Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010

Award, Letters, and Muffins

Hey, time to post again! Thank you for your kind comments everytime! I really appreciate them! :-) 

I got two letters the last days, one from Megan, and the other one is from Chelsea! I was so moved by their letters cuteness, and I wanna share it with you! :-)

Left: Megan's letter, right Chelsea's one <333 When I saw the My Little Pony stickers, I immediately had to think of Sara Mari, since she loves them so much, hahaha! And I love the Pokemon stamps so much, they will find a nice place in my purichou :-)

Anyway, thanks a bunch, girls! You made my day and I will reply to you soon! :-) I'm also happy that I triggered off many people to start wrting letters again, it is such a beautiful way to waste some time, hahaha! Go on writing and make people happy with your letters! :-)

On Monday, Lara and me made some muffins for our picknick with the Tandem course at university, they turned out to be edible! We made some nice chocolate and sugar decoration as topping, and it seems everyone liked them! 

Sorry to all the diet-ers at the moment, I post too much food! This will stop, I'll promise!

I was awarded by London's Boutique! Share ten things you like!


I like: (in no particular order, though!)
1) Going to Japan
2) Meeting friends
3) A neat and clean room
4) Eating!!
5) Shopping!!
6) Writing letters
7) Cute stuff it can be anything
8) My plush bunnies (and all other plushies I own, too)
9) J-Music
10) American TV-Shows (does anyone know Bold and Beautiful??)

I like just simple things, they make us the most happy, right? XDD

Okay, that's it for today, hope I can post again soon, I have to think up topics to post about! Suggestions are more than welcome! :-) Wish you all a nice day!

19 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

your letters looks so nice and cute!! :) So sweet of them

and the muffins look munch! glad your friends enjoyed them. I don't think I can make anything like that. ^__^

i've never owned a plushiie before. But they sound real cutee

Hello Naka hat gesagt…

cute letters ^^ and congrats on the award :3

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Oh you got cute letter, it reminds me how terrible of a penpal I've been to you so far. Well I bought stationary here today, so no excuses! I will write you a letter tomorrow! Can you please send me your address again to my email? chouzuru@gmail.com

And I think the day we are hanging out together in Japan is going to be here sooner than we can imagine!

Amy hat gesagt…

the letters are so cute congrats on the award

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

wow those letters look ultra cute!!
and because of this blog..
ive been eating way too much.. :(
jk!!
have a great day dear! <3

sophie-cat hat gesagt…

Those letters are awesome. :D
I like to decorate mine with hello kitty stamps!

MissTreat hat gesagt…

Yay! You got it!
I'm so glad it made you happy. :D

l-article hat gesagt…

Such cute letters!! Those cupcakes look delicious too..yummy~
I'll send a letter sooner or later! :D

megan hat gesagt…

Yay, I'm glad you liked it!

Mmm, those muffins look delicious~ Can you send one to me? XD

Audrey hat gesagt…

Those letters are super cute! I love how you still use snail mail like me! Hahahaha ♥

Sophia Alexandra hat gesagt…

Yummy dont stop food postage! Ha i love us tv too! <3

Ken hat gesagt…

i have a ton
i can't even count

Unknown hat gesagt…

My list is similar to yours, lol
I like: (in no particular order, as well!)
1) Living to Japan
2) Making friends
3) A neat and clean room (which rarely happens)
4) Eating (of course, look at my belly!!)
5) Shopping (even though I am a middle aged man!!)
6) Writing letters (on the computer, which they call emails.....)
7) Cute stuff it can be anything
8) My tiki statues and other memorabilia, plus I admit Sakie and I have a few plushies)
9) Exotic Music (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exotica)
10) Japanese TV-Shows (Himitsu no Kenmin Show: http://bit.ly/9GmbUo)

MJ hat gesagt…

oh dear! thanks! you can come to pamplona when you want!! you are wellcome!! =D and thank you 4 inviting me!! ^^
Letters are more personal and you can see how the other person feels through the way of writing.
oh!! that muffins look very delicious!!
My list is very similar!! hahaha
hope you are ok!!
=D

Shop N' Chomp hat gesagt…

Haha...you watch the Bold and the Beautiful? I haven't watched a soap opera in a long time but yes I know this show. ;) What a great list you have! Those muffins you made sure look delish :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

warum kriegst du immer so viele lettres?! x_x

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Those muffins look delicious! They are making me hungry! Glad to hear that your friends like them because the muffins look awesome! :)

Oh yah, have a nice weekend! :DDD

Anonym hat gesagt…

This inspires me to hurry up and get my letter to you sent!

Anonymous hat gesagt…

warum kriegst du immer so viele lettres?! x_x

Kommentar veröffentlichen