Do you guys have those days, too, where you feel like it is Christmas and birthday and Easter and what not on the same day? XD Well, for me and my soon-to-be roommate Charlotte today was such a day.
It all began with a call I got early in the morning (no, it wasn't from the place I applied for a job, too bad) from a blogger friend who suggested to meet up in the last minute for lunch. Let's call this friend the sponsor due to privacy reasons :-) He said it is okay to bring Charlotte for lunch, too, so we met up in Shibuya to take the train to Jiyuugaoka. We met the sponsor there and went to a fancy Shabu Shabu Restuarant with a unique interior, you'll see later why. It was a "Tabehoudai" which means eat as much as you can :-)
This is Shabu Shabu, you get a hot pot of broth in which you throw met and vegetables :-)
The meat (it was beef). Since I'm not a huge fan of meat I gave my plate to Charlotte :-)
Instead I ate loads of vegetables
Charlotte and me! Well, my face is quite foggy, cause the broth was boiling! XD Oh, btw, you can see my new haircut I got yesterday! It is nothing spectacular, though! Just short again :-) And I love it to have short hair!
The unique interior of the restaurant! It was like every party has an own spaceship or something like that! And much privacy!
The Sponsor said it reminds him of "Doctor Who"
They even had a Christmas Tree!
The place was caled Nabe-zou (and me trying to pose again, but I'm improving! :-)
We had a lovely chat while eating a great Shabu Shabu :-) And since it was a tabehoudai we could get as many food and drinks we wanted. I had a melon soda which was way better then the one I had last time. Thanks again to the sponsor's invitation which was soooo generous and nice (and specially to treat Charlotte as well, since they actually don't know each other). After lunch we strolled around in Jiyuugaoka, to see many shops :-) Then we were invited again to have a dessert at an expensive looking cake shop! That was too much, much more than we deserved! :-)
Kuri (Chestnut) Montblanc, which was so yummy :-)
Hot Cocoa :-)
Kuri-shuu (Chestnut Cream Puff) Look at the beautiful plate!!
Charlotte's Cream Soda (and her peace XD)
My chocolate noisette :-)
Two happy girls with their desserts :-)
And since we look so happy, again a shot from the two uf us :-)
If it wasn't enough that we were treated to the Shabu Shabu and the fancy desserts then here comes even more, lol. Charlotte had wet hair today cause it hair usually dries very slow, and we talked about that, and that we did not bring our hair dryer to Japan cause we're totally fine wthout, the sponsor went to Bic Camera with us and insisted on buying one for us?? How awesome is that?? We tried to convince him that we received already so much today, but of course we were unsuccesful, lol. So we picked up the most cheapest dryer we could find, but of course we got the most expensive one. Did you expect something else??? XD And I forgot to take a foto of our awesome new hair dryer, cause I left it at Charlotte's place :-) Next time, then!
So this is why we'd say today was an early Christmas for us. This has never happened to us before to be treated that well from a person we've met the first time in real life. I'm really luck to know this generous and wonderful friend! This was more then I ever expected, and it was even more than we deserved! (We have a bad conscience cause he spent so much money today... but we're also sooooo thankful!) So, it doesn't matter at all that I still have no job yet and that I'm slowly running out of money, (lol) because days like these make up for it and will stay in our memory like forever! I knew I'd make awesome experiences here in Japan, but this was beyond expectations :-) Thanks sooo much again (also from Charlotte) for this wonderful day!
Salad at the L'Occitane Cafe which I shared with Charlotte
After the awesome meet-up we met Charlotte's friend Angelica for going to a CD-Shop where she got event tickets for her favourite singer, and then we went to the super stylish L'Occitane Cafe for a ligt dinner (Yeah, the cosmetic brand, why don't we have the Cafe too in Germany?? There are only stores from L'Occitane back home). Okay, so much about our awesome start into the weekend, it is already 2 am here and I shall go to bed now! Good night!



37 Kommentare:
Good night, sleep well and sweet dreams. :-)
It was really really nice of your sponsor to invite you and Charlotte and even got you a hair dryer!
Guess what? I thought the Kuri Montblanc was spaghetti ice-cream, before I read the describtion under the photo. LOL
Ahhh! The desserts and the salad looks so delicious! Even the shabu shabu looked yummy! ^___^ It looks like you're having so much fun over there! :))
That's awesome to have your sponsor treating you!
A hot shabu shabu in autumn/winter sounds like a good idea! xD
I KNOW who you went with XDDDDD
Haha, unter dem Weihnachtsbaum liegen ja sogar Geschenke! xDDD süß ♥
Das Essen sieht unglaublich lecker aus ♥ und die Desserts...omg....wow! Das eine sind aber keine Nudeln...oder? xX
http://mutsuminism.blogspot.com/
oh man da gings dir aber echt gut. aber ich kenn das auch aus japan. die beschenken einen oft ohne ende. ich mag das gar net und fühl mich immer voll doof dabei. aber manchen leuten kann man das nicht ausreden :) hat es denn eigentlich einen grund das du den sponsor net zeigst?
awwwwww so viel leckeres essen*O*
das is ja süß :3
ihr hattet sicher viiiiel spaß*o*
bald schick ich dir meinen brief <3
viiiiiel spaß süße<3
Wow, na das klingt ja echt klasse! und shabu shabu + melon soda..ist das beste überhaupt! *-*
ich krieg ganz schön hunger, wenn ich die ganzen bildchen sehe :D
Ich finde auch dass die "Nudeln" total echt aussehen, da es aber ein Dessert ist, hatte ich dann zuerst gedacht, dass es Spaghetti-Eis ist. :-) Hoffe Thanh Thao löst das Geheimnis blad und läßt uns nicht im Dunkeln tappen. :-)
you lucky girls!!!
Those dessert look soo yummy ^^
That was really friendly of your "sponsor" blogger friend.
(Now I'm curious who this is :D )
Loving this long post! awhhh the foods are presented so well! Hot pot is so niceee, great to have it in winter. It's like being in a sauna. :P
das sieht alles so lecker aus!
Thank you I slept well! Nice to hear from you again, Jenny! And I got your mail, too! Let me reply to it the next days :-)
Hahaha, it was no spaghetti ice-cream, there is not something like that in Japan :-) It was chestnut cream!
The food is really delicious!!! :-)) Yeah, I AM having fun, but there is not always funny things in Japan... check out my new post later :-)
It was really awesome, I've never been treated that well before XDD I'm used to German roughness and greed, hahaha!
Hahaha, really?? How did you know? Well, if you know, it means you know about that person's circumstances, right? Well for his sake, please keep it for yourself XDDD
Hier das Geheimnis: Es war Kastanien-Creme! Ganz anders als Spaghetti Eis und vor allem VIEL leckerer!!
Ja, das ist doch total süß oder?? :-)) Und das Essen war fantastisch, vor allem die Desserts! Es waren keine Nudeln, sondern Kastanien-Creme!! Unglaublich lecker!!!!
Ja wir haben uns gefühlt wie Kinder, die zu Weihnachten und zum Geburtstag beschenkt werden!! :-)) Wir hatten auch ein sehr schlechtes Gewissen... aber da war nix zu machen XD Ohja, das hat natürlich einen Grund, den ich aber hier nicht so ausbreiten darf, es ist etwas komplizierter, aber eigentlich nicht schlimm. Ich wurde darum gebeten :-)
Ja, Spaß hatten wir auf jeden Fall und guten Hunger!! XDD
Omg, ein Brief!!!! Das ist genau das was ich jetzt brauche, schicken, bitte!!!!! Freu mich schon!
Ja, das Essen ist schon toll hier im Lande XDD Vor allem wenn man eingeladen wird!
We were the most happiest girls on the planet on that day XDD Ask Charlotte! :-) Ah, I know many of you must be curious, but I can't tell since I've promised :-)) Sorry!!!
So, you prefer longer posts to short ones?? It took me quite some time to write this post, hahaha!
Das wars auch!! :-) Sehr lecker!!!
oh gosh, the best thing about shabu shabu is eat all you can! and the best thing about eat all you can is when it's free! what a friend you got there! and you gals look soo pretty! have a wonderful day!
huuu i posted a long comment and it didn't show TT.TT I said the best thing about shabushabu is eat all you can and the best thing about eat all you can is when its free xD lololol can't wait to see the hairdryer, and what a goody friend you met!
Thanh Thao fühl dich nicht verpflichtet auf die mail zu antworten, sie sollte dir nur zur Info und zum Verständnis dienen...
Kastanien-Creme habe ich noch nie gegessen, aber mal heiße Maronen probiert, war nicht ganz so mein Fall...ich hätte deine Nachtisch bevorzugt. ;-)
I'm glad you're meeting such nice people during your WH. And 3 is always better than 2--the more the merrier...it makes the day more fun.
The meat looked too good to give it ALL away! =)
Was für eine unglaubliche Geschichte ;D Ich hab meinem Freund auch davon erzählt und bei der Stelle mit dem Föhn hat er gelacht. Aber echt toll, was für ein schöner Nachmittag! Und euer Sponsor hat recht... das Restaurant sieht wirklich ein bisschen aus wie die Tardis von Dr. Who :)
Die Desserts sehen wundervoll aus und auch deine kurzen Haare stehen dir wieder sehr gut :D
Da hattest du aber mal nen Tag!!lol Und obendrauf noch n Föhn!!www
Perfekt zum Stylen für deine neue Frisur, die dir übrigens total gut steht!
Ich lieben Shabushabu!!! Überhaupt alles "nabe" artige find ich toll
ooooooh l'occitane hat ein Cafe?? Das is ja toll!! Leider gibts das in Sapporo nicht aber
sieht auf jeden Fall überzeugend aus
Oh no what happened to the comment?? Sorry for the inconvienience! Stupid Disqus, sometimes it does not even load...
Yeah, eating is more fun when you have people you can share it with! Now, living the first month alone in my room in the guesthouse I really got to appreciate what I had at home, with friends, etc!
It is a wonderful friend, I wish I had more of those, haha!! :-) No, it is really relieving to know that you have such good friends in a huge city like Tokyo.
I' was so happy, too!! I agree with the more the merrier, food just tastes better when you have people you can eat together with. Hahaha, I would have given the meat to you if you were sitting at our table, too XDD
Hahaha, das ist einfach wunderbar, oder? Es passieren die verrücktesten Dinge seit ich hier bin, Gutes wie auch Schlechtes XD Ja, kennst du Doctor Who? Ich konnte damit ja gar nichts anfangen, lol.
Danke, danke, die Desserts waren soooo lecker! Wir sollten auch mal so ein teures Ke-ki-ya besuchen wenn du hier bist!! XD
Das war ein toller Tag, da hast du absolut Recht :-) Und danke!! Ich werde den Föhn demnächst mal ausprobieren, wenn ich dann endlich zu meiner Feundin gezogen bin :-)
Ja, Shabu Shabu ist echt lecker, vor allem ist es toll, weil man das ja immer zu mehreren isst, und das macht das Ganze nochmal spaßiger.
Ja, das L'Occitane Cafe ist echt toll! Unten ist der ganz normale Shop, und im 2. und 3. Stock war dann das Cafe, das sollte es bei uns in Deutschland auch geben, das wär toll!
Heiße Maronen schmecken mir auch nicht, aber die Creme war fantastisch! Ich habe noch nie zuvor sowas gegessen :-)
oh gosh, the best thing about shabu shabu is eat all you can! and the best thing about eat all you can is when it's free! what a friend you got there! and you gals look soo pretty! have a wonderful day!
Kommentar veröffentlichen