Today, Nov 23 two years ago I started my blog! Can't believe it is already that old and that I'm still posting! I once had a live journal, which didn't survive that long obviously, lol. I deleted it long ago, and never regretted coming to Blogger! Honestly, Blogging has become such an enrichment to my life, I've met awesome people, some even in real life which have become good friends XD I'd love to meet more of you in the near future.
Anyways, I decided it was time again for a Giveaway to celebrate this wonderful occasion!!
I scribbled this at work today, lol! On the back page of a fax I worked with hahaha.
A handwritten letter, also scribbled at work for you! <3<3
Well, as for the the goods you can win: It is still a surprise!! Have you ever entered a giveaway without knowing what you might win?? I thought it was something new, so I'm gonna try that! The goods will be purchased in NYC, where I'll spend my holiday starting Dec 5.
To enter just leave me a comment with your name and email. You have time until I leave for NYC on Dec 5. There is only one condition, this giveaway is only open to my current (as of Nov 23 2011) 451 followers. This is a thank you giveaway for the readers that have followed me these last past two years, for those who always comment with their kind words, for those who have given me great advice, and for those who I've met (or yet to meet) who proofed to be real friends.
Thank you! I hope you'll stick with me and this random blog for some while longer...XD



21 Kommentare:
Congratulations to you and your blog! :-) I do not even know when I started my blog, but I know I made two starts, because after the first time I thought I never would get into it and then suddenly it hitted me and i blogged a lot. Anyway I do not have a special anniversary for my blog. Hmmm....I forgot about your NYC journey, so I guess I cannot handle it to meet you for a Weihnachtsmarktbummel. When will you be back?
Hugs, Jenny
PS: yahoo und disqus brauchen zu lange, mit dem einloggen, deshalb hier mal wieder ein Kommentar von mir als Gast. Aber du weißt ja welche Jenny es ist ;-)
Und was ist mit deinen Followern bei Bloglovin? :(
Würde doch sooo gerne eine Brief von dir bekommen... :D
Aw congrats doll! I wish you an even better blogging year :DD
I'm sooo excited you're going to NY! You're gonna have so much, I only wish I could go too!
Ooh a surprise giveaway!? How great is that! Yes, of course, I'll join!
Name: Mika
E-mail: xandraaaa (at) ymail (dot) com
Your handwriting is so cute!
Happy anniversary! Mine was back in July, but I forgot about it. It must also be very close to when we met--because that was very soon after you started blogging. =)
Yay to giveaways to current followers!!! I would rather keep the ones I have than add new ones. I like meeting new people, but again, I'd rather work on keeping the friends I have.
awwww wie toll *_*
ich freu mich auf das giveaway^^
der brief von dir ist so süß :3
Name: Theresa/Shou
emai: onlyshinya@gmx.net
*freu*
hihi wie süß *__* herzlichen glückwunsch zum 2. geburtstag hihi !!
ich freu mich, dass du schon zwei jahre deinen blog hast und er ist wirklich schön !
und die idee mit dem brief und der überraschung findi ch auch super ! !
ich würd auch gerne mitmachen ..=)
name: inu / nina
email: izumi-chan@hotmail.de
Awwww~~ wie süß ist das denn?!? *___*
Ich liebe handgeschriebene Briefe! <3 Würde mich über einen von dir mega freuen! <3
Natürlich mach ich hier mit.
Name: KAWAiiRiBBON/Simmi
email: Simmi211082@aol.com
Ich wünsch dir natürlich auch ganz ganz viel Spaß in NYC! Freu mich schon auf deine Posts über NY! <3
Congrats on your blog's anniversary! I followed you from livejournal all the way here, haha.
Surprise giveaway sounds exciting! :D
Name: Pei Hoon
email: est_e1 (at) hotmail (dot) com
By the way I sent a letter to you on Tuesday!
Wuhuuu! Omedetou gozaimaaasu!!! Und viel viel Spass in NY!! <3 Wie süss du geschrieben hast!! x-* Schön dich schon zwei Jahre zu haben <3
Jaaa ich will auch mitmachen x3 hihi! glamourberry@gmail.com
Liebe Grüsse Lou
Hallo : D
Ich hoffe es ist noch nciht zu spät mit zu machen : (
Ich würde sehr gerne mit machen. Ich habe dir in FB auch eine Freundes anfrage geschickt weil ich deinen Blog so gern mag. Ich würde gerne mal mit dir schreiben.
Meine Email adresse: suzunishimura@yahoo .com
Name: Suzu
Liebe Grüße
p.s: Würde mich freuen wenn du meine Anfrage annehmen magst :)
irgendwie funktioniert meine email nicht X_X das @ zeichen fehlt x_X
AW I love giveaway! Congrats on your 2nd anniversary!
Name: Harmony
Email: Sweetsnowdemon@yahoo.com
Gratuliere zum Zweijährigen! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ わーい
Auf viele weitere spannende Blogjahre! ~ ~
Congrats Thanh Thao!! That a sweet letter you wrote!
Looking forward to the surprises you have ahead :D
You're so lucky to be heading to NYC!!
please enter me :D bangbangsheshoots [at] gmail [dot]com
Thank you!
Congratulations on your blog reaching two years. I'm very happy to have met you through blogging. Looks like I'll be living in Japan again in a few months, so I'm sure we'll meet sometime again in Japan. :-)
happy 2 year, love. your blog is beyond fabulous. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Happy 2nd blog anniversary!! That is such a huge accomplishment.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!! \:D/
woah! Schon zwei Jahre? *O* Happy Anniversary! <3
Ich lese deinen Blog wirklich gerne und hoffe das auch noch sehr lange tuen zu können =3
Vielen Dank für deine lieben Geburtstagsgrüße <3
ohhh wie spannend :D <3 was für eine schöne idee!!! ^-^/
herzlichen glückwunsch!!!! <3
dann mach ich auch mal mit, auch wenn meine chancen gering sind haha :D
name: NeNe
e-mail: ne-ne90@web.de
Oeeeh....! Goodies? Alos for me?! (^.^) Hope to see you soon on my birthday!!
Sophie
Kommentar veröffentlichen