Hi friends, just a short update today! When I was returning home from my weekly swimming (I made it up to 30 rounds in the sports pool, yay, I'm so proud, lol) there were two surprises waiting for me in my postbox XD The lovely misses Ande and Mika, my amazing friends from America sent me great happiness <3 Thank you so much :) I have to share that right away!
Ande sent me a lovely fask mask from this brand I got my hands on while I was in NY, I have to say it is really good, just tried it this evening, it makes really soft skin!! From Mika I got that lovely Disney California card, which is pure love :) Displayed it on my shelf <3
*Happy*
Lol, same face on both pics XD I would have hold both items, but couldn't since one hand had to held the cam, hahaha :)
Thank you for making my day girls, I love to be surprised. I'll write back to you soon, please be patient! :)
It was raining endlessly today, so I decided to write letters which were piling up over the last weeks (the two from the left are received and not written from me ones)
Then a beautiful rainbow appeared cause it was raining while the sun was shining!
You can even see another one, but the colours are not so deep :)
Too bad my cam can't really show how beautiful the rainbow was, the colours were so bright and shiny!!
Well, so much about this short post, now I'm really looking forward to Theresa's birthday party on Friday! I think I won't post until then, so see you and have nice week!



18 Kommentare:
the rainbows looks so cute! and you always have the cutest stationary :3
I love double rainbows--and double surprises in the mail are pretty great too!
Awww! So glad you liked it! >////< <3 I'll be sending your birthday present soon! SO LATEEE I KNOWW!! ; 3 ;
Wahoooo you got it <3 German post seems to be so slow lately!
I'll wait for your letter :3
Oooh wie schön von den beiden dir die Sachen zu schicken^^ Wie süß*v*
Ich freu mich auch schon auf Freitag :)
We hardly see rainbows so they are very special!! Hahaha, yes, I always use cute stationary, whenever I see plain white ones I think, nooo XDD Lol.
Yes, they are!! :) Really made my day XD
Whaaaat, you will send me something for my birthday as well?? No you shouldn't!! I was already soooo happy about your postcard <3 US postage is much too expensive...
Jep, it took about a month to reach my postbox. Maybe it was at German customs?? Who knows!! Your letter will be sent off tomorrow, love <3
Jaaaa, das war so süß von den beiden, ich liebe es den Postkasten aufzumachen und was darin vorzufinden :)
Und ich erst!! Wir müssen viele Bilder machen, ich brauch neue fürs Scrapbook <3
Ich hab mir auch dieses Briefpapier von Sentimental Circus geholt. Ich liebe es *____*
Double rainbows! I don't get to see rainbows often even though it rains a lot in Singapore.
Letters! I'm really bad at keeping up with exchanging letters T-T Sorry to keep you waiting.. I'll write to you soon after my exams finish in mid May :D
Huhu,
dein Brief kam gestern an, ich hab mich riesig gefreut ♥
Das tat richtig gut, denn ich bin seit gestern krank und liege im Bett ;______; Dabei hatte ich morgen einen tollen Tag mit Tabea geplant, den ich jetzt absagen musste *schnüff*
So bald ich wieder gesund bin und eine Briefmarke zur Hand habe, werde ich dir antworten ^.^
Liebe Grüße
Setimental Circus ist toll, oder?? Jetzt da du drüben bist sitzt du ja an der Quelle, deck dich mit vielen Sachen ein <3<3 Mein Brief an dich ist unterwegs :)
It is also rare to see rainbows here, until now I've seen like 5 or so in my whole life XD
No problem, I really appreciate that you still think of writing to me!! Lately I was sorting my letters in the boxes and saw yours, too and thought I shall write to you as a surprise :) Just finish your exams and write to me then ;) I'll wait! <3<3
Hey meine Liebe, sorry dass ich auf deine Mail noch gar nicht geantwortet habe :( Ich bin so langsam in E-Mails beantworten... Tut mir Leid dass du krank geworden bist, gute Besserung!! Schade dass das Treffen flachfällt, aber es gibt ja immer ein nächstes Mal!
Schön dass dich der Brief etwas aufgemuntert hat, lass dir ruhig Zeit mit Zurückschreiben <3
I simply love rainbows, even better if it's double.. I think I've seen 3 once!
your friend is very nice - letters are old school but it feels especially nice if someone makes an effort in sending a letter :)
Ya, they are so beautiful and really amazing!! I wonder if there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?? XD
I loved writing letters since I was an elemantary school kid, it is the hobby of my life so to speak, I love it to surprise friends with unexpected letters :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen