Sonntag, 7. November 2010

How fast time passes

Hello friends, it been almost a week since my arrival in Tokyo! Time really flies once you're here. On the one hand I feel like I have been here for ages already (since my feeling of time is also lost somehow XD), on the one hand I think how am I going to survive a one year stay here, hahaha! 

Today I got to see the new place where I'll start living in December, it is a small but cute apartment, perfect for two people. At least we have our own bathroom and small kitchen then. :-) I'm really looking forward to move in there! Still did not take any fotos, but you'll see them when I move in. 

The last days I met some friends in Shibuya, who are also doing Working Holiday or studying at a japanese universtiy as a foreign student for lunch and dinner and for purikura XDD It is really good to see some faces you know inmidst all those masses of people here in Tokyo. As for my plans, I wanted to take the first week to arrive and settle in, and starting from tomorrow I'll finally look for a job! Hope I can find something soon! Cross your fingers for me :-)

I did not take that many fotos lately, so today's there just one foto for you!

A cute Christmas Tree in the Purikura Corner! We also took three of those papers to write down our wishes XD And I've already heard Christmas music playing in Shibuya :)

18 Kommentare:

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

That is great that you and your friend will have your own place. That makes a big difference. I've seen places in Shinto Shrines where you write your wish and put it somewhere, but this is the first time to see it on a Christmas tree, lol. Good example of how Japanese people adapt things from foreign cultures into their own. :-)

Lara hat gesagt…

Das nenne ich mal einen kitschigen Weihnachtsbaum XD
Wünsche dir viel Glück bei der Jobsuche und drücke die Daumen :)

miss u

Ruussso hat gesagt…

That is one cute tree. I like it :)
I'm curious, is rent in Tokyo expensive?

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

oh mein gott was für ein süßer weihnachtsbaum (*_*)

du wirst schon einen job finden, kannst ja perfekt japanisch ^^

ich freu mich darauf, dir im dezember viele briefe zu schreiben*0*

Conshi hat gesagt…

ja ja die liebe zeit :) das gefühl kenn ich. meinst du das du heimweh bekommen wirst?

Pei Hoon hat gesagt…

It's good to know the places you are going in Tokyo, it's fun that way! I still have a lot more research to do before my next trip. I hope to go there next year or 2 years later! Before that I need to save money. Haha.

Good luck for the job-hunt!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, and I'm so much looking forward to finally move! I mean the guesthouse is okay, but it is really lonely to come home to find an empty room. I guess I'm not ready for linving alone yet, so I'm really looking forward to finally having a roommate :-) Hahaha, I also wrote down a wish, but a very simple one :-) Most of the wishes were like I wanna meet XXX, find a boyfriend etc. XD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, hier in Tokyo bekommt man den Kitsch Overload, haha!

Danke, danke!! Ich hoffe ich finde bald was :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! And yes, it is quite expensive! Specially the rent and food... I try to save money whenever I can!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, mir hat er auch gut gefallen! XD Ich hffe ich finde bald was, ich brauche dringend einen geregelten Tagesablauf, hahaha! Naja, ob mein Japanisch wirklich so perfekt ist?? :-) Und ich freue mich auch schon total auf eure Briefe!! XDDD Muss noch süßes Papier kaufen gehen :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hmmm, ich weiß noch nicht genau... im Moment komme ich noch ganz gu klar, aber irgendwann werde ich bestimmt Heimweh bekommen und nur noch zurück wollen :-) Hoffen wir, dass das nicht passiert!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yes, its been a week! :-) I also can't believe it! I always think a year is soo long, but it will be over too quickly :-)

Hahaha, although Japanese don't even celebrate Christmas the traditional way they are much more faster with decoration than Europe :-) The US is also fast with it? Didn't know about that!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Danke, danke!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!!! :-))) One can get used to everything, I guess. Some need more time, though!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Me, too!! XDD Christmas is also my favourite holiday, but too bad I miss it this year in Germany. I'm looking forard to experience Christmas in Japan, though.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

So, next tme you have to stay at least two weeks or longer, hahaha! Thank you, I'll give my best!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, exactly one week from today :-) I hope I get to see more X-Mas trees from now on :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Do you have that many wishes, lol! It is unbelievable how fast time flies, I'm sure the next time I post it's Christmas, hahaha! No, I won't make you wait for so long!

Kommentar veröffentlichen