Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

Pic Spam of Day 2

Here is my next post! After having written the last post I went to bed at 7 pm and woke up again at 11 pm because of the jetlag, so I used the time to catch up on everyones blogs etc, and went back to bed at around 3 am. I think the jetlag is away now, since it is nearly 9 pm and I'm not sleepy at all.

Today I intended to go to the Ward Office to get my alien registration done (yeah, all foreigners who are staying longer than 90 days in Japan have to get themselves an ID which makes us an alien there, haha!) but as today was Bunka no Hi (Culture Day), an official national holiday, it was closed. So no registration, no mobile phone XD Hope I can get it done tomorrow, without a mobile you're really in trouble in Japan, when you apply for a job and don't have a mobile the people can call you back for example, so I need one! Fast!

As for today, my sis and me had lunch and strolled around in Ikebukuro, and of course spent way too much money, hahaha! But let the pictures speak!

First of all, pics from my room!

My messy (but comfy) bed

My closet (I left all the the other stuff in the suitcase since I'm moving again on Dec 1)


Our lunch: Ramen

Spotted Sakurina and Momoeri in Ikebukuro

A cute strap display at Donki

Gateau Chocolate Crepe at Mother's Crepe and Cafe, we got a pointcard!

Koala Cookies with Vanilla ice-cream flavour, my beloved facial foam and Hershey Chocolate!

 Purikura of the day :-) My hair is so long and it is annoying so I shall have a cut soon!

 Almost all purikura machines have this explanation in English on it now :-) I guess there are many foreign girls taking them too :-)

 I know many of you like Gyaru Models, so here you ara again Sakurina and Momoeri. This is a package of free tissues :-) Actually I saw a truck with the same promo picture on it driving through the streets today:-)

My sis brought be these books to read. The eyelashes were a free present from a purikra machine she used! What a nice freebie.

A new winter coat from one of my favourite brands Olive des Olive :-) Actually I find the japanese autumn so warm right now, and I think it's gonna be the same with winter. I'll show a foto of it worn tomorrow.

19 Kommentare:

meowintokyo hat gesagt…

yay first to comment! i can feel your happiness and excitement! your apartment looks nice and clean! i love your coat from olive des olive! it's very comfy-looking!

these two days have been pretty warm. but last week was cold! i like the warm weather better! hahaha!

bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

welcome to Japan!!! I hope you're settling in already :) btw which ward are you staying?

Lara hat gesagt…

Hey :)
Oh vielen Dank! Natürlich gebe ich den Brief weiter!
Hehe direkt shoppen ^^ die Jacke ist schön...und das Gesichtszeug muss ich auch mal ausprobieren, wenn ich da bin :) Dein Zimmer scheint ja auch ganz gut zu sein, Hauptsache das Bett ist bequem. Sind die Leute im Sharehouse ok?

Wünsche dir noch viel Spaß!!!
LG an dich deine Sis

Ken hat gesagt…

how long are u in japan for =D

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks for being the first person to comment! XD Yeah, the room is quite okay, and spacious! But I'm looking forward to move into a real own apartment with my friend in December, it is much more better to have your own kitchen and own bathroom!!! I wanna take a hot and long bath, but with 4 people living with you that is almost impossible, hahaha! :-)

I adore Olive des Olive, it is one of my favourite brands! I already own one winter coat from it, and I brought it with me to Japan. But for me, it is still not cold enought to wear it, hahaha. I can imagine you like the warmth better cause it is always so hot in SE Asia!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I will! As soon as I've got a mobile phone! Hopefully today in the evening :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!!! Yes, I'm almost settled in! I'm in Toshima-ku, which is a bit far way from Ota-ku, but that should be no problem, we could meet in Shibuya or so :-) I'll drop you a line when I finally get a mobile phone :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, Donki has so many cute and useful stuff, I could have spent a whole day in it and browsing the goods :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Okay, ich schicke ihn wohl morgen oder heute abend los, mal sehen, wie es hinhaut :-) Ohja, das ist das Wundermittel von dem ich dir erzählt habe!! Wie sehr ich diesen Duft und diese Konsistenz vermisst habe!! :-))

Ja, das Zimmer ist echt groß für japanische Verhältnisse, und sauber. Gott sei Dank gibts hier keine Schaben >.< Das Bad könnte etwas sauberer sein, aber was soll man machen wenn man mit 4 anderen Leuten da wohnt. Die sind übrigens ganz okay, aber da ich ja eh in 3 Wochen hier raus bin, muss ich mich nicht mit ihnen anfreunden XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!!! Du kannst ihr auch direkt schreiben, an ihre Keitai Mail Adresse! Schicke ich dir gleich mal.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, thank you! Do you really hink so? She is taller than me and her face is rounder! XD Yeah, we have become great fans of Crepe since living in Japan, they are amazing!

Yeah, i'll move to my friend's apartment on Dec, 1 to do a flat share! By doing so we will save a lot of money, and it will not be so lonely. Also I'd love to have my own bathroom and kitchen!

It is still quite warm in Japan, well at least for me who is used to German winters :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, it was a special surprise, when you use that machine it will spit out a present afterwards, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Nein, das ist die Tüte von der Wäscherei wo meine Decke gewaschen wurde XDDD Beim Daiso war ich ja auch schon, mich mit Haushaltsachen eindecken :-)

Japanische Crepe sind ja auch soooo unglaublich lecker! Wir müssen auch unbedingt welche essen!

Ja, aber ich glaube das war eine einmalige Aktion! Aber immerhin! :-) Wird man fürs Purikura machen belohnt, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jepp, das mit der Alien Card ist heute geregelt worden :-) Nun kann ich anfangen nach einem Job zu suchen.

Du bst im Dezember da?? Wie cool! Also wenn du Zeit und Lust hast, können wir uns gerne treffen!
Schreib mir einfach ne Mail an sakura14@web.de

Ja, die süßen kitschigen Sachen die es hier gibt...das war ja erst die Spitze des Eisbergs, hahaha!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, das freut mich dass es deiner Hand nun besser geht! Ich denke deine Chance wird auch kommen, mal nach Japan zu fahren! Ja, Fotos werden immer wieder mal gemacht :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you for your comment! It is really hard for foreigners to rent an apartment in Japan, so what I did is I rented it through a guesthouse company. That has the advantage that it is already furnished, and you only need to pay one deposit (which is half a month's rent) and the monthly rent of course. When you rent an apartment under normal conditions, you have to pay yourself stupid with deposits, money present for the landlord etc, which will make you need about half a year's worth on rent! Which is too crazy for me XDDD

Thank you, but actually I don't think we look so much alike, hahaha! Really, do you have the same facial cleansers? Is it too drying for you? For me it is kinda perfect cause I have a mixed oily dry skin. After cleansing I always use Lush Celestial Moisturizer which is really really good. Have a try!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

One year if I manage! :-) My Working Holiday Visa is valid for one year, but of course I can also return earlier! :-)

Conshi hat gesagt…

hey süße. oh tolle tolle bilder :)

ich liebe crepes!!!!! oh man das zeug vermisse ich echt. also ne englische beschreibung hab ich bei den puri automaten in denen ich war gar net gesehen. das seh ich bei dir zum ersten mal. krass :)

und dein wintermäntelchen ist so süß! ich liebe den fellkragen :)

hoffentlich stellt sich das jetleg bald bei dir ein damit du durchschlafen kannst :)

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Oh my! The strap display in Donki looks cute! I didn't see any in Shinjuku and Shibuya's Donki though :(
The crepe looks yummy too! I saw a few crepe stalls in Takeshita Doori in Harajuku which smells sooooo good but I didn't have time to stop by and eat!

Olive des Olive have really pretty casual clothes! I love them but I couldn't buy their clothes now cause they are all for the cold weather. But it's still nice to look at pretty clothes :D

Kommentar veröffentlichen