Freitag, 5. November 2010

Mobile Phone Get!!

Somehow I slept till noon today, hahaha! So I only had half of the day :-) But it was enough to get my mobile phone, finally! Everything went smoothly, a huge thanks to my friend Yuka, without her it would have been a total fail! I'm sure you wanna see my new baby! But before that, have some pictures of the day!

Can you really believe this is November?? For me it's like spring, still very warm and loads of sunshine!

 How much I love japanese streets! You can see a little bit of my guesthouse on the right side :-)

 Baskin Robbins 31 Ice-Cream, left "Rocky Road", right "Caramel Ribbon"

 New Christmas Rilakkuma Plushies are out in the game centers right now!

 Christmas Illumination at Ikebukuro Station East Exit (my station)

 Purikura :-)

 My sis bought me this book, thanks a lot! I've always wanted to read it ever since watching the Anime as a child!

 Here it is, my new mobile phone! In a light pink, but actually I wanted to have it in purple. Anyway, it is really awesome!

 See how huge it is?? (Sorry, without flash) I made a contract, and it costed me 0 Yen :-)

Bonus Pic for today: I met these cute girls and asked for a foto :-) Ahhh, Rilakkuma costumes are sooo cute! But so is Pikachu XDD

Still did not decide what to do tomorrow, maybe I'll go to Shibuya. But now that I've got a mobile, it should be no problem to call friends! :)

20 Kommentare:

Bianca hat gesagt…

mmmm rocky road..:9

meowintokyo hat gesagt…

Softbank! I'm on Softbank too!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, mehr as gut!! Im Moment langweile ich mich sogar etwas weil ich erst mal richtig ankommen will bevor ich mir ne Baito suche, haha! Hab dir die Email schon geschickt, und hoffe dich bald mal zu sehen! :-))

Hahaha, die Zimmer bei Sakura sind noch viel kleiner XDD Ich hab bei Fontana gemietet, die waren nicht so teuer wie Sakura House :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, es war ein 0 Yen Handy, aber trotzdem sehr schick. Ich hab das Basispaket genommen, also free mail, und so, und kosten tut es mich ca 2000 Yen in Monat, aber am Anfang muss man noch eine Freischaltungsgebühr bezahlen. Wenn man nach einem Jahr aus dem 2 Jahres Vertrag raus will muss man auch ne Gebühr bezahlen...

Ja, ich kann mir schon vorstellen wie das Wetter grade ist in Deutschland...ich leide jedes Jahr an Nov Blues, XDD Hier ist einfach fast jeden Tag strahlender Sonnenschein, naja, aber dafür wird auch furchtbar schnell dunkel, was eigentlich auch nicht so schlimm ist, da ich Tokyo im Dunklen sehr schön finde XD Im Moment bringen sie überall Weihnachstbeleuchtung an XDD

Du wirst auch schon sehr bald wieder hier sein, daran glaube ich ganz fest! Und dann machen wir Tokyo/Yokohama unsicher ^0^

Oh ja, der Westausgang, da habe ich letztes Jahr gewohnt, hahaha! Ich passe auf, keine Sorge! <3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh some kind of claustrophobia I guess?? Then you should avoid those streets in Japan and stay on the large ones in the city centres, haha!

Baskin Robbins is really yummy, why don't we have that in Germany, too?? Is it there in the UK?

I would be the first one to give them a free hug, I love hugs!! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Cute costumes, eh?? They were so cute to let me take a foto from them :-) And I begin to like my huge phone, too, since my German one is really small!! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!!! Du hast bestimmt such ein ähnliches Modell, oder??

31 (so nennen Japaner Baskin Robbins, vielleicht weil BR zu lang ist oder sie es nicht aussprechen können, hahaha) ist echt lecker, ich muss unbedingt mal die Crepes davon probieren! Hab da jetzt nur tolle Kuchen gesehen!

Die Mädels waren echt niedlich!! Wenn ich weiterhin so niedliches sehe, frrage ich jedes Mal nach einem Foto! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I'm glad, too!! Now I don't have to use that stupid payphone anymore, yeah!! I just saw the Teddy, it is really cute!! But my favourite bear is (and probably stays) Rilakkuma! :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh no, you're really welcome!! I am glad I could be of any help! :-) If you still hav questions, I'll be glad to answer them (if I can of course)

The phone is really great!! The contract is actually for tw years, but you can dissolve it after one year too when you pay a certain fee. It costs me about 2000 Yen a month, but at the beginning you have to pay a "starting fee" XD Unfortunatey I did not play any Ufo Catche yet to save some money, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I wanna try all of those Baskin Robbins flavours, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, then we can all for free!! :-) Just send you a mail with my contact information :-)

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awwww <3
die plüschis sind toll! *_*
ich hab deinen brief bekommen!! dankeeeeeeeeeee *_*
so lieb <3
und deine mail mit der adresse hab ich auch bekommen, dann werd ich dich mal zuspammen XD<3
es sieht alles so toll aus, vor allem das handy :3
ich will auch..;o;<3

Ribbonlicious hat gesagt…

Aaawwww, tolel Fotos *_* Motiviert sicher jeden nach Last Minute Angebote nach Tokyo zu suchen xD
Ich mag die Fotos von den japansichen Straßen besonders *_*

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Congrats on your cute new phone! :D I wish I could go and play that Rilakkuma game. Hope you enjoy reading "Little Women".

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!!! Und freut mich dass der dir der Brief gefallen hat, ich wollte nicht einfach so wortlos von Deutschland verschwinden :-)) Ich freue mich schon auf Briefe aus der Heimat! XDD

Naja, es gibt vieles was toll ist hier in Japan, aber vieles was auch nicht so berauschend ist... :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Es lohnt sich auf jeden Fall!! :-)) Ich war jetzt drei Mal als Tourist in Japan, und es war fantastisch! Aber ob das alltägliche Arbeiten und Leben hier für jedermann wäre ist natürlich eine andere Frage! :-) Im Moment kann ich das auch noch nicht genau sagen, aber ich bin mir sicher es kommt der Moment an dem ich mir sage ich möchte so schnell es geht wieder nach Hause XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

We don't have any of those kind in Germany, so I'm specially happy to get this one! It is really cool!

Yeah, plushies are everywhere in Japan, even a huge japanese bank has put down it's mascot (a bue little elephant) on it's display :-)) Hope I can get a foto of that, but there is always a security guard watching, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, Japan's street are quite clean, but it depends on the area you're living in. Some are more clean than others. I'm lucky to live in a quite peaceful and clean one!

Settling in takes some time but now I can say I'm more than prepared to live and work here for one year!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!!! Actually I did not start yet to read it, but I'm sure I will enjoy it very much!! :-))

Jenny hat gesagt…

I read Little Women last year (in German btw LOL) and I loved it! You need to tell me whether you liked it when you will have finished it! And Pikachu! I am Pokémon fan, I still like it and want to get the new game for Wii of it. I guess I already was too old when all this Manga and Anime stuff became popular here. Pokémon was the only I got use to.

Kommentar veröffentlichen