Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

Blogger Meetup with Kirin

As previously announced, I was able to meet a fellow blogger in Tokyo today! It was my first blogger meet-up outside Germany, so I was looking forward very much and was extremly excited! I met the lovely Kirin from Tokyo Kawaii, I'm sure many of you follow her blog as well. I just discovered it a week or so ago, and I really love her blog. The way she presents Japan to her readers from a Japanese standpoint is really awesome! I was also astonished about how good her English is! I mean, it is very rare to find a Japanese who is able to speak such a good English! The first few minutes we talked in English, but then switched to Japanese, as it was a good excercise for me, haha! I hope I can once become that good in Japanese as she is in English :-) And because we talked so enthusiastically, I forgot to ask for a foto of the two of us, haha! But at least we have some purikura :-)

The picture proof of our meet-up! And thanks to that puri-machine I look like an alien with these friggin' huge eyes, lol!

Thanks a lot to Kirin with whom I've spent an awesome afternoon, and thanks for correcting my rirekisho :-) It is really cool to finally meet the people whose blogs you read of, so I hope I can meet many more!

The rest of the day I went shopping with sis! I just bought some washing detergent whereas she was on a shopping spree, lol. I need a job and money, XDDD Tomorrow I have to go on job searching and making phone calls, so see you!

24 Kommentare:

Kirin hat gesagt…

Oh how quick! You've already updated your blog with our lovely purikura~! ^ ^
Thank you so much for the day! I think your Japanese is very good. I mean it. I think you can be confident with your Japanese. ;)

As for me it was very easy I didn't have to speak in English~ hehe :p I guess I spoke way too much because of Japanese. lol Take it easy and enjoy every single day and moment in Japan!

I'll also write a post on this later and link to this post as well.

Catrin Greim hat gesagt…

Argh...bei Blogger-Treffen würd ich sterben so nervös wär ich...

Conshi hat gesagt…

ach toll. ich liebe ihren blog. hört sich nach nem tollen ag an und die puris sind süß. so alienhaft find ich deine augen gar net :)

Rick hat gesagt…

I'm glad you're off to such a fun start in Japan--you look great in the picture!!!

huongiee hat gesagt…

Aww big or small eyes is cute ^^ I love them machines, it's getting more and more expensive though, they keep raising the price.

SavingCapulet hat gesagt…

**i had an error while posting this so i'm posting it again to make sure hihi**

good luck on job hunting!! <3 and wow, those are such cute photos of you! you two look lovely, I will check Kirin's blog after this. And gaah pink beanie!! why can't I find something like that heeree TT.TT :>> and it's just now I noticed how long your hair really is, you look gorgeous! <3

RitzyRoxie hat gesagt…

I love your Puri! Lucky you, whenever I take one my eyes look so small people think i'm asleep!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Yeah, I'm quite fast if it comes to posting as long as I have something interesting to tell, hahaha!

I'm the one ho should tahnk you for the day and for the encouraging words! Now I'm confident to have my first tries in handing in my resumees, haha!

So shall we talk in English then next time?? XDDD No, Japanese is so fine with me, when I don't understand I'll tell you!

Thank you, I will try nd enjoy my stay!! And it would be great if you could link back to my blog post since you have much more readers than me :-)

See you soon again!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Hahaha, ich war auch nervös, aber man braucht echt keine Angst zu haben. Man hat das Gefühl, dass man sich schon kennt, wenn man den Blog einer Person schon lange liest, und in den meisten Fällen sind Blogger ganz liebe Menschen, ich meine, wer sich schon die Zeit nimmt und sowas tolles wie einen Blog aufstellt kann nur ein guter Mensch sein! XDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Das ist schön, ich glaube ihr Blog ist auch mega beliebt, weil sie es auf eine professionelle Art und Weise macht. Mein Blog ist eher hobbymäßig amateurhaft, hahaha!

Findest du? Ich glaube auf dem Foto sieht man das gar nicht so gut, du solltest mal das Original sehen! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Awww, thanks Rick for your nice words! :-) I wanna do you something good, too, like sending you a Christmas Card or something like that, but that would be too personal, right? I mean we're only blogger friends XDDD

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thanks Sara!! Hahaha, I can imagine your eyes must nearly explode on Purikura fotos, since they are already naturally (and beautifully) huge!! Let's do a lot of Purikura this winter!! :-) And see how huge you can make them!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

I also think the eyes size is not so impostant as long as it is in harmony with the whole face! And it is so not natural when Japanese have alien eyes, hahaha! Here in Tokyo all machines are 400 Yen, some are even 300 Yen cause the're old :-) But in London it must be expensive, right?

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh no, sorry for the inconvienience, dear!! Stupid Disqus, why can't it be free of errors :-)

Thank you so much, the support I get means a lot to me!! I'll try my best!

Aww, thank you, my hairis really long and i wanna get id of it soon! :-)) And please check Kirin's blog and subscribe to it! She is such a nice person!

Oh, I knew you'd like the beanie!! I got in Germany if I'm honest!!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you!! What? Can be?? Most machines have an automatically eye size function, it must have been an old machine :-)) Anyway, thanks for your comments lately!!

Lou hat gesagt…

Ooh wie cool dass du auch andere blogger triffst x3 freu mich auch schon auf unser treffen! x3 <3 haste meine email bekommen? Wie schon gesagt, ich hab momentan zeit x3 freu miiisch! <3 p.s. wie klappts mit der arbeito-suche? ;D

Shou-chan hat gesagt…

awww wie schön dass ihr so einen schönen tag hattet*_*
puri kann ma echt immer machen oda XDD
die sehen süß aus*__*
das wetter in tokyo is echt gut, sieht man auf den fotos^^ will auch da sein XD
have fun<3

Exotic Japan hat gesagt…

That is great that the two of your could meet up since you are both very nice people. I hope Sakie and I can meet up with you soon. We'll be going to an onsen place in the mountains of Nagano this weekend and next weekend Sakie will go to see her mom in Nagoya, but maybe another weekend after that or during the week sometime. Don't worry, we'll get together for sure soon. You both look cute in the purikura. Sara Mari's comment about her trying to see how large she can get her eyes in the purikura was very funny. I want to see that, too. I have never done purikura before, so maybe I should also try sometime to explode the purikura machine by trying to make my eyes as large as possible. But after my business trips, I'm probably too large to fit inside a purikura machine at the same time with another person, LOL.

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, ich freue mich schon darauf andere Blogger zu treffen!! :-)) Und ja, ich habe deine Mail bekommen, habe ich dir nicht geantwortet?? Schande über mein Haupt! XD Ja, ich hab im Moment ja noch keinen Job, also habe ich neben der Job-Suche noch Zeit. Gerne können wir uns treffen, wie wäre es mit Montag?? Ich schreibe dir noch ne Mail!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ja, es war ein schöner Tag! Ich wünschte wir können auch mal so einen tollen Tag in Tokyo verbringen!
Purikura kann man immer da machen, wo Game Center sind, und die sidn wirklich überall, zumindest in den großen Stadtzentren :-))

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Oh, just take your time, we can meet whenever you want. I'm not running away and stay in Japan unless the government decides to ban me from Japan, hahaha! Thank you for liking the purikura, I hope we can take some with Sara Mari, too, it would be so much fun! I've seen about 15 girls doing purikura at the same time in the same booth, so don't worry, we will all fit in :-) Just have to arrange and that's it! XD

Naka hat gesagt…

awh i would love to meet other bloggers lilke u! it looks like a cute time ^^

thanhthao hat gesagt…

It is really fun to meet other bloggers!! If you have the chance, do it, too!! :-)

Jenny hat gesagt…

So cool that you could change from speaking English to speaking Japanese. I also read Kirin's blog about your meeting and she wrote that she talks fast. So I guess your Japanese is much better than you always tell us! :-)

Kommentar veröffentlichen