Sonntag, 12. September 2010

懐かしいAnime

Hello my lovelies, are you enjoying a nice weekend?? Sorry I couldn't post the last couple of days, we've been quite busy, I helped my sis with her travel preperations. Can you believe she's already leaving in TWO days?? Well, I can't, it's just seems so unrealistic to me. Maybe I'll realize that she's gone when I return to my empty house, hahaha! We'll have a little farewell party tomorrow for her, and on Tuesday we'll bring her to the airport. 

Time's really flying and as you can see on my side bar's counter, it's just about 50 more days for me as well :-) I still didn't book a flight, but I've already made a contract with my international health insurance agency. Now all that's left for me to do is to write a letter of motivation, book a flight and hand it in along with all other necessary documents to the Japanese embassy to get my Working Holiday Visa. I'll get everything done in about 2 weeks.

Well, I'm back to blogging again now. I have replied to all of your previous comments which I never or hardly forget to do, so check out some older posts as well. As the time of my sis departure is coming nearer every minute, we decided to do funny things, and somehow we came to speak of old Anime we watched in our childhood. We then watched some of those on Youtube for hours, hahaha! I then thought that would be a nice post!

My interest in Japan actually started with watching Anime when I was a child. My sis and me grew up in a very small town in a rural area inmidst Lower Saxony, North Germany, where people (still) have never seen anything japanese, let out eaten, for example Sushi :-)) In the 90's many famous and old japanese Anime were on TV, and since my Mum never gave me any TV restraint I could watch whenever I wanted XD I now want to introduce my Top 5 懐かしいAnime (natsukashii: jap. for nostalgic).

Ahh, Sailor Moon!! Who did not love her and her lovely friends, who always try to save the world from evil enemies?? XDD

"Rock'n Roll Kids" or better known as "Aishite Naito". I love the fat cat!

"Rose of Versailles" (I still know how much I suffered because of this anime, hahahaha! The little worries of a child... I think this Anime also triggered off my interest in history, it was one of my favourite subjects at school ;-)

"Little Women" tells the story of the March family who are living in the US at the time of the Civil War and their everyday life struggle. This was one of the most touching Anime I've watched, forget the movie with Winona Ryder, this is by far better! XD

"Robin Hood" (there are some differences between the original Robin, but that doesn't make it any worse)

Of course I watched way more (all around 1996-1998), this is only a small list. Thinking back, I've been quite an Anime addict, hahaha! My interest in Anime and Manga is still there, but kinda becomes less and less. As I've been to Japan several times by now, other things became more interesting, I guess many of you have experienced that as well. But it was good I was able to watch so many good anime, because I became interested in Japan and it's culture because of them. If I look at what they have today on TV, I'm really glad I grew up in the 90's! What did trigger off your interest in Japan??

PS: If you are interested, most of the Anime can be watched at Youtube or other platforms now! I don't know if there are English versions of all Anime, though. Otherwise, for all of you who are learning German, watch it in my version, hahaha! I wanna have the DVD version...

6 Kommentare:

l-article hat gesagt…

Wooow~ So much anime! I didn't have a lot of tv channels back in the day..so I would read a lot of manga [Sailor moon included xD]. My friends would also lend me their recorded VHS [SOOO OLD XD] of animes like Fushigi Yuugi, Cardcaptors, etc. Ahh..the old days...

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Thank you! I'm really glad you liked this post! :-)

thanhthao hat gesagt…

For me, they are so nostagic as well! :-)

Venus1710 hat gesagt…

Wahhh~~~~ wie sehr diese ANimes liebe! Ich habe sie immer mit meiner Mama angesehen, weil ich es hasste allein Fern zu sehen, ahbe ich sie immer gezwungen! Aber ich glaube mit der Zeit mochte sie die ANimes auch!^^ Besonders Lday Oscar!
Klasse, dass du sie alle nochmal erwähnst! Mann das waren noch Zeiten!
Finde dein Blog im übrigen wirklich toll!

thanhthao hat gesagt…

Ohhh, danke dass du dir Zeit nimmst und kommentierst!!! Ich heiße neue Leser stets willkommen, und bin echt froh, dass du meinen Blog toll findest! Danke! Ja, das wraen ja echt noch tolle Zeiten oder?? Wenn ich mir ansehe, was heutzutage für ein Müll im Fernsehen kommt und was sich die Kids heute ansehen müssen... da hatten wir es ja echt gut! :-))

l-article hat gesagt…

Wooow~ So much anime! I didn't have a lot of tv channels back in the day..so I would read a lot of manga [Sailor moon included xD]. My friends would also lend me their recorded VHS [SOOO OLD XD] of animes like Fushigi Yuugi, Cardcaptors, etc. Ahh..the old days...

Kommentar veröffentlichen