Wow, it's been a while since my last post! Sorry for that. Somehow I have the feeling time goes on faster here in Tokyo than back home, haha! So, my first day of real job hunting was... well a total fail XDD Everywhere I asked I was told they don't hire foreign students or Working Holiday Makers. I was like what, you don't know my level of Japanese or my educational background, but it seems they don't care. Anyway, I'm not the person to give up so early, so I'll continue searching. I got some tipps where to apply for, so I'll try that next. Also, I'm going to the Working Holiday Makers Head Office in Tokyo next week, I've heard they offer some help so why not try that. :-)
As for today, I was strolling around in Harajuku with my future roommate Charlotte, as she had to buy some things. Here are the fotos of the day, I did not take so many, sorry :-(
I know some of my followers are Lolita Fashion Lovers, so this is only for you!! <33
Same as here!!
Random Food of the last days
Sashimi :-))
After Harajuku I was meeting with my friend Kerstin in Shibuya for dinner and coffee :-) It was so good to see her again and to have a refreshing chat :-) I really miss doing that with my friends back home, so I'm really happy to have my future roommate and Kerstin here in Tokyo. :-) Argh, I wanna move out of this guesthouse XDD Still two more weeks to go.
Remember my last post about my meetup with Kirin?? She posted too about our meeup, you can read it here at her blog Tokyo Kawaii. I highly recommend you to subscribe to her blog, it is really interesting and informative!
Btw, I received my very first letter to my new address! Since I'm always hanging around at my future home already I can always get my letters! So friends, fill my letter box! Lol! That's it again for today, see you next time!!



35 Kommentare:
The caramel au lait carton looks cute! Does it tastes sweet?
All the best for the job hunt! I'll write letters to you soon too!
Have a nice Sunday! :D
AAAAA that fur coat is my dream fur coat I have been trying to find one like that forever! Do you think its available online? Yay bodyline I'm jealous of your trip!
OMG BODYLINE AWESOMENESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it really makes me want to go to Japan even more now >u<
CUTEE clothes!! ^__^ mmmmmm. sashimii is niceee. I love sushi buffets! I keep eating all the sashimis :P Are they all sashimis on the plate? Isn't the top left tuna? :)
winnie pooh! :D
aber irgendwie schon dumm, dass sie noch nicht mal fragen, was für kenntnisse du so hast. ok, bei einem nicht-asiaten, aber so.. hm.
Oooh such pretty store pictures!! That sucks that you aren't finding a job for those reasons >:[
But I'm sure you'll find one soon enough! Go go!!
Oh yes, I am sure lots of people will enjoy seeing these great shots of the lolita and Liz Lisa dresses, they are very cute.
The caramel au lait looks really good, I wish I could drink something besides water haha XD
ooh ich will auch sashimi : D
soll ich mal für dich so free paper sammeln? hab welche in meidaimae und shinjuku gesehen, die könnte ich dir mitbringen wenn du willst. naja dann bis später.
oh ich liebe liz lisa. ach man ich will hier auch nen liz lisa shop haben :(
ich drück dir die daumen das du bald nen jpb findest. das klappt schon :)
Hey you sent me an email about meeting up, right? Can you resend it? For some reason I cannot find it in my inbox!! So please feel free to get in contact with me, I would love to hang out :)
Yes, it was quite okay and sweet! But the package was really cute and the reason to buy it! (No actually the price, it was only 100 yen which is cheap for a one litre beverage in Tokyo XD)
Thank you!! I'll give my best, and I'll be happily waiting for your letters XD
Oh I think it must be available online just try and check out Liz Liza com or so :-)) Fake fur seems to be THE trend in Tokyo this winter, I always see ladies and girls with it :-)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW danke für das bild!!!*////////////*
sooo hübsch alles und die karamel-milch mit Winnie Pooh drauf!!!*_* Ich liebe Winnie Pooh*0*
ih hoffe dass du doch noch einen job findest;o;
is ja doof wenn sie keine working holidays-leute einstellen! oo
good luck<3
Thank you for your comment!! Yes, it was the Body Line shop at the Takeshita Doori, and it was crowded :-)) Do you have plans to come to Japan:-) You really should!
Thank you!! Yes, that are all sashimi, and i was tuna on the top left! :-) It is really tasty, isn't it??
Jaaa, Winnie Pooh!! :-))
Schon irgendwie blöd, ja. Aber so schnell gebe ich nicht auf :-)) Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher dass ich irgendwas finden werde :-)) Danke für deinen Kommentar!
Thank you for your support! I'll give my best and I'm so sure to find something soon! :-)
I really hope so as I wanna bring Japan a bit closer to those people with my posts :-)
I used to drink water and tea only back home in Germany, but as soon as I'm in Japan I drink softdrinks, too :-)) It was really okay, the caramel au lait, and lately I've discoverd another great drink, royal milk tea!
Ja, es war sogar heruntergesetzt!! :-)) 20% Rabatt weil es schon nach 8 war :-)
Ja, kann nie schade so was hier zu haben, aber ich hab einige Tipps bekommen wo ich mich bewerben kann, da versuche ich es dann als nächstes :-)
Ja, Liz Lisa hat echt niedliche Sachen!! Vielleicht schaue ich da mal wieder zu Sale Zeiten rein:-)
Und danke, ich bin mir sicher dass ich schon was finden werde XD
Yeah, I did sent you both an email to your pc and mobile phone, hope you got them! :-) We'll get to meet soon for sure, as I'd also love to hang around with you! Did I give you my phone number, too?? If not say so and I'll send it to you :-)
thank you for the lolita photos!!!! and yummy food ^^ I hope to get a letter sent out to by the end of the week ^^
Time flies when you are having fun!!! What is in the Disney carton (with Winnie the Pooh on the label)?
It does indeed!! :-)) Well, I always forget that most of my followers can't read Japanese, sorry! XDD I shall translate it from the next time on, it was caramel au lait!! The packages in Japan are really cute, aren't they? :-)
No problem, I wish I could have done more! :-) And I'm looking forward to your letter!! XDD
Kein Problem, gern geschehen! Und klar, ich wede nicht aufgeben und irgendwas finden, das wird schon! :-) Ich geh gleich wieder auf die Suche XDDD
Those dresses are very cute. Especially the ones in the first photo. :-)
Yeah, they are really cute, but I'm not so into Lolita Fashion, haha!! I wore a Lolita dress two years ago in a cosplay/maid cafe just for fun and taking fotos, lol.
oh my gosh, when will I ever own a dress like that *le sigh*, and meanie them for not hiring you, if it were me, I'd hire you in a heartbeat! goodluck with job hunting part 2!
Diese Kostüme... und Lolita-Kleidchen! Das müssen wir uns alles angucken, wenn ich herkomme ;D Aber kaufen werde ich sicher nichts, wenn mir die H&M Sachen schon obenrum zu eng sind, haha.
Das Bild von den Sashimi ist total schön... hab ganz vergessen wie lecker die sind, so ein leichter frischer Geschmack!
Ich hatte heute Abend Sushi vom Rewe... kein Ersatz, aber naja! ;D
Actually the dresses from Body Line were not so expensive at all, like 3000 Yen a dress?? Labels like Angelic Pretty or Baby Star take about 20,000 Yen for a dress!!!! So you could get one when you come to Tokyo, there are also many used clothes stores who sell those dresses cheap!
Awww, thank you!! We should open a business together, hahaha!
Na klar machen wir das!!!Ich freue mich schon riesig auf euren Besuch hier!!! Kanns kaum erwarten! Ich kaufe auch keine Lolita Kleider, ist nicht so ganz meine Richtung. Aber zum Ansehen sind sie echt süß!!
Sashimi ist echt lecker! Nur rohen Tintenfisch mag ich irgendwie nicht, er schmeckt echt wie Gummi :)
It is cute. I did see what looked like caramels splashing into milk on the carton, but I've never heard of that before--so I thought mayne it was something else...like flavored coffee creamer.
The Sashimi looks delicious! My hometown is too small to have a Japanese restaurant or at least a take away. You can only get here at "Nordsee" restaurant. But I always got sick when I eat there. Guess I have to go to Duesseldorf. LOL
arwww du hast wirklich drann gedacht und fotos von liz lisa klamotten gemacht!!!! <3333
luv ya!!! <3333
das kleid sieht so schön aus *______*/
<3
Kommentar veröffentlichen