Montag, 22. November 2010

Plans changed :-)

I wanna thank everyone who was so kind to leave me comments on my last post. You are such great people, and I would have loved to meet one of you instead of that horrible guy. Your kind words really helped a lot to get over with the incident soon. Now that it's over I wanna thank my friends again for rescuing me from the uncomfortable situation, what would I have done without you? :-) I'll definitely watch out from now on who to meet and who better not.

It's almost 2 am here in Tokyo and although I'm kinda tired I can't sleep properly. It is raining cats and dogs in Ikebukuro, and the raindrops are so big they're hammering on my windows which is really, really noisy. I'm also afraid that "Paul" might appear again. For all of you who don't know yet, I'm really scared to death whenever I see an insect and specially here in Japan cockroaches are just like everywhere. I'm also so afraid of just the word "cockroach" so my friend and roommate Charlotte told me to just call those "Paul" from now on, lol. Well, this doesn't make me less afraid of them, but at least it is more funnier this way. So the next time we get a visit from Paul, you know who is meant, haha!

Well, about the title of this post, I have changed my plans of moving. I'll be moving a week earlier to Charlotte's place than planned. I just can't stand it any longer in this guesthouse, I wanna leave asap. Exactly speaking today, in about 9 hours, lol. It is a National Holiday in Japan, so she is free to help me with carying my stuff. I'm really happy to get to live with such a cool girl, it will be more fun from now on! :-)

Today Juli and me went to the unemployement center for foreigners working in Japan, but it was so crowded they told us to come again on Wednesday at an early time to be the first ones in the row. So we'll be there tomorrow, hopefully with some chances for a job! After that we had lunch at Saizeriya (which I totally love, it is cheap and very tasty food) and a nice chat!

So today I'll leave you with some nice purikura pictures which were taken during the last weeks to make up for the pictureless post from yesterday! I know many of you like purikura, so enjoy!! :-)


 With Lou from Glamourberry



With Juli

I'm sorry for always doing the same pose and baka face, hahaha! I'll try improving in making good looking purikura :-) Oh and I forgot to say: Hello to my new readers! I've got about 30 more readers since my arrival in Tokyo, is it really that interesting what I'm doing in Japan? XDD Anyway, welcome to my blog and I hope  you'll enjoy reading!

Well, I think my windows will burst, the rain is really strong!! Good night to you then!

36 Kommentare:

Tutti patuti hat gesagt…

OMG .. ur in tokyo now. i'm so jealous. I'm thinking of going to tokyo next summer.. are u going to be there still? we should meet up.. definitely

huongiee hat gesagt…

That would be amazing to meet with you x] I'm immobile at the moment because I've got school, I'm so jealous that you get to go everywhere! Glad that you're moving to hers earlier. It's better there than to suffer so much with cockroaches. haha Paul is a lovelier name than cockroaches.

Katharina hat gesagt…

Wow, diese Purikura haben voll gute Qualität *~* Ich hab meinem Freund von Paul erzählt und er fand es lustig. Ich hoffe aber Paul kommt dich nicht mehr besuchen! Heute abend habe ich mit meiner Familie so eine Doku geschaut von einem Kerl, der im Urwald unterwegs ist und er meinte man sollte nicht auf dem Boden schlafen, weil sonst alle Ameisen und Skorpione auf einem rumkrabbeln... vielleicht solltest du auch eine Hängematte quer durchs Zimmer spannen, damit Paul dir nicht zu nahe kommen kann? ;D

Aber gut, dass du schon so bald zu Charlotte ziehst... ich werd demnächst wohl mal Hannah besuchen und dann können wir hoffentlich mal ein bisschen fürs Frühjahr planen :)

Rick hat gesagt…

I'm soooo glad my name is not Paul. ;P

l-article hat gesagt…

Haha yay for moving in early!! And it's a place where no Pauls are allowed!! I'm guessing XD
Cute purikura pictures too! And ha..I do a lot of the same poses in my pictures tooooo

Michelle-esque hat gesagt…

^____^ I'm glad you feel much better and that you are doing much better! You're so pretty! :)

Starryxuan♥ hat gesagt…

Glad that u feel better! I love your purikura photos :):)

Lou hat gesagt…

Huhuuu!!! Sorry, ich hab die Rechnung nicht bezahlt, deswegen kehren die Mails zurück >.< sorry!
Haste heute Zeit? Hab Lust rauszugehn >.<... Mail mir auf glamourberry(AT)gmail.com x3

TED hat gesagt…

Hallo Knuff, Ted würde Paul auffressen. Hmm, yummy. Leider schläft er noch tief und fest in seinem Winterschlaf.... Ich werde es ihm erzählen, was für Horrorgeschichte Du durchgemachst hast...
Take care, Tuyen und Ted

Conshi hat gesagt…

also so schlimme erfahrungen hab ich zum glück mit insekten noch net gemacht :) ich hasse spinnen wie die pest und vor 3 oder 4 jahren waren wir mal auf enoshima und da war alles voll. ich konnt da fast net laufen. ich bin fast gestorben :) und ähhhhhhhhh gottesanbeterinnen sind auch so eklig!!! naja dafür fressen mich immer die schnaken in japan auf. dieses jahr war ich wieder total verstochen. die lieben deutsches blut anscheinend ^^

gut das du jetzt früher umziehst. das hat ja sonst keinen sinn dort ne?

Kikiyaku hat gesagt…

OMG, ich steh auch nicht so auf Kakerlagen..das macht mir jetzt Angst :DD Gibts da gegen irgend nen Insektenspray? XDD
Die Puris sind sehr süß geworden, nix Baka-face XD <3

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

schöne puris*0* good luck for finding a job ^o~
boah hier ist es SO kalt und wir haben terrorwarnungen XD aba bei euch alles fein hoffe ich^^
muss endlich den brief losschicken..><
gut dass du früher ausziehen kannst, muss ja schrecklich sein so ein guesthouse :3

Sara Mari hat gesagt…

Nobody likes a visit from paul, he shows up at the worst times. Seriously you don't know horrible until paul jumps on your hand while you try to squash him like he did to me TT I recommend spraying them with hairspray because their breath through their skin. It really slows them down so you can catch them.

Its good idea that you are moving out though. I can understand some pauls in summer, but all the time is too much. I wish I was there so I could help you move your things.

Wow such pretty girls in the purikura XDD

huongiee hat gesagt…

haha I like the pose! : P aww good luck on finding a job! I know how hard it is ><

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

Flying pauls are especially terrifying!
Hope you wont have to deal with this problem once you move! :)

Audrey (hkittygirl) hat gesagt…

I hate bugs too....Especially Pauls. Haha, I have a friend named Paul, so when I say that I keep on seeing Paul, as in my friend! XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, I will definitely be in Tokyo in summer, so if you wanna meet-up just give me a mail to my mobile or gmail account :-) Looking forward to see you!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, die Purikura sind echt gut! Ich lade sie immer auf mein Handy, von da aus schicke ich sie an den PC und kann sie hier hochladen XDD

Ja, Paul ist ganz schön gefährlich...aber jetzt wo ich endlich bei Charlotte wohne, kann mir nix mehr passieren, denn sie hat gar keine Angst und kann sie fangen! Meine Heldin!! Aber die Idee mit der Hängematte klingt verlockend :-))

Ja, soblad du was geplant hast, lass es mich wissen :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

If your name was Paul I would have convinced Charlotte to give him another name, like I have a good blogger friend who is called Paul, can't we give him another name, I don't wanna insult him XDD Sorry to all the Pauls who might be following me!! :-)

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

lol, I see on your twitter profile "master bug killer". Too bad you weren't in Japan to help Thanh Thao out with her Paul problem then. :-)

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

I'm glad to hear you got out of that lonely, bug-infested rental room and moved in with your good friend Charlotte. Those are cute purikura pics, and I wish you the best of luck with the job search. :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, I would so love it if Rick was here to kill Paul, lol!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, the apartment is really cute and if Paul shows up again, my roommate will catch it! She is not afraid of Paul!! :-)

Thank you for liking the purikura! I will post more soon!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you Michelle!!! That's so nice of you to say! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! I will post more purikura soon!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh weh, ich hoffe ich kann dich dann bald wieder auf dem Handy erreichen!! Solange blieben wir einfach in Mail-Kontakt!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich glaube Paul schmeckt nicht sooo gut... XD Aber egal, gut dass er im Winterschlaf ist, es ist bestimmt schon kalt!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ich hasse Spinnen auch und vor allem auf dem Land gibt es solche großen Viecher!! Ich habe auch schon die ein oder andere Begegnung mit ihnen hinter mir! :-( Ich werde auch im Sommer total von Mücken zerstochen, das ist schon nicht mehr lustig...

Ja, es war auf jeden Fall die richtige Entscheidung früher zu gehen! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Es gibt schon Schabenspray, aber ich glaube das hilft nicht wirklich, die werden immer resistenter dagegen. :-(

Ohh, danke!!! Ich poste bald mehr Purikura :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke!!! Terror in Deutschland?? Ich bekomme ja gar nichts mehr mit was sonst so auf der Welt passiert, haha! Hoffentlich hört es sich nur schlimmer an als es ist! :-)

Hier ist es noch recht angenehm, auch wenn die Nächte schon kühler sind... und ja, es war auf jeden Fall die richtige Entscheidung füher auszuziehen!

Ohh, ich freue mich schon sehr auf Post von dir!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Did you have a bad experience with Paul, too?? He and his million family members are really horrible!

Thank you for your nice comment again! And I really hope to welcome you sooo soon here in Tokyo!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot! I'll give my best!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank God I did never see a flying Paul!!! XD Yeah, I really hope so, too!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I hate bugs, all kinds of them!! I'm sorry, I did not want to insult your friend!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad I'm finally at Charlotte's place now, it is really fun to live together with somebody :-)

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

ohh noo don't worry about it <3 i know you have a lot in your plate there, just don't over work yourself and stay safe always <3

Kommentar veröffentlichen