Today I met my friend and future roommate Charlotte for lunch and for browsing stores :-) It was good to see her again and that she's doing fine with university and stuff :-) Afterwards we went to the city office of Toshima, to get my alien registration done. Everything went fine and I can get it in about 2 weeks. I went home after that only to go back two hours later to meet my japanese friend Yuka, with whom I wanted to buy a mobile phone, but of course something had to happen again, I was so forgetful (and stupid) to leave my passport back in my room, hahaha! I had everything with me, the paper from the city office, my Visa Card, and even my normal German ID, but we could not convince the salesman to give me my mobile. So we have to return tomorrow and get everything done, and I'll have a mobile starting tomorrow!! Yeah, can't wait! Anyway, here are the pictures of th day.
Omelette Rice!!
Is it already Christmas?? For Japanese, yes! A beautiful tree in the Sunshine Mall
Charlotte wanted to eat a Crepe after lunch, so I showed her the place my sis and me had one yesterday. These are plastic models which is very common in Japan. Almost every restaurant has plastic models of their food in front of their stores :-)
Yuka and me. What would I do without her, she helped me so much!
She even invited me for a wonderful dessert and drink in a cool cafe :-) I had Matcha Cream Roll and Pudding Latte, which was so yummy, cause it tasted like liquid pudding :-)
I forgot to take a foto of me wearing the new coat, see how really forgetful I am? XDDD But you can see it a little bit in the purikura. Hope to finally post some pictures of my new phone tomorrow! Oh and I started job searching by studying the local papers and such, I'm wondering where I'm gonna work soon?? Have a good night and see you tomorrow!



17 Kommentare:
Hahaha, ich glaube nach und nach kommen immer mehr Bäume, ich versuche mal mehr zu entdecken :-) Ich liebe diese Plastikdinger auch, die stehen sogar vor McDonalds :-)
Ja, das hoffe ich auch, aber diesmal müsste alles klappen! :-)
Ja, Sanma Cafe! :-) Das ist echt gar nicht so schlecht und eine tolle Alternative zum Staba. Die Kuchen sind sehr lecker! Und dieses Puddinggetränk schmeckt einfach himmlisch!! Klar gebe ich dir meine Nummer und Adresse, schließlich bist du ja auch bald wieder da, da ist doch besser wenn man sich erreichen kann :-)
Hmm, jetzt wo du es sagst, da fehlt ja tatsächlich Tokyo. Wo soll das bloß hinführen mit meiner Vergesslichkeit?? XDD Ich schicke es am Besten nochmal raus :-) Danke fr den Hinweis, von alleine hätte ich es wahrscheinlich gar nicht gesehen, haha.
Naja, gut klappen... noch habe ich keinen Job XDD Aber ich bin schon fleißig am Anzeigen studieren, und das ein oder andere scheint mich anzulachen :-)) Hoffentlich finde ich bald was.
Es geht bestimmt!!! Ich finde garantiert noch kitschigere Bäume, haha! Und danke, aber diesmal müsste alles klappen, ich hab schon alle Dokumente eingepackt, ja auch meinen Pass :-)
Wir sollten mal zusammen Pudding Latte trinken :-)
Yeah, Japanese seem to be more crazy for Chrstmas than Germans, haha! I mean there are already Christmas Cokkies etc sold at the end of September in Germany, but you won't see a Christmas tree at least before December when the Christmas market opens in most German cities :-)
Do you have plans to come to Japan again??
I think there will be even more prettier ones I haven't found yet! And those are just plastic models, it is written on them that the real produt may differ from the looks, hahaha!
I love Christmas, too, it is my favourite holiday! Too bad I will miss my beloved German Christmas, but it will be a new experience to celebrate Christmas in the japanese style, haha!
I am planning to visit Japan either this upcoming Winter or during my Summer break. I won't be able to stay for a long time since my breaks are very short :( I have all year around school.
Really, is it your favourite pace to shop?? I live around the corner so to speak!! :-) Let's go there together sometime! :-) I'll let you know my mobile number and such as soon as I get my phone, which is hopefully today! XDD
The cafe's name is San Marc Cafe, and it was really good. Yes, it was all cream inside, so yummy!! I think this cafe is a chain cafe, so there should be some near your area, too.
Good to know I'm not the only one who is forgetful, I knew my German mobile wouldn't work here so I left it at home anyway :) But good that you could call yor family at least. I just wrote an emal back home and did not even bother to call, haha!
sag mal ist das der crepes laden im sunshine city?
ich drück dir die daumen das es heute mit dem handy klappt ^^
freu mich auf deine weiteren bericht :)
Oh that is great, even if it is just for short term! :-)) Drop me a mail as soon as you know when you'll be here and we can surely meet up! :-)
Ja, das ist der Mother's Crepe Laden aus dem Sunshine, gut erkannt! :-)) Ich habe jetzt da sogar ne Bonuskarte XDD
Es hat geklappt mit dem Handy heute, ich werde gleich mal was drüber posten! :-)
Omu rice & Crepe!!! gosh I love those food... the photos just make my tummy goes rumbling again >_<
Guess everyone's got a forgetful side of themselves. but no worries I'm sure you'll get your phone soon enough... gaaahhhh I want a Japanese phone :( my Japanese phone battery died away can't use it anymore *sadden*
Yay for Omurice and Crepe!! I think everyone likes them :-)) And if you've already checked my new post, you'll see that I got a mobile today!! :-) It is really great to have a phone whie being in Japan, it was sooo inconvient without! Did you live in Japn before, too?? That's too bad the battery died...
Auf jeden Fall!!
Hey, I'm glad to hear you're back!! Just got your mail, I'll reply to it in a minute! I was able to get my mobile yesterday, without any troubles, I'm really glad about that. :-))
I could tak about food the whole day, lol!! And thanks for liking the purikura, this pose must be the maid looking innocent pose, hahaha!
Yeah, it is with so much pink and stuff XDD
Kommentar veröffentlichen