr vermisse xD in ikebukuro in sunshine city gibs auch einen *_____* da ham se immer songs von ayumi hamasaki gespielt xDDD also DOPPELT TOLL XD <3 ich war da gar nimmer raus zu kriegen xD
ah magstu lebkuchen und so? xD dann wüsst ich schon was ich dir schicken kann was es in japan evtl net sooo gibt...oda bzw net so lecker haha xD

ah im moment hab ich nich so viel zeit >< aba anfang dezember leg ich dann los mit dem schreiben <3 das wird toll hehe :D

ja das stimmt!!! die east side ist auch besser und da ist mehr los xD
außer das OIOI und heiße hosts gibs auf der west side nichts lol....wir hatten da ja gewohnt ^^/

freu mich schon auf die bilder von dir dann x3 und die puris sind so süß vom neusten post <3 ich will auch >A<°
ah kein problem wegen dem antworten ^^ lass dir zeit :) du hast ja im moment sicher viel zu tun ^^

lg <3 *kiss*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Nein hab ich noch nicht!! Was möchte er denn?? Wir wollen sowieso zu Mama's Geburtstag ein Paket losschicken, also könnt ihr noch sagen was ihr haben wollt!

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

I know how you feel. I also could spend hours in Donki just looking around at everything. Good luck with the job search. :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! Today I'll try my luck in Harajuku!

Yeah, let's go to Donki and just browse the stuff XDDD I know Sara Mari loves this store, too!

Kommentar veröffentlichen