Freitag, 6. April 2012

Grace and Khyle Visit Düsseldorf (Heavy Picture Spam)

Hey friends, it has been a while!! I want to thank you all again who gave me such lovely comments to my last post, it is so nice to know that many people did not forget about my birthday! I'm still sorting my cards and letters and ensure everyone will get a reply soon!

It is Easter Holiday now in Germany, and since we don't have any relatives to visit here in Düsseldorf I'm always terribly bored on national holidays ;) Hope everybody is enjoying their holidays though!

It has been a little bit of silence here on blogger, cause right after my birthday last Sunday Theresa's and mine fellow blogger friend Grace and her bf Khyle came over from England on Monday for a four day visit to Düsseldorf! We were super excited to finally see her in person as we only know each other from blogger, letters and Skype, and our expectations were not dissapointed! Have lots of the pictures with Grace, her bf Khyle, Theresa and me XD The pictures are a collection of the past four days.

I picked both of them up in their hotel and we headed straight to meet up with Theresa at OCS to take Purikura, but on Monday the store was closed due to inventory! So bad, we decided to postpone Purikura and go to Bubble Tea instead :)

 Grace and Khyle, they are one of the cutest couple I know now :)

 Our Bubble Teas :)

 Theresa and me XD

 As I said, they are so cute together!! <33

 Yummy Gyouza :) Well, after lunch we decided to take a break before going to Karaoke in the evening, we returned home/ to the hotel and met up later again.

 Grace gave me super cute presents *happy*

 She sew the collar and the skirt by hersef, which look so amazing! Can't wait to wear them!

 Well, in the evening we did Karaoke!! :) Blurry pics are a must XD

 Because the flash ones look like this! ;)

 One of the five huuuuge Karaoke song books :) (This was my japanese one)

 On our way home :) They were so kind to wait with me for my tram before heading to their hotel next door :) Then some weird guy approached asking for directions and I think he was drunk too. When I told him I couldn't help he just began to swear, pushed Khyle and went off again... What sick people are running around... Glad nothing more happened.

 I love overflash night fotos XDD

On Wednesday we were supposed to meet up again with Theresa for Purikura, but fate wanted it to gave her an extra lecture she had to go to in university so sadly she couldn't make it. The the three of us took Purikura alone, got to drink yummy hot chocolate in cafe Toy-kio and went a little bit shpping/strolling around afterwards.

 In Cafe Toy-Kio

 Can't say it enough, the two are so cute! :) Both of them are such funny persons!

 Our three Purikura sets! I still feel ashamed to have let them pay, but no back talk possible! XD

 But I could at least invite them for a drink (not this one in the picture, though)! This was Grace softdrink which was served in a jar for jam XDD So cool!

 My Cafe Latte <3 When we were sitting in the cafe heaven sent us Theresa back to have finally our Purikura together XDD I'm still soooo happy that it worked out somehow!!

 Khyle and Grace in the Purikura machine! It was hard to squeeze in 5 people XDD

 Grace and Theresa, why are they so cute?? :)

 Our group, and since you are not on it, thank you Caro for taking this picture!

 Our Purikura :)

 The girl group: Theresa, Caro, me and Grace ;)

Then it was almost time to say goodbye, Theresa and Caro needed to head back to uni, we got to the hotel, picked up the luggage and I brought them to the airport!

 Their luggage was quite heavy!! :)

 Grace and Ronald MacDonald!! So cute!

 Grace looks so super stylish, and look at her skirt, she gave me the same one so next time we can twin!! ;)

 We asked a nice passenger to take this picture of us! :)

Waaa, it was so sad to say goodbye to those wonderful people, they stayed so shortly but we enjoyed it to the fullest, even though we didn't do anything that special. I'm so glad they enjoyed their time in Düsseldorf, they didn't wanna leave, lol. I suggested to loose their passports and stay here XDDD Next time I definitely must visit them in England!! I already miss my new bb a lot!

Last but not least, my Puri page of their visit!!

Okay, that was a long post, hope you liked it! Have nice Easter holiday and see you soon!! Loves, TT

32 Kommentare:

Harmony Cloud hat gesagt…

They are a cute couple <3 

Ande hat gesagt…

Oh TT, it looked like you had so much fun! And they are indeed a very cute couple!!

Let me know when you go to England, I will join you XD <3

Shou hat gesagt…

whaaaaaaaaa toller eintrag wirklich *-* wenn ich wieder zu Hause bin, klau ich alle und mach auch einen post^^
es war echt toll dass wir uns doch noch getroffen haben :D

Maike hat gesagt…

Looks like great fun! : DPurikura are always the best.

Suggarmimi hat gesagt…

Wow, das sieht ja toll aus. Wo gibt es denn in Düsseldorf so eine Karaokebar? Ist das so ein richtig eigener Raum wie in Japan in den man sich Getränke und Snacks bestellen kann? Was kostet das? Da muss ich unbedingt hin. *_*

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

The meet up looks fun!

The karaoke that I visited has these thick song catalogs too! Always have to place something in as a bookmark so I won't have to flip through the endless pages. Haha.

Naka hat gesagt…

the puri kura page looks great! it was so fun to finallly meet you!  thank you for everything!  you're such a great friend :)

conny hat gesagt…

sind die so groß oder bist du so klein :) freu mich dich im mai zu treffen :)

ecartman10 hat gesagt…

Karaoke, yay!!!  Someday we'll hear each other.

Guess who had long hair when he was a teenager?  The dad in me would like Khyle to lose the facial piercings, but he and Grace are happy, so who cares??? =)

Happy Berry hat gesagt…

Ihr habt Gyouza gegessen, ich sterbe. Ich bin neidisch!!! Muss auch mal wieder welche essen gehn.
Bloggerfreunde treffen ist immer toll, ich liebe es neue Leute kennenzulernen (also in der Realität). Das erste richtige Treffen ist immer so super aufregend!
Sch öne Bilder habt ihr gemacht! ^.^
Liebe Grüße

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

it's always so great to read about these meet ups!! I'm so glad to see the photos, Naka and her bf looks so so cute and he looks like a very nice guy! and you ladies are looking fine! You're wearing that beanie I like!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, aren't they?? ;) Hope they come back to visit soon, or I just hop over to England ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, it was definitely so much fun!! Meeting blogger friends is so exciting, cause you see them for the first time but simehow know them already for such a long time!!

Yeah, will you come to England, then too?? Great! I'm planning for maybe early summer!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Dein Eintrag war aber auch ganz toll <3  Ich bin wirklich froh, dass es am Ende doch irgendwie geklappt hat und wir doch Puris zu fünft machen konnten ;) Ich hoffe wir sehen uns bald mal wieder! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I wanna have so much fun everyday ;) Purikura are a great way to remember such joyful events!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

In Düsseldorf kenne ich bis jetzt drei solcher Karaoke Bars, wir waren im Hotel Nikko! Dort kann man sich eine Box nehmen, und Getränke bestellen. Ab 19 Uhr ist geöffnet, und es kostet pro Person 5 Euro die Stunde, Getränke leider nicht inkludiert! aber es macht einen Riesenspaß, und da man ja eine eigene Box hat muss einem der Gesang nicht peinlich sein, lol.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It was so much fun and I can't wait to stop over in Singapore when I'm in Vietnam next year to visit you as well!! Maybe it will work out and I can spend some days in Singapore before heading home again.

Let's do Karaoke then!!! <3<3

thanhthao hat gesagt…

You too!! I already miss you so much!! Hope you enjoyed your time here, and please come back anytime! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Die sind groß, ich bin nur bescheidene 154 cm, hahaha!! Was in Asien eine normale Größe ist ist hier schon zwergenhaft klein, lol. Mit Schuhen schaffe ich es mich auf 160 cm hochzumogeln, aber mehr ist im Moment noch nicht drin XD Ich schätze dich auf gute 173-175 cm, jedenfalls was ich bis jetzt an Fotos dir gesehen habe! Ich freu mich auch schon auf Mai, und sag mir noch Bescheid wegen dem Curry!! ;))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh yes, but I still must practise some more times (but I'm not so sure if that will make me sound better anyway, hahaha!)

Waa, you must have been an awesome teenager Rick!! Show us a foto, I have a soft spot for guys with long hair, Iol! I don't like to remember my own teenage years, I was fat and ugly XDD Well, Khyle is a rock star, so he has a reason for wearing priecings XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Jaaaa, ich liebe Gyoza, ich könnte tonnenweise davon essen ;)

Ich will dich auch mal treffen!!! :) Sollte ich es dieses Jahr mal schaffen Tabea in Postdam zu besuchen, wäre es dann nur noch ein Katzensprung bis nach Berlin! Ich find es auch toll neue Blogger zu treffen, man kennt sich ja schon irgendwie, aber aufgeregt ist man dennoch! ;)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, and someday, I can write about our own meetup my bb XDDD Sooner or later we will meet and then I bring you a huge suitcase full of cute stuff <3<3 Hehehe, Grace and Khyle are both such wondeful people, I'm glad I can call my friends now!

You still remeber that beanie!! You are awesome!! Loves <3<3<3<3

Audrey (hkittygirl) hat gesagt…

I love looking at blogger meetups! Looks like you all had a great time! ^^

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots hat gesagt…

I'm impressed with Germany.. they've brought Japan there haha.. no even London comes close!! It looks like you had fun :D

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO! worry not, I'm sure someday, we'll meeet!! <3 *motivated* 

crystal hat gesagt…

looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Grace and Khyle look so cute !! <3 

Riechan hat gesagt…

I love reading about blogger meetups, it's great to see who's friends with who :D
You all look lovely! ^^ Did you go to karaoke in that Japanese hotel where you can sing in their basement? I need to go to Düsseldorf again! I had a great time last time. 

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, I will be waiting for that day to come!!! *hopefullysoonerthanwethink*

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Me, too!! It is great to finally see your online friends in real life, and if you get along together, wondeful friendships can develop XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I've always imagine London to have much larger japanese community, Düsseldorf is really a small town, but people like me are really thankful for all the japaneseness we can get here, it is still little, but better than nothing XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you, it was!! The both of them are so heartwarming, you should see them together, you go awwwwww most of the time XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yay, when you are here, please let me know! We can do Purikura and have lots of yummy food together!! :) Yes, you are right, we went to the one in Hotel Nikko ;)

Kommentar veröffentlichen