Hello lovelies, how are you? Hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend like me. The short trip to the Netherlands was great, we went to the fish market and did some shopping. I listened to my old CD's from "The Corrs" all the time during the 90 minutes car drive, and I realized how much I've missed listening to english music. For years I've only listened to japanese music (well, for fun and also for listening comprehension :-) When I was a teenager "The Corrs" were my favourite band. Well, enough of nostalgic moments, back to the present!
Today, I actually did something I have postponed all of the time, I started to seriously study japanese again! I don't wanna show off when I say my japanese speaking abilities are quite passable (I know a lot of people who speak it so fluently and so much better than I do), but let's say I'm not the worst, hahaha! I've been learning for about 5 years now, and next year, during my Working Holiday in Japan I wanna take the Japanese Poficiency Test Level 2, meaning I have to know 1000 Kanji and tons of vocabulary and grammar. I still miss about 300 Kanji, and about 1/3 grammar, which I hope to catch up to before I leave in November. When studying today I realized I somehow got out of learning, my back and hand hurt after about 90 minutes :-( Anyway, hope I'll manage to learn the rest more efficiently when I make more breaks but therefore study intensively XD.
Here you see my books and note :-)
Maybe you have already seen it on your dashboard if you're Naka's follower, but she is holding a fantastic and huge giveaway! She is one of my very best Net friends and penpal, so I strongly urge you to check out her blog and join her giveaway! :-)) There will be many winners!
Tonight we're picking up my sis who has returned from her UK trip, maybe I can take some fotos, let's see. Okay, that's it again for today, hope this post didn't bore you! XD Till next time and hug you all, TT.




7 Kommentare:
So sah mein Tisch am Sonntag auch aus... außer, dass alles mit Kanji voll war! Ich hab meine alten Kanji-Karten zusammengesucht und geupdated und bin sie durchgegangen :) Jetzt hab ich ein bisschen einen Überblick darüber, was ich noch so lernen sollte. Bis Anfang Oktober will ich wenigstens alle Kanji, die wir gehabt haben lesen können, ich denke das ist kein Ding der Unmöglichkeit :> Von da an werde ich dann aufbauen. Vielleicht mache ich ja nächstes Jahr auch den JLPT2 dann!
Aber es ist echt hart sich wieder dran zu setzen und zu lernen, oder? ;D Ich hab es gerade mal eine Stunde durchgehalten...
Whoa, I wish I had the patience and effort to learn another language >.<
Im being so slow on learning japanese. Have stopped for a few years. now i wanna learn again! :)
Ja, wir tun uns alle schwer mit Lernen, aber was sein muss, muss sein! Wenigstens hast du noch Kanji-Karten, ich hab mir nie welche gemacht und sie immer nur "so" gelernt, hahahaha! Ja, mach auf jeden Fall auch nochmal den JLPT! Dieses Mal schaffen wir's bestimmt, mit viel Vorbereitung!
Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I want to live and wok in Japan, so that's why my motivation is high! Also, my interest in japananese culture and it's language has been huge from my childhood on, so it's easy for me to learn it.
That is great that you are preparing for the level 2 test. I hpassed level 3 many years ago, but ave been too lazy to study for the level two test, especially the kanji part. Good luck!
Yeah, the Kanji are killing me! And I don't have any "home-Advantage" at all, cause my second mother tongue is Vietnamese (we don't have any kanji, but the normal alphabet) and not Chinese, hahaha!
Kommentar veröffentlichen