Yay, post 100! And I don't know what to post about! XD Thank you so much for your kind words and support everytime, I can't believe I've got more than 300 followers now! Post 100 would be a great occasion to have a giveaway again, but I decided to postpone that to Nov, 23 which is the date of my blog's first anniversary! I promise I'll have something big as I already have a good idea about the prize and entry rules, hahaha!
As you can see on this post title, I've got some news! Until now, I only had the oral assurance of the examination office that I've passed the graduation thesis, but two days ago I finally got the official announcement and my grade!! :-) It's exactly the one I've wanted and I'm more than satisfied. I had to wait over 5 months (!!!) for this moment, now I can write a B.A. behind my name, I had better get myself some business cards, hahaha! Now the only thing left for me to do is to go pick up my certificate, hope they will be faster on that matter.
Actually I wanted to upload two pictures at this point, but Blogger won't let me?? I've tried several times but it doesn't work. I'll try again later or in my next post. See you! (This must be the most boring post I ever did, haha. And the shortest.)



20 Kommentare:
Congratulations!! It must feel wonderful to be awarded a B.A. after so much hardwork in the University! I feel happy for you! :)
congrats on the BA, that is exciting! Get new business cards for sure!
Congratulations B.A.!! xDD♥
congrats on ur B.A! You are Clever. make sure to send us ur business card ;] sometimes the editing thing on blogger really sucks. I'm on my 51st post, it's gna take me yearsss to get to 100. ^.^
and that picture of the girl isn't me [on my blog] i wishh i was her tho. ;P
congratulations! :D
congrats on almost graduating and 100 posts! <3
Congrats for 100 posts and getting your B.A.!!
Oh your blog anniversary is almost exactly one month after mine! I'm going to have a giveaway for mine as well, I'm trying to think of good things to include.
And congrats on finally getting the official confirmation of your degree status! That stinks they take so long to let you know XP
Thank you so much!! Also for your frequent commenting the last times I post XD
Thank you so much Claire!! I will do that for sure! :-)
Danke dir!! :-) Hoffentlich sehen wir uns dann bald in T!
Thank you Angie! I'm sure you've passed 100 posts already, right? XD
Thank you An! Great to hear from you again! Are you doing fine?
What a coincidence! XD No, it is no wonder, cause I still remember it so well. I was a great fan of your "young blog" and so I decided to make one myself to make commenting on your blog easier. So, it's really no wonder that our anniversaries are so near by each other, hahaha! If I think back on that time, it was actually you who brought me to blogging, so here's my special thanks to you! Well, let me show my gratitude when you come to Japan this winter :-)
Thank you so much. See, our uni authorities aren't the best and the the fastest, hahaha!
おめでとう~
Jetzt koennen wir das im "Partnerlook" schreiben XD
omg, herzlichen Glückwunsch! Das wurde aber auch langsam Zeit :)
Achja, wir beide BAler jetzt... :) Jetzt steht Japan bei dir nichts mehr im Wege!
Happy 100 Miss Graduate!!! Getting the BA is a wonderful accomplishment--and who gets 300 followers in only 100 posts!!! That's a tribute to your personality and writing. =)
oh wow!!! congratulations! I'm so very proud of you <3
congratulations im sure uve worked hard for it ^^ congrats on the 100th post too and ur followers!! Blogger keeps breaking on me lately too, but when I go to dashboard and try to comment :(
Thank you so much! Your comments mean a lot to me, since you were with me and my blog from the beginning on! :-)) Thanks for your support every time! :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen