Hello friends, how are you?? I'm glad you liked the song from yesterday's post :-) I hope I will discover more of such catchy tunes during my stay which I can share with you.
Remember I complained about the rain yesterday? Well, today we had lovely sunshine and a blue sky again :-) The weather can be so unpredictable, haha! But I realized it was a little bit colder today, maybe it's time to wear my winter coat??
Okay, now the reason why to write this post: I had my very first job interview in Tokyo and afterwards a fabulous meet-up! In the morning I called the place I would love to work for soo much and they gave me an appointment for today at two pm. When I hung up I realized it was already two, lol. So I immediately called back to say I'd arrive half an hour later. Actually, I was so nervous about my Japanese but in the end the interview was nothing to be afraid of, really! Basically you're just sitting there and the boss looks through your resumee and asks you a few simple things and you just had to do nothing, lol. Of course I had to explain my situation, why I'm in Japan and why I'd love to work there etc. So the next three days they will have other applicants for an interview, too, and I really hope they'll call me and say it's okay for me to work there :-) Cross your fingers for me! Well, I keep on job hunting, just in case, haha!
Well, after the interview, I had a lovely meet-up with Lou from Glamourberry! I guess many of you know her very cute blog, if not I highly recommend you to follow! She has been living in Japan since March this year and she always holds very cute giveaways! We arranged a meeting at Shibuya's Hachiko statue, had coffee and then hung around in Shibuya and Shinjuku! Let the pictures speak, I guess!!
Super cute picture from Lou
Okay, for the fairness, a pic from me, too XDD I suck at posing!
Lou highlly concentrated at work! (More about that later XD)
Shinjuku Skyscrapers
What was that? Some kind of huge electronic shop? XD
Dinner at La Pausa
One of our many purikura :-)
Look at all the stuff she got from the Ufos, and simply gave me! (Japanese snacks, a cat paw, Rilakkuma, Chopper and Kappibara-san! Thanks to her I also got a phone strap for my mobile!)
Lou is really such a generous, likable and cute girl, I so much enjoyed the day with her! We had lots of fun chatting, strolling around and playing at game centers, she is really my new Game Queen! She spent so much money at the Ufos, and got so many things out of them and gave me so many things!!! I've never seen anyone more talented at the Ufos! XD Thank you so much, I will use them thoughtfully :-) I'm really happy to have found such a fantastic friend in huge and anonymous Tokyo. Let's hang around again!
Oh, how much I love meeting fellow bloggers, it is always so much fun! If you have the chance to do so, too, take the opportunity and meet the people!




37 Kommentare:
Oooooh, es freut mich so sehr, dass das Interview gut gelaufen ist und das Treffen danach auch ^-^
Die Fotos von Tokyo haben mich richtig nostalgisch gemacht...waer jetzt lieber dort als hier. Aber bald bin ich ja wieder da, haha
Sag auf jeden Fall Bescheid, ob du den Job gekriegt hast oder nicht, ja? ^-^
Ich wuerd mich so fuer dich freuen, wenn das klappt ^3^
Looks like you have an enjoyable day!
The 'stamps' purikura looks lovely~ You're so lucky to meet a generous blogger! All the toys from the UFO Catcher looks so cute! XD
Viel Glück mit dem Job ♥
Ah, Glamourberry les ich auch! ôô Wirklich toller Blog ♥
Ich beneide dich so mutig zu sein und einfach mal nach Treffen zu fragen xD Irgendwie bin ich für sowas zu schüchtern....~
Und und ôô die Katzenpfote! Is das eine dieser miauenden...?
you both look adorable!! damm. the packaging of the jap snacks look great!
omg ein Chopper, wie cool ^^
Glückwunsch zum ersten Interview, ich hoffe, dass es klappt!!! ^_^
ooh i love your toggle cardigan :)
glückwunsch! und weiterhin glück! :P
süße sachen!
That's quite a haul, Lou is very sweet. It would be nice if you could work with her while you're in Japan.
It's raining here now!
Klingt nach einem wirklich tollen Tag :D
Die Portion Nudeln find ich aber irgendwie ein bisschen klein, haha. Aber die Purikuras sind total schön! Besonders das zweite Blättchen, so hübsch in Briefmarkenoptik!
Ich drück dir ganz fest die Daumen für den Job! :D
Hey Thanh-Thao! Bin jetzt auch offiziell "Verfolger" deines Blogs^^
Bin seit dieser Woche frisch auf Blogspot.
Voll süße Bilder!!!
Wo hast du dich denn beworben?
oh my gosh she is a ufo catcher goddess! the rilakkuma one and the cat paw is my favorite among the lot <3 o.o can't get over lou's amazing skills!! and I'm praying for you! hope you get the job <3 and AWESOME coat!! <3
It's really interesting to see how some of my favourite bloggers are getting together in Tokyo. Wish I could meet you ladies someday too~ And I hope you get the job! (^-^)
That's so fab you and Lou could meetup, it looks like such a fun time! I love the purikura you guys did especially! Wow she must be some kinda of UFO pro XDDD I want to be able to win prizes so easily like that. And its so nice you got a new rilakkuma for your collection^^
ach sooo, sorry wegen deinem namen XD....
freut mich dass dir die sachen gefallen x3 hihi! Ich hab so viele zu Hause! Ich spiel den ufo catcher wirklich nur aus spass xD
Ach die pasta sieht doch wieder lecker aus xDD *pastazubereitengeh* xD haha!
ehhh aber aufem bild sehe ich schon voll fett aus xDDD wieso sehe ich auf bilder immer so aus! Dabei bin ich nicht fett aaahrg! xD
Ja, danke!! Ich halte euch alle auf dem Laufenden! Ich wünschte du wärst schon hier, hoffentlich beeilen die sich mal ein wenig mt dem Visum!! :-)
It was!! I wished I could have spent such a lovely day with you, too!! Too bad we could not meet up! Yeah, specially since I'm actually quite bad at Ufos myself...XDD
Danke, ich bete schon jeden Abend, hahaha! XDD
Ja, Lou ist echt ein tolles Mädchen. Ach was, man muss gar nicht mutig sein, einfach fragen! Das Schlimmste was passieren kann ist das jemand nein sagt, dann ist es auch okay für mich. Ach und glaub mir, ich war auch mal unglaublich schüchtern XD Das änderte sich mit der Uni, und mit der Arbeit, und inzwischen ist es mir echt egal was andere von mir halten, hihi.
Nein, die Pfote miaut nicht, ist aber soooo weich, dass ich die ganze Zeit draufdrücken muss :-))
Thank you, though I believe Lou is the one who is more cute XD I forgot to ask someone to take a foto of the two of us together (again...XD) I'll be sure to do so the next time!
Ja, Chopper ist soooo süß, oder? Du brauchst auch einen! XD
Und danke, ich hoffe dass es klappt!
Ohh, thank you!!!
Danke, danke!! Das ist sehr nett von dir!
That would be fantastic!! :-) She is such a nice person and friend! Hahaha, it is raining too in Tokyo now :-) Just as I said, the weather is unpredictable :-)
Ja, es war ein toller Tag!! Und die Portion ist schon etwas klein, ich glaub bei uns wäre das nur eine halbe Portion, hahaha! Aber es war sehr lecker!!
Ja, das ist ein ganzes Blättchen als Sticker, man muss da nix mehr auschneiden oder so! Sehr praktisch, da man alle Purikura zusammen in so einem schönen Design hat!
Danke, das werde ich brauchen! XD
Oh, wie cool!! Ich verfolge dich natürlich zurück!!! Durch den Wechsel zu Blogger kann man bestimmt besser in Kontakt bleiben!
Danke!! Eigentlich wollte ich im Net nicht so über meine Arbeit sprechen (aber es wäre was anderes wenn ich dir ne Mail schreibe oder mal persönlich mit dir spreche XD), aber soviel kann ich ja verraten, es hat was mit Büchern zu tun XDD
She is really THE Queen, haha! I also love the cat paw, I can't stop squeezing it, haha! Thank you so much for your support, my dear!!
Are you in Tokyo, too at the moment?? Then it should be no problem to get together for a meet-up! Just contact me or Lou :-) We'd be happy to meet you!
It was such a fun time, I really missed that here in Tokyo, going out with friends and just have fun :-) It will be cool if you'd join us the next time! I was so impressed at her skills at the Ufo!! I think I can learn a lot from her XD
Ach, das macht doch nix!! Jetzt weißt du's ja ;)
Die Sache sind sooo toll, und stehen jetzt neben meinem Kopkissen! Ich hätte jetzt auch gerne wieder einen Teller Pasta, lol. Wo ist das nächste La Pausa in Ikebukuro?? ^o^
Ach Unsinn, du siehst doch nicht fett aus, das ist bestimmt nur wegen meiner blöden Kamera, die ist schon alt und außerdem habe ich den Flash vergessen, haha.
ich bin auch so ne ufo catcher krücke *lol* ach schön das ihr beiden so viel spaß hattet. ich mag lous blog auch voll gerne :) man ich will mich auch mit euch treffen *snief*
die puris sind mal wieder voll süß :)
Wir würden uns sehr freuen, dich hier mal zu sehen! Wäre toll wenn du nächstes Jahr wieder in Tokyo bist, dann kann sie dir ja auch was fangen aus den Automaten!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww das freut mich, dass du ein bewerbungsgespräch hattest*0*
*/////////////////////////////////////////////////*
und die sachen sind so süß*_* und ihr seht so süß aus! whaaaa*0*
Danke, ich hoffe das wird was, ansonsten such ich einfach weiter, ich werde garantiert nicht aufgeben! :-) Es war ein toller Tag, und ich wünschte ich du wärst dabei gewesen!! Es war auch lustig als wir durch Kabuki-cho (das Vergnügungsviertel von Shinjuku) gelaufen sind, da waren soviele Hosts, die versucht haben bei Lou zu landen, weil sie soo süß ist oder wie die Hosts gedacht haben sie sprechen mich einfach mal an und hoffen darauf dass ich meine ausländische Freundin mit in den Club scheppe! :-))) Wäre ic mitdir unterewgs gewesen, wäre betimmt das Gleiche passiert! XDD
It is so cool that you can meet up with following bloggers and that you had so much fun together and enjoyed meeting. Guess you girls will have some more great time together while being in Tokyo.
Da drücke ich (als Buchhändlerin) dir natürlich ganz fest die Daumen, daß das mit dem Job klappt!
good luck on the job. and that is great that you had a nice meet up with Lou. It looks like you guys had so much fun.
Thanks Jenny!!! Also for always leavng me so many comments! That means a lot to me! XD
It is really fun to meet fellow bloggers cause you have the feeling you kinda know them already, and when ou meet them you getalong so well :-) Wehn I'm back home in Germany again. let's meet-up in Dortmund or Düsseldorf, and I can tell you everything about Japan! :-)
Thank you!! It is always so much fun meeting woth fellow bloggers! I wish I could meet more not only in Japan but on other parts of the world, too! :-)
Yes, I can imagine how much fun it is to meet up with fellow bloggers. Nearly all of my fellows are living abroad, so I do not have much chance right now to meet them. For sure we will meet when you will be back. But so long enjoy your time over there!
You are very welcome for the comments! I like to give them and I know that it the writer feeling well, because with this feedback you know that your blog is read and interested.
Kommentar veröffentlichen