A lot happened the last couple of days! I was finally moving to my my friend Charlotte and I just love the apartment. I shall take pictures of our new home soon :-) Hopefully there are no Pauls here, hahaha!
Wednesday I went to the job center with Juli, and it was great. The people there were really helpful, I got several job offers! I had one job interview today, and another one will be on Saturday in Shinjuku. I also sent off two of my resumees to apply for a translating job and a bilingual reception job. Let's really hope I will get a job out of these four offers!! :-) I think I didn't get the job in Shibuya, they did not call me back... XD About the job offer today in Roppongi, I will have a trial day next Tuesday!! Thanks again to Juli who woke up so early to come with me :-)
Well, after the job searching, I had a wonderful meet-up with Hana from Finding Tokyo!!!!!! I was really excited to meet her, cause I've been a fan ever since I discovered her blog. And finally, she was standing in front of me, even more beautiful than on the rare pictures of herself she posts on Finding Tokyo. I guess I was so nervous I sometimes talked in weird English, hahaha!
We had yummy cake in a cake shop in Ikebukuro's Sunshine City! Hana paid for mine cause she wanted to make up for her coming late. No, you did not have to, Hana! It was rather my fault, for being soooo over punctual (bad German habit of mine, haha) If everyone who I met was paying for my cakes to make up for coming late I would be fat as a debu neko now, lol.
Oh my God, here she is!! She was so pretty and fashionable, and I liked her from the first moment we met. Hana was always smiling and in a very good mood! Because of her good looks she should be more self confident to post more pictures of herself on Finding Tokyo, don't you think? :-)
Later on we had dinner in a Pasta Restaurant. Hana, I'm sorry for making you eat Pasta, though you planned to cook it later at home, too!
We also took purikura, which is a mandatory after a meet-up in Japan :-) I would so love to do some purikura with her again, cause she is a lovely purikura partner!! It's like she makes the purikura even more prettier! Here you see the page of my purikura collection album from Wednesday.
Here's the one I downloaded from my mobile phone. I always forget to take a pic with the people I meet with my digi cam, so I hope I can compensate that with a purikura, haha!
I wanna thank Hana again for spending the day with me! She gave her free day for the meet-up, so I hope you had fun and that it was worth it! Let's hang around again! Next time maybe already with Sara Mari? :-)
For all of who don't know about Hana, check out her awesome blog at Finding Tokyo!
EDIT: You can read Hana's post about the day here: http://www.finding-tokyo.com/2010/11/meeting-with-thanh-theo-eyelash-recommendation/
EDIT: You can read Hana's post about the day here: http://www.finding-tokyo.com/2010/11/meeting-with-thanh-theo-eyelash-recommendation/




32 Kommentare:
That is great that you could meet up with Hana. She is lovely, and I have enjoyed the times we have emailed or tweeted and her husband Sho and her seem like such an interesting couple. Your guys purikura are very cute and that was nice of her to take you to dinner. That pasta looks very good. You are lucky that you have been able to meet up with many of your nice blogger friends. :-)
Aaaah, wie toll, endlich hast du sie mal getroffen! Ich hab mich schon gewundert warum keine Einträge mehr kamen, aber jetzt bist du ja endlich umgezogen :) Hoffentlich keine Pauls mehr!
Ich fahr morgen nach Frankfurt und bin schon aufgeregt... Das wird bestimmt ein anstrengendes Wochenende! Ich hoffe du kriegst einen der Jobs für die du dich beworben hast :> Vielleicht sagen dir ja sogar zwei zu, so dass du entscheiden kannst! Viel Glück!
oh wie schön dass ihr ein schönes treffen hattet*_*
ich hoffe du hast erfolg bei den job interviews*0*
Oh you met with Hana, that is so great! It seems everyone in the blogger world is meeting up and making our connections closer, it's so lovely! Man the past you had looks soooo delicious TT I've been eating chocolate all morning to cheer myself up, but that pasta looks so much better XD
Super cute puri kura!! You guys did a good job of posing, and the colors you picked out are so nice. Wow, it's only 34 days until I arrive in Japan again, this time went so quickly!
Ich les ihrn Blog auch schon ne Weile ♥
Sieht nach nem gelungenen Tag aus!
ja ihr blog ist echt toll. man wie viele blogger du jetzt schon getroffen hast :)
Haha I just read the post from Hana~ Looks like you two had a lot of fun! :D The food looks super yummy and the purikura looks so fun and cute! :3 I want to purikura somedaaaaay >w<
Aww both so pretty! You've met up with so many bloggers! So brave :) good luck with the job hunt! mm i lovee pasta :P
omg im soo happy for you! I'm sure you'll get the job!! and I just read her blog, I'm glad you lovelies had fun! both of you are super pretty and sweet! and the purikura's are just too cute, as always! can't wait to see your apartment xDD
Du isst immer so leckere Sachen, dass man gleich Hunger kriegt^^
Freut mich voll, dass dein Besuch beim WorkinHolidays erfolgreich war!!
Bin mir sicher, dass sich dadurch was entwickelt!
Ich weiß gar net ob die in Sapporo auch so n Büro hatten. Falls ja muss ich da
auch mal vorbei schauen
Und jetzt schau ich gleich mal rüber auf Hanas Blog^^
Das klingt nach nem super Tag und das Essen sieht ja göttlich aus *____________________*
Ich freu mich schon auf unsere Purikura *_*
I was really lucky to get the chance to meet her! She is as you said a lovely person! I guess more meet-ups with other cool bloggers will follow very soon :-) There are so many fashionable bloggers in Tokyo, I guess!
Ja, ich hab so lange drauf warten müssen!! Und dann stand sie plötzlich vor mir, total hübsch und lächelnd und einfach nur Wow XDD Es war so toll :-)
Ja, ich bin endlich umgezogen und seit ein paar Tagen muss ich beim Einschlafen keine Angst mehr vor Paul haben, dass er nicht doch noch irgendwo herumkriecht...
Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Glück und Erfolg in Frankfurt!! Das machst du schon! Ich hoffe auch dass es endlich mit nem Job klappt, kann das Geld gut gebrauchen!! :-))
Danke!! Das hoffe ich auch. Morgen habe ich ja noch eins, mal sehen wie das läuft.
I have my fingers crossed that you'll get one of those jobs! Money is only important when we need it. =) Hana is certainly pretty, she may limit photos of herself to avoid crazy stalker activity.
What was your address again??? =)
Yeah, it was so much fun!! We even talked about how nice it would have been if you were there too to join us with cake and purikura. We definitely have to meet-up with the three of us once you are finally in Tokyo again! Can't wait to welcome you here!
We'll get some nice dinner somewhere in Tokyo together, for sure! And the purikura would have been more cute if you were on them, too :-)
Ja, sie ist toll oder?? Ich war ein großer Fan seit ich ihren Blog lese und war so glücklich, sie endlich mal in real life zu sehen :-))
Ich liebe ihren Blog, er sit genauso toll wie sie selbst! :-)) Ich hoffe ich kann noch viele andere Blogger treffen!!
Come to Japan and meet up with us, An!!! We can do purikura, get some nice cake etc!!! It will be so much fun!
Aww, thank you, but I think Hana was so much more cuter than me! :-) I hope I can meet up with many other fellow bloggers, too! :-)
Thank you, I really hope so, too! I'm running out of money, hahaha! Yeah, I totally agree that Hana is such a cute and beautiful person!!
I hope to get pictures of the apartment soon to share with you :-)
Naja, dafür esse ich immer sehr unregelmäßig, hahaha! Und so schöne Bento wie du kann ich auch noch nicht kochen, lol. Ich sollte mehr abends zu Hause kochen!
Ich hoffe so sehr, dass ich bald nen Job habe, ich hab so langsam kein Geld mehr. Obwohl ich schon sparsam bin ist Tokyo immer noch eine der teuersten Städte der Welt, haha!
Ja, Charlotte ich glaub ich war noch nicht ausgeloggt, hahaha! Nicht dass die Leute die Deutsch verstehen, denken ich würde selbst auf meinen Post kommentieren, hahaha! Ja, hoffentlich bekommen wir bald Internet auf meinem Laptop installiert!
Ich freue mich auch schon auf unsere Purikura!! Man, jetzt bin ich schon fast einen <monat hier und wir haben noch keine gemacht?? Kann nicht sein!! XDDDD
Thank you Rick!!! I'm sure that this time there must be something for me, haha! XD Oh, I agree, beautiful people tend to attract more stalkers! And, hahaha, you can have my address if you want, lol.
Looks like you have a pleasant meet up, that's great!
Wishing you luck with getting a job offer!! :)
Aww, looks like so much fun! That was so nice of her to buy cake for you! :3
Mein Handy geht wiedaaa!! :D wuhuuu!
Ach sie ist ja echt süss! Freut mich dass du so einen schönen Tag hattest! x3 Die Puris sind echt super geworden :D
Thank you, I really hope that I will find something soon!! :-))
And yeah, it was a funny meet-up. I guess I shall stick to meet-ups with bloggers if I don't wanna have a desaster like last week, hahaha! Now I can really laugh about it XDD
That was really generous of her, I'm definitely not used to be treated that well from people I meet for the first time :-)
Dein Handy geht wieder??? Das ist toll, dann kann ich dich ja wieder zuspamen mit Mails, hihi!
Ja, Hana ist sehr süß, genauso wie du!! <3 Ich bin so froh, dass ich euce beide treffen konnte :-)
I am sorry I never commented on here before, I'm so bad at it D:
I'm glad you had such a good time.
Hana is lovely, isn't she. I found myself agreeing with everything you said haha
I love your Christmas purikura, so festive!
I love your purikura together, so cute!!
No, no problem, I have many of those silent readers, who just read and don't comment, that's totallyfine! :-)
We had a good time, Hana is indeed such a cute and lovely person, one really has to like her! Thank you for liking our purikura, we shall have a blogger meet-up soon when Sara Mari is here, too. It would be so great to take purikura with the three of you super fashionable girls!
Kommentar veröffentlichen